Three

Our LOVE

~Notes: Mianhae... i broke my promise to update asap.. don't mad at me... i'm really sorry...  (smile ^_^


 

Tiffany P.O.V---

"Today is the bad day for me!" i said loudly, but luckily no one hear me..i'm very angry that time... of course i'm angry! Firstly, i'm wake up late in the morning because that stupid alarm clock! Secondly, i almost got hit by those stupid boy who drive a car like a crazy person! and Thirdly, i'm late for my theater class! "urghh!!!" i sight... 

 

Knock Knock... i knock my theater class door patiently... actually i'm very nervous at that time because i know i'll surely be mad by Mrs. Kim Tae Yeon, my theater instructor...  she very serious person, but if you know her very well, she is the funny and dorky person... i like her so far... but, i hate when she angry,, i'ts like the world stop for a moment... "come in" Mrs. Kim says .. i open the door and bow at her politely.. "mianhae Mrs. Kim.. there have a heavy traffic jam outs there" i lied.. " really? " i nodded.. Omo, i lied again.. God forgive me..." ok, you may sit now, but remember, don't be late again" she said seriously.. i only nod and went to my seat...

 

"ok ,boys and girls! i have an announcement.. please keep quite and sit at your place peacefully. Next month, we have a theater performance. So, to make all of you participate in the theater, i'll separate you all into two group. So, we gonna have two theater performance. Here is the list of the group A and group B. I'll pin it at the board. Ok, today class is over, i want you all do your best for the performance because this is yours assignment. If you failed, you will be instruct by Mr. Lee, clear?" she asks at all of we... we nod lightly.. "Ok, if there is any problem, just meet me. I wish you all luck. Fighting!" she said happily and went out of the class.. 

 

After she went out of the class.. the theater class become noisy..."i don't want to be instruct by Mr. Lee!" one of the boy in my class said loudly... ok, actually we all hate Mr.Lee very much because he is an annoying, strict and mean person.. i hate him  very much.. same like i hate Choi Siwon ..

End Tiffany P.O.V---

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae P.O.V---

" ok guys! shh.. don't be so noisy.. i know we all can pass it easily, especially me.. hahah" I said proudly.. . " i'll read the person who are at my group. ok, group A are with me, Eunhyuk, Yoon A, Minho, Sulli, Suho, Hyoyeon,................ and lastly, Jessica." WHAT! this girl are one group with me! oh No! i'm dead... why not Tiffany with me! urgh! but, it's ok.. "it seem like my group are beating your group CHOI SIWON! " i said loudly at him... i really hate him.. "why? do you think your group are very power, huh?" he said.. "of course!" i said proudly... "anywhere, who are in your group? let me see it" i said and grabbed the paper at his hand.

 

" Yuri, Leeteuk, Key, Kris, Sunny......... and Tiffany" i read it loudly.. "you lucky you have Tiffany." i smirk and walk away from him.. actually, i have a crush on Tiffany ,the beautifull girl in this college.. but, it seem like she really don't like me.. it's ok, i'll make her heart melt and fall inlove with me.. i already have try many ways to make her fall inlove with me, but it doesn't work anymore... i don't know why, i have a full package..i'm handsome, rich, famous, etc.. did she blind or just acting? huh, i don't understand her... she sometimes weird, sometimes cold, and sometimes an easy going girl...i'm really don't understand her... 

 

"Oppa! Donghae Oppa!".. a voice that suddenly broke my thought... i turn around to see who the person and saw no other than...........

JUNG JESSICA! 


tbc...

~this is the 3rd chapter! hope you enjoys! i'll update ASAP.. but i don't wanna promise it.. i'm scared that i'll broke it and make you all hate me... T_T..