New rival

No One Can Make Us Apart

TAECYEON's POV

"Taecyeon-ah,wake up!"

I'm ignoring him and continuing my sleep.

"Aishh,this guy. Okay,whatever. I just wanna say thanks,Taecyeon-ah" said Jaebum hyung.

"You're welcome,Jaebum hyung..." I aswered him without looking. I don't even know what his 'thanks' meaning for.

"You such a great dongsaeng! You know that i must do a lot of effort to get her heart. And this morning you gave me a couple of tickets to Amusement Park. Yah,thankyou so much!" said Jaebum hyung while hugging him.

My eyes quickly opened wide and i'm sitting as soon as i heard what he just said.

"What...did...you...say??" I'm asking him.

He shows me two tickets to Amusement Park that i've been ordered,for me and Sica.

"This is for me,right??" asked Jaebum hyung happily.

"Mwo???" I asked him. Unbelievable.

"Waeyo,Taecyeon-ah?? Or you mean,this is...not for me?" he asked me. His face looks a bit upset. I can't bear myself too see his dissapointed face. He's my closest hyung,and my bestfriend too.

Maybe i'm not blessed enough to go out with her. Jaebum hyung deserved her better.

I put the widest smile i have. " Neh hyung,it's for you. I'm just shocked where did you find it,while i supposed to give it as a surprise to you. Kekeke~"

Jaebum hyung smiles and hugging me.

"Taecyeon-ah,you really know me much well. I know that i wasn't wrong for choosing you as my best buddy"

I'm just laughing when hearing everything he said about me.

Yeah,hyung. Your my best buddy. I won't let you dissapointed.

"Then i should call Jessica-ssi first! Wish me luck,Taecyeon-ah!"

"Nehh,hyung..."

 

JONGHYUN's POV

We're practicing SHINee - Nuuna Neommu Yeoppo's dance at the rehearseal room.

I'm stopping while seeing Jessica nuuna walking in the coridor.

"Nuuna!!" Key runs after her.

Jessica stops her steps and smiling when seeing Key. "Annyeong,Kibum-ah"

"Annyeong,nuuna. Waah,you looks so pretty today!"

 

this is how her looks:

 

"Ah,jinjja? It's just a short jeans and a white tank top with a simple cardigan,what's special on it? You're too much!"

Said Jessica nuuna laughily while pinched Key's nose.

I put an icy glares to Key.

Kibum-ah,you've never act that cute in front of us,and now you're doing aegyo in front of her!

I'm walking closer to them.

"Kibum-ah! It's time for you to practicing again! You still did a misake in the Reff " i pushed him back to the rehearseal room.

He's pouting his mouth and joined back Onew,Minho,and Taemin.

"So,where will you go,nuuna? You seemed so happy"

She's chuckled. "But promise me,you won't tell anyone,okay?" She gives me her pinky fingers and i agreed her.

"So,Jaebum oppa asked me to go out today!" said her happily.

My jaw's dropped. "JAEBUM HYUNG??"

She covered my mouth with her hands. "Sshh!!! Don't make it loud,you pabo"

Mwo??? Jaebum hyung?? Since wen they're close??

"Nuuna,this jaebum hyung,is it 2PM's leader?" i asked her to make sure myself.

She nodded her head. "Well,everyone's asking me to watching cinemas,restaurant,and so on. But he's the only one that have an idea to asking me to the Amusement Park. Kekeke~"

"You happy?"

I can't pretend to looks that nothing's happened. My mood totally ruined after heard her.

"Of course! I've never playing in that kind of place again since..."

"Since when?" I asked her. Full of curiousity.

"Secret! It's a long long time ago. I even don't remember when. Kekeke~"

 

You better run run run run run deoneun mot bwa geodeocha jullae

Jaebum oppa's calling

 

"Ah,i guess he has arrived. Annyeong,Jonghyun-ah!" she's waving at me.

I'm just standing without saying anything. Shock. See how depressed i am?

"Hey what's wrong?" asked Minho.

"Anni... Minho,can you help me?"

"Anything,hyung..."

"Tell them i won't be able to practice today. I have something more important to do. Can you?"

"But,where will you go,hyung?"

"It doesn't matter where will i go. Believe me,i won't make any trouble."

"Ah,arrasso"

"And one thing! Don't let Soo Man sangsaenim know about this,okay?"

"Okay,hyung. You can count on me."

"Well,thanks before. I gotta go. See you later."

I'm waving at Minho then go to the parking place,taking my car.

Wait me,Jessica nuuna...

 

***************************************

Long waiting??

I'm so sorry,i promise i'll get as fast as i can to update,but after the mid test ;D

Gbu <3