How To Train Your Self Control

Quality Time

Yonghwa POV

 

Finally i arrived in korea again after my last Zepp tour in Japan. This hectic schedule made me tired and my body condition was slightly dropped. I really wanted a good rest and a good meal but the most important thing was i wanted Hyunnie right now.

I barely meet her nowaday even though we were live in the same building. When she was home, i was on my schedule. When i was home, she was on her schedule. When both of us free, we just could spend a little time together, maybe less than five hours. I tried to convince that was enough but no... hell! I couldn’t get enough of her.

Actually i wasn’t too happy when i arrived in Incheon Airport. Hyunnie was in L.A doing her photoshoot with SNSD. Hyunnie wasn’t here.. that was why..... oh how i really wanted to fly to L.A right now! I told her my crazy idea to her through phone yesterday..

“Oppa! Stop joking!” She said and laughed. “You don’t have to, you know? I’ll back to Korea after all.”

“But it’s one week more.. It’s too long. I can’t bear it. I miss you.” I whinned to her.

“What will others said when they find your dongsaeng back but you are not?”

“They will said nothing. No one will figure it out if i go to L.A.”

“No, Oppa..” She said sternly.

“But, Hyunnie....”

“I said no...” Her voice showed a finality. There was no use to prolong this conversation.

“Arraseo..” Finally i said, “You know that i miss you. How could you be so mean?”

She chuckled, “You need to train your self control, Oppa.”

“Don’t wanna.. especially it comes to you..” I paused and an idea to come, “How come i control myself if i have a sizzling hot girlfriend.. you nudge all of my sense, Baby...” I said seductively.

“Oppa!” She gasped. I knew he started to blush.

“Like now... by hearing your voice can ..” I my own lips. Hell, i was the one who began this game but why i was also affected? It just made me wanted her even more.

“Is that so? What if i said that i’m wearing the lingerie you buy for me, will you turn on even more?” Hell! She knew how to play the game and pushed the right button. I clearly remember the lingerie that i gave to her. It was a see-through black lingerie with shocking pink lace. That was baby doll type of lingerie. I found it very cute but when Hyun wore it.. damn it was y that i couldn’t compose any word to compliment her.

“Oh..Re-really?” I began to sweat.

“Uhuh...” She said seductively.

“But.. why-why you wear it? What if your eonni see you?”

“We have our own hotel room and i wear it because i miss you too.”

“Oh God... how i really wanted to be there....”

“But you are not.”

“You such a devil, Seo Joohyun..”

“I am.”

Silence.

“Hyunnie....” I called to break the silent.

“Yes?”

“Can you please take off your lingerie for me?” Yes. This was crazy but i couldn’t bear it again. We often did this. Yes, phone-. Eventhough i couldn’t touch her directly, it could minimize my frustration.

She gasped, knowing where this conversation would go, “Yes...” She hissed, “I’m taking it off now...slowly...”

I groaned and my brain started to wander. My imagination getting wild and thought all the dirty things i could do with her. But this... this phone- need much much self control. I held myself to not moan by myself and kept quite so my brothers couldn’t hear me. Well, i was listening to Hyun suggestion right now, practicing my self control.

 

***

 

I was so, so soooo happy when i knew that Hyun already arrived in Korea. She said that she would come to my dorm and spent the night in my room. Finally, i would meet her.

As she knocked on my my door, i swiftly dragged her to my room, trapped her on my door and kissed her senselessly. She pulled me closer and deepen the kiss. We mashed our lips together and grinded our body desperately. I tilted my head and probed with my tongue, gained a delicious moan from .

I lifted her legs and hooked it on my waist. I brought her to my bed without even broke our kiss. I lied her on my bed as i trailed my wet tongue on her neck. I moved lower and lower and slipped her taanktop’s strap off of her shoulder, kissed her shoulder and exposed chest. My hands glided along her side then finally i reach the edge of her clothes and pulled up and simply took it off.

She gasped as i roamed my mouth and lips on her exposed upper body. She pulled my head closer to her and surpassed the moan that tingled all of my wildest sense. I couldn’t hold it anymore.. i need her. When my hands moved lower and intent to took off her pants, surprisingly she stopped me. She grabbed my wrist and held it.

I look at her confusedly, “Hyun? Why?”

“I am sorry, Oppa.. we can’t do that..” She said carefully.

“What? Why not?” I was scared. It was the first time she refused me. Why? Why? Did she don’t want me? Did she don’t love me anymore? the thought made me crazy! I was hurt... really hurt badly.

“I am on my period..” She said.

“You’re what?” I widen my eyes in surprise.

“I am on my period..” She repeated, “That’s why we can’t do it now..”

“You mean your on your menstruation period?” I looked at her, speechless. Why oh why... why this must happened to me? Why?? On this entire month why it must this week? Why it must today? I was so doomed and mentally frustrated.

I pulled myself from her and sat motionless on the edge of the bed. I sighed in frustration. I looked down on my pants and sighed. I was doomed. My junior had find its way to stand up.

