Ruined

No One Can Make Us Apart

"Oppa..." said Jessica with a surprised feelings. "I miss you!"

She jumped into him and hugging him tight. Taecyeon's heart is beating so fast when he realizing her in his embrace.

"I miss you too,Sica. It's been a long time since i met you." he said truly. "Can i hug you tightly?"

Jessica nodded in his shoulder. Actually,she misses him so much. They are rarely meet even they're in the same variety show or another programs.

"What brings you here?" she asked calmly,still in his hug.

"I'm just dropped Yoona home." he said bitterly. Don't know why,he doesn't like to bring Yoona's up to their conversation. He just scared that Jessica can misunderstood it.

Hearing his answer,makes Jessica's heart hurted. She knows that she shouldn't feel like that,since Yoona is her beloved unreal-sister,but it feels like that whenever her name mentioned by Taecyeon.

"Oh."

Taecyeon brokes their hug. "What makes you coming home late?"

"I had a dinner with Jiyong oppa,that's why..."

"Him??" he asked loudly. "How could..."

"Sangsaenim told me to. It's not like i want to...but i have to." explained Jessica. "And...You and Yoona?"

Taecyeon feels surprised seeing there's a bit jealousy in her face. He starts to laughing.

"Yah! It's not even a joke."

"Are you jealous?" asked him happily.

"It's not that i'm jealous! I'm afraid that...that...uhmm...that you have a will to kidnapping her!"

"Kidnapping who?" asked someone behind them. She's Yoona.

"Ah,oppa. You still here?"

"Neh. I have something to do with your unnie."

 

A glimpse of jealousy attacked Yoona.

She loves this man since they're having a together job in reality show Family Outing 2.

Taecyeon used to so sweet to her...he even gave her a necklace on her birthday.

She knows that her unnie,Jessica,has known him since they were child.

That's why she keeps getting jealous whenever she saw Taecyeon and Jessica together,eventhough that she's not hating her.

 

"Something,huh? Is that a secret?" asked Yoona with a cheerful-fake-smile.

"Neh. It's a secret. Go back to your room,arraso?" said taecyeon with joyful.

"Neh."

Then Yoona leaving with a jealousy inside.

 

"What you want to do,oppa?" Jessica asked in curious.

He hugged her again. Thightly.

"Oppa! Someone will..."

"I'm still missing you..." he whispered in her ear. "You know,it's so hard to meet you now. Beside..."

"Beside what?"

"People keep asking me to date with Yoona,and i'm not comfortable with it."

Jessica feels burdensome indeed.

"Well,sometimes people tells the truth. I mean,who doesn't know about the hot couple TaecYoon? Everybody knows it." she lied.

"Sica..."

"Oppa,Yoona is an amazing woman. You know what? Men are queuing to get her love. You are so damn lucky."

 

Again,she lied about her true feelings.

She's in love with him,a man that always be her little saviour when they were child,a man that always be there whenever she needs to,a man that always cherish her whenever he's around,and a man who can't be moved from her head.

They used to be closer,before a PD of the reality show Family Outing 2 choose him and Yoona to starring the show...

They become closer than before.

And it always hurting Jessica whenever she saw Taecyeon caressing Yoona so much.

Seeing how happy Yoona is whenever she's with Taecyeon makes Jessica happy too,yet heartbroken.

But she can't force her ego to win over herself.

She knows,love can't be forced.

That's why she chooses to calm,and quiet...

 

"Sica,don't misunderstood our relationship. We..."

"No,oppa. Don't get me wrong. I'm not misundertood both of you. It's okay for me if you two having a relationship."

"Jung Jessica!" shouted him.

"Oppa,you are my beloved oppa,and she's my beloved dongsaeng. I'll be happy for you..." cuts her.

Her tears about to fall,but she holds it inside.

"Now,i'm tired. I want to sleep. Goodbye,oppa..." she excuses.

When she's about to close the door,Taecyeon holds it.

"Is that true?"

"True what?"

"Is that true that you'll be happy for us?" he asked sternly.

That qestion makes she can't hold it anymore. Her tears rolling to her cheeks.

She nodded and make a force smile.

"You said that you'll be happy if i'm making a relationship Yoona. Fine,i'll do it for you. Even i don't love her,i'll tried." he said while caressing her hair. "...and i will pray for your happiness too,with G-dragon..."

"Oppa..." she said while crying. "I'm sorry..."

And then she closed the door.

Taecyeon's starting to cry.

He never cried because of a girl,but tonight,Jessica did it.

"I love you,Jung Jessica..."

And then he left SNSD's dorm with a huge painful in his heart...

 

 

********************************************

 

I'M BACK!!

Soory for the long awaiting

I'm just finished my final exams in school

Hope you understand :')