One

Our LOVE

Siwon POV

"Good morning everyone!!!".. i shouted loudly... i'm very happy this morning because i get a new car from my dad and this day i also change my personalities from before.... 

I drove my new car happily... "wohoo!!" i shouted happily... and without my realizing, i almost hit a beautiful girl who is crossing the road.. but i let her be and dry my new car fastly.... she try to throw a bottle which is hold by her to me but it no work... 

Before i want to parking my new car... suddenly a big motorcycle take my parking... " what the.. arghh.. you again!! why you always   take my parking... " i said to the most person i hate in this college, Donghae..  " can't i? you know me right? i'm a handsome and every girls want me... not like you..  ohh.. wait, you get a new car?? from who?? and you change you personalities? wow!! amazing..." he said with a smirked.. urghh!! why i always have to meet a people like this everyday.. " why?? are you jealous because i get a new car and look more handsome than you?? haha... " i said proudly... "ohh.. right now you don't afraid with me?? ok.. fine.. let see who is more handsome and famous from the girls in this college.." he said and i reply "ok.. let see" ... 

Donghae POV

Aish this boy.. he want to play with me... he don't know who is me?? aishh... but honestly, i jealous with him... why can't i get a new car from my dad like him?? why!!!??...urgh... i hate it.. but you will see Choi Siwon!! i'm the most handsome and famous boy in this college more than you!!! hahaha... 

Tiffany POV

Argh!! what the @#$%!!! this morning is argh!!! i hate it... who the boy that try to hit me this morning?? does he not see that i was crossing the road?? aish... i try to throw the bottle that i hold, but unfortunately it strayed away... " ok.. this time you win.. but the another time, i'will win!!" i said loudly  and make the people who is passing through starring at me... "aish.. how embarassing" i said to myself and walk away fastly because i was late... OH MY GOD!!! this is because the boy!!!!! arghh!! i hate him!!!

 

 

 

~Annyeong Readers... this is a first chapter... short and boring right??don't hate at me....Mianhae.... i'will try  my best to write this story better... Jessica will appear in chapter two.....don't worry...i will update tomorrow ... sorry for my mistake in writing... hope you enjoy...  don't forget to comment and subcribe....With heart