“Oppa, i’m sorry...” She said as she touch my back soothingly. Maybe she intended to calm me but her touch made it even worse.

“Hyun... if you keep touching me like that...”

“Oh! Sorry..” She stopped then put her hand on her lap.

“You don’t have to be sorry.... I’m..” I stopped my words as i looked at her direction. She was looking at me with innocent concerned eyes. Her hair was disheveled. Lips red. She sat cluelessly with just only black lacy bra on. That was bad. I coughed awkwardly.

She looked at herself and gasped, “Ah!” Then she grabbed her tanktop and wore it again.

“I think... i think i need a cold shower.” Finally i said and walked straightly to bathroom.

“Okay.” She nodded.

 

***

 

We decided to not stay alone in my bedroom since we knew what the consequence. We both sat on the living room as we ate our early dinner. Yes, that was early dinner because whenever Hyun was here, we always had a very late dinner after we did..uhm our love making session.

We both ate in silence. Didn’t knew what we should do. I was too frustrated. She was too concerned.

“Oppa...” She called me.

“Hmm?” I answered without looking at her and continued to munch my food.

“Oppa, look at me...” She demanded. Then i tilted my head to her. I was glad that she was sensible enough by wearing one of my jacket to covered her cleavage and shoulder.

“Yes?” I responded.

“Is it so hard?”

“What?”

“To hold your ual need towards me?”

I gaped at her. She said that so blatantly as if i just wanted her physically. Geez that was sharp. “Hyun, i don’t want you to get me wrong.....”

“No.. of course not. I do feel those attraction towards you too... i always wanted you whenever i see you.. i..”

“Hyun... should you mention that detail? You try to torture me, don’t you?” I looked at her and begging to not initiate a conversation towards that direction.

“Sorry, i don’t mean to...” She played with her hair, “It just.. is it so difficult?”

“Yes it is... moreover after our heated kiss before and your moan and.... ah forget it.” Recalling those event just made me hot again.

“I should tell you before i come here...” She said apologetically.

“Yes.. i think you should.” I said solemnly.

“Calm already?”

“Not sure..”

“You know... you can take this as self control training.”

I sighed, “Always see everything positively, right?”

“Of course! There’s always positive thing in everything! You just have to broaden your mind to see that.” She said cheerfully.

I smiled at her. She was indeed cute! I just love her even more. I feel bad for her. If i tried to recalled everytime we met, the thing we did first was kissing, hotter kissing then lead to bed. After that we had a talk while ate super late dinner. The patern was always be like that. It made me thought again and realized.. geez i was no more than a lunatic when it comes to her. I should behave more towards her, really.

“I’m sorry, Hyun..” I said sincerely.

“Wae?”

“For not behave like a good boy in front of you..”

“You always be my good boy, Oppa..” She said and patted my cheek gently.

I held my breath and tried to compose myself. Oh my God! Calm Jung Yonghwa! Were you insane? You thought to jump on her because of this simple touch?

“By the way where’s the others?” She asked about my dongsaeng.

“They eat outside knowing that you’ll come.”

“Ah..”

We finished our dinner and decided to watch TV instead. Being in the open room help me to think straight. Just like Joohyun said, training my self control. We watched some random variety show as she leaned closer and snuggled to my chest.

“Hyun.. you really know what’s your effect on me.. Why you do this? Are you happy to see me suffer?”

“Oppa! Can’t i do this? You’re my boyfriend after all..” She said as she sneak her hands around my waist.

“Of course you can.. but..”

“Oppa, look!” She straighten her body and looked at me, “If we meet, we don’t always have right?”

“Hyun, since when you ? It’s making love not just ordinary ..”

She rolled he eyes as if she said ‘Oh look who lectured me about talking dirty’. “Yep, okay.. making love. We don’t have to always do that, right? Being with you.. touch you and realize that you actually beside me, that we actually together in the same place is magical, isn’t it?”

I nodded slowly. She got the point. She was not only body. She was SeoJoohyun, for God sake! She was the girl that i was madly in love with. The girl that i cherised, the girl that i care. Being with someone that i love in my crazy schedule and crazy life was beyond fantastic. I had to be grateful about that, more and more..

“Now you be an even good boy..” She patted my head then snuggled at my embrace. Yes.. yes.. of course. There was so many ways to celebrate our togetherness.

“Well at least i can kiss you, right?” I asked.

She looked up then smiled, “Of course. That’s the prize for being a good boy.” Then she straddled me and kissed me hard. She kissed me madly and took control of our kiss. Tilted her head right and left as she rubbed her body againts me. She really left nothing to care in this world, including my self control. This was my punishment for asking her kiss and made my self control at stake. Oh well, some said practice made perfect, right? And so did my self control.

 

END

 


Author's note..

Hi~ it's me again. kekeke~~

i get this fic idea by request from my goguchinggu @rimmeinda and @AmyWulan eomma... 

i dedicate and give a credit this fic for you~ hope this good enough..

well, see you around then :)