Four

Our LOVE

Tiffany P.O.V---

WHY?! that all i can say at that time.. why always me?! urgh!! i hate it! why i always in the same group with HIM?! that guy who i hate the most in this world ! "arghh! i want to escape from here! " i said loudly and throw a can that i hold earlier... "ouch!' i heard a familiar voice shouted.. "who's there?" i said coldy... "yah! does this college doesn't have a dustbin?!" "are you blind?!" that what i can hear from the person... "what?! you say me blind?! yah! who the hell are you to say that?!" i said angrily at the person.. "why? cant' i? that true right?hahha.." then, the person pop out infront of me out of blue, laughing loudly at me.. "you?!! yah! what are you doing here?! get out of my sight!" i told him, the guy who i hate the most, Choi Siwon!

 

"what?! yah! are you blind or just pretend?! yah! Tiffany Hwang! isn't you who throw this can at me?!" "you should apologize!" he said with a smirk.. i suddenly burst into laughter.. "hahha..! so you the person?! haha.. btw, you deserve it! " i said with merong.. "get out of my sight, pabo!" i said and was about to passed him but, he grabbed my hand tightly.. "ouchh! yah! let me go! what do you want?!" i said almost shouted.. "hey! don't be so mean Tiffany" "we are at the same group right? so, why don't we discuss about it?" he said seriously.. wow! first time i saw him like this! great! he changed so much!

 

"sorry Mr.Choi! i'm busy.. why don't you asked with the other members? that will be great, right?" i said and smiled fakely... "look, you is the most experience in this group, Tiffany.." he said and begged at me. this is the first time! "ok, deal! we will discuss about it tomorrow. i'm tired right now! " i said and go away..

End Tiffany P.O.V---

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon P.O.V---

"look, you is the most experience in this group, Tiffany" i said and begged at her... huh! i have to pretend right? i have to pretend infront of her to pass this project! i want to pass it! i want to make Lee Donghae's group lose in this project! yeah! that the reason why i have to act kindly infront the most girl i hate in this world, Tiffany Hwang! i hate her so much since childhood! she always bully me because i'm a weak boy at that time.. but now, you'll see it Tiffany Hwang! i'll make your life miserable! 

 

"ok, deal! we will discuss about it tomorrow. i'm tired right now!" she said and go away.. that's great! hahha.. you the man, Siwon! i said proudly at myself.. "right now, i'll go to the plan 1" "you'll see it"i said with a smirked.. 

End Siwon P.O.V---

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author P.O.V---

"lalalalalalalalalalala" Tiffany sang it loudly.. when she was about to across the road, she saw Siwon car full of painting.. "hahahaha"..she laugh loudly. "that's they call an amazing car? what the.... hahahahah" she continue laugh and go away... "who do that actually?" Tiffany said , thinking... "do i care?! of course not! hahah" she laugh non stop..

 

Siwon, on the other side who saw his new car like that, suprised and angry at the same time.. "who the hell do this to my new car!" he said, shouted "that must be her! no other than Tiffany Hwang! that must be her!" he said angrily.. "i have to start the game right now" he said with a fierce eyes...

 

tbc....

~I'm update it! i did it! yeah! i'm so happy! i don't know why.. today, i just feel like want to update this story... thank you for you all who support this fanfics... a lot of love i gave to you! muahh! <3

~that the fourth chapter! hope you'll enjoy it! sorry for the wrong grammar... please leave comments, i needs it... i have to satisfied my readers right? so, please leave a comment... and don't forget to subscribes! that make me want to update this fanfic more! hahahha... lol.. ^^