Drama Talk

Quality Time

Yonghwa’s bedroom felt so silent even though it was occupied by the owner and his girlfriend. Yonghwa was sitting on the edge of the bed while Seohyun sat on the chair in front of the bed. They both reading something and kind of absorbed by whatever they read. Yonghwa read a book with the cover written “Passionate Love” and Seohyun read the one which written “Future’s Choice”.

Yonghwa’s brows frowned and she groaned, “What the hell? There’s kiss scene in your drama? Hell, no!” He gasped.

“Hell, yes!” Seohyun replied as she took a glance to her possessive boyfriend.

“What? You like that?”

Seohyun just shrugged and continue to read Yonghwa’s drama script, “My role is the main actor’s first love. It contain romance scene. What do you expect?”

“Not a kiss scene, for sure.” His gaze narrowed.

“So just be sure of it. It clearly written on the script.” Said Seohyun calmly.

“Hyun!” Yonghwa groaned.

“What?” Now Seohyun paid attention to Yonghwa and looked straightly at him.

“Don’t do the kiss scene.”

“Why?”

“Because i don’t allow that.”

“Yah! This is my first drama! I have to do this all out! Just put aside the kiss scene, okay?”

“Never.”

“Jung Yonghwa!” Seohyun glared at Yonghwa and shot him with a venomous gaze. “Cut this topic, okay?”

“Hyu-“

“Shh! I am reading. Please silent for a minute, will you?”

Yonghwa just look at her furiously. He slammed her drama script and lied on the bed. He huffed and remained silent.

“Mwo? What’s this? You have a scene with a girl too?”

“Yes, of course. My role is a handsome and hot PD. What do you expect?” Yonghwa asked the same question as Seohyun and it made Seohyun mad.

Seohyun just sighed, tried to calm herself. But no, she couldn’t calm at all. “Don’t be too close with the actress. No flirting. No naughty sight. No sweet smile. Arraseo?!”

“Yah.. this is my comeback in drama. I have to do this all out too... Put aside that topic, okay?” Yonghwa gave Seohyun a wink. He was trully teasing her.

Seohyun was mad because Yonghwa . She smirked. Two could play the game, you know?

Seohyun put Yonghwa’s drama script on the desk then she climbed the bed and kneeled between Yonghwa’s body above him. Yonghwa looked up at her with a suspicious gaze.

“What?” He asked, sensing a strange atmosphere.

Seohyun sat on his thigh. Her fingers danced on his stomach and it made him gasped. They looked at each other and locked their gaze.

“Oppa...this is my first drama. Please don’t be strict. What i will do is out of my control.” Seohyun tried to talk with her aegyo that she knew Yonghwa couldn’t resist.

Yonghwa grasped Seohyun’s hand which was touching his abs, locked it in place. “But, Hyun~”

“You did  kiss scene too on your previous drama and you know what happen right? No matter how mad i was, it didn’t change anything. You still did the kiss scene. I was torn but i survived.. and now it’s your turn.”

“You are so mean, Seo Joohyun.” Yonghwa released her hand and started to touch her smooth thigh.”

“No, i am not.” She said as she continued to touch his abs. “Why you make a fuss about this kiss scene. You got my first, after all.”

Yonghwa smirked in victory. Somehow he felt so proud because he was her first in everything. First guy who could close to her. First guy who succesfully broke her high wall. First boyfriend.  Her first kiss. Her first intimate skinship. Her first love. Sometimes he felt guilty because he took a lot from her. But all the guilt vanished as she said that she didn’t mind that. She was more than willing to give her all to him. And it made him surrender for her, desperately in love with her, from head to toe.

“Well.... yes..” Yonghwa smiled naughtyly as he roamed his hands from her thigh, up up to her stomach. Glided to her side then pulled her into his embrace. “Yes.... and i am so happy for that.”

“Na do...” Said Seohyun as she snuggled closer to him.

“Come to my shooting location to make sure that i won’t do something stupid with the actresses.” Said Yonghwa.

“Will do.” Seohyun answered, ‘I’ll punch the actress on the face if she try to seduce you.”

Yonghwa chuckled, “Will wait for that.” He said as he leisurely her back.

“I’ll wait for you too in my shooting location.” Said Seohyun, “So you can punch the actor if he dare enough to touch my lips.”

“Do you really want me to do that?”

“Yep.... so all people will know i am already taken.”

“Naughty girl.

“But you love naughty me, right?” Seohyun snuggled to his neck and it slow.

“Oh i love everything about you.” Yonghwa answered as he groaned in satisfaction.

“So it’s a truce then?” Asked Seohyun.

“I’ll behave. I’ ll try to not mad. I’ll always support you. So, yes.. it’s a truce.”

Seohyun tilted and support he body with her elbow to looked at Yonghwa’s eyes. She smiled and said, “That’s why i love you. Thanks, Oppa...”

“Anything for my baby..” Yonghwa traced his calloused hands on her cheek. “Don’t you think i deserve for a reward?” He winked playfully.

She smiled and pecked his lips, “Yes, of course. I’ll give you my reward.” She said as she ed her shirt one by one...

Oh it will be the sweetest reward..

 

END

 


 

Author's note...

This little talk about their drama is requested by PinkyUnplugged.

idk if this good enough. hehe. everytime i make fic by request i feel anxious.. kekeke~

i just want to show you my hope about yongseo drama. i hope they always support each other in their respective job include this drama matter.

and how i wish they come to visit each other in the shooting location.. it will be legit, isn't it? hehe.

hey! hyun in singapore and yong in malay.... just jumped and meet each other will you? ahaha.. 

so that's all for me and have a good night!