Two

Our LOVE

~Note: Mianhae... i can't update this story everyday.. i have to study for my big and very important examination.. Hope you understands... Gomawo.....with heart...

 

No one POV:

"Have you see Siwon oppa's new car? wow, it's so amazing... and you all know? he also change his personalities..  So handsome." one of the girl in the college talk with her friends. "yes.. i see it.. it's so amazing and he look very handsome!!"  her friends said happily. And without their realizing, Siwon suddenly appear in front of them and greet them  " Hello girls.. good morning". he said and give them a charismatic wink before continue walk to his class.. the girl were very excited and jumping crazily likes a monkey.

At the same time, Donghae who saw the girls jumping crazily likes a monkeys approach them .. " hello girls.. what wrong with you guys today? jumping likes this? you guys sick?" Donghae said with a weird face.. " Oppa.. you know what, just now Siwon oppa greet we with a charismatic wink" one of the girl said. " Siwon? the weak boy that i always tease everyday?" Donghae said with a smirked. "yah oppa! he not a weak boy like before.He change!.Don't say Siwon oppa like that! You know, he  look more handsome than you!" the girls said angrily and walk away..

 

Donghae POV :

"yah oppa! he not a weak boy like before. He change!. Don't say Siwon oppa like that! You know, he look more handsome than you!" the girls said angrily and walk away. What wrong with the girls? he looks more handsome than me? arghh!!! I hate it.. "you will see Choi Siwon!! i will bet you!" i said angrily. "Donghae oppa!" i hear a familiar voice call me from behind. I turn my head and see no other than Jung Jessica!! argh! i want to run fastly right now!! "Oppa! wait for me!" Jessica said and stop me. 

"what!?" i said. "Oppa why are so cold with me? what did i do until you treated me like this?" she said with a teary eyes. Oh my God! what will i do with this girl! God help me.. "No, you don't do anything Jessica. Yah! stop cry" i said and calm her with a hug. "Gomawo oppa." she said happily.

"what do you want huh?" i said and broke the hug. "nothing oppa. i just wanna talk with you. can i ?" " no! i'm busy with my work" i said and try to escape from this girl. 

 

Jessica POV :

"no! i'm busy with my work" he said and try to escape from me but i hold his hand. "please oppa! jebal, jebal, jebal!" i said with my cute aegyo. "no! i said no! no! and no! don't you understand what i said!?" he said angrily and walk away from me. " oppa! wait for m-" my words was cut by him. "what!!?" he said loudly." do you want an autograph from me again? " he said and grab my notebook and sign it. "this for you! later, you frame and keep it in your home. Understand!?" he said and i nodded . " Gomawo oppa" i said and he walk away. A smile appear from my face.

Actually, i don"t want his autograph, but he always gave me his autograph when he try to avoid me. Why?? This is a 99 autograph from him to me! Donghae oppa, you know, i like you very much, but why you always treated me like this huh? Arghh!! Why?? God please help me! 

End Jessica POV---

 

~Annyeong readers (bows)!! this is the second chapter and HAESICA moment.. Poor Sica right??  sorry for my mistake in writing. Mianhae. Hope you enjoy!! don't forget to comment and subscribe!!

~ I WANT TO WISH A HAPPY BIRTHDAYS TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SNSD MEMBERS,  IM YOON A !! UNNIE SAENG-IL CHUGHAHABNIDA!! 생일 축하합니다 !

~Did you have watch the teaser of GIRLS' GENERATION , PAPARAZZI? Wah!  i like it.. The girls look very beautiful in this teaser. Can't wait for the full MV!!