My Baby~

Quality Time

Yonghwa’s POV

 

Yes.. yes i know that Seohyun has her schedule to visit Helianthus event. And okay, Minhyuk and Jungshin will go to that event too. Great! What a great arrangement! So the maknaes can go there but the hyungs, no... certain hyung -well that’s me- didn’t allow to attend on the same event. Man! It has been ages that me and Seohyun can attend some event at the same time. Actually i can use my negotiation skill to make FNC agree to count me in on that event. I tell this plan to my beloved Hyunnie, but guess what her response is?  

“Oppa, it’s okay.. lay down will you?” She said.

What? You know the best what kind of man i am. I won’t let any chance slip if it’s about flaunting my relationship with you! You always be a careful one, Hyunnie~ till when? Your Eonnies have already declare their dating status, after all. Sigh~ but i always the one who step back and agree for whatever you want me to do. I’m just too love you, Okay? Get that?

“Whatever..” I’m sulking and crawl on the couch as Seohyun get prepare for the event. I took a glance at her and my eyes almost popped out, “What the hell are you wearing?”

“Huh?” Seohyun turn at me innocently. But hell, her outfit is far from innocent. She wear a backless white dress. It’s a mid-thigh dress with a high slit, flaunting her milky white legs.

“Take it off. Wear another clothes. I want you to cover up from head to toe, don’t you dare to wear that kind of dress when i’m away and moreover my dongsaengs are there too! I don’t want the Ferragamo event happen again.” Okay! I admit that i’m nagging her like an obnoxious ajjuma next door. Who cares?

“Aish! Oppa!” Seohyun whine.

“No ‘Aish’, Hyunnie. Change your clothes! Jiggeum!” I demand.

“Fine!” Seohyun storm to our bedroom then change her clothes. When she come out from the room, i nodded in approval.

“That’s good.” I comment on her clothes.

Seohyun is wearing a buttoned up white shirt and white long pants. She really take my request seriously. She indeed cover her body from head to toe. No skin is involved.

“Good to you!” Seohyun shook her head.

“Hyun? Are you mad?” I asked her when i get a cynical response from her.

“No. I know, Oppa very well.” Seohyun come closer to me, kiss my cheek and pat it lightly, “Such a possessive namja. You know that i’m all yours.” She whisper on my ear.

“Oh, Hyun~ you seduce me at the wrong time..” I say then i kiss her hard, her lipstick away from her lips.

“Uhm.. Oppa~ Let’s go now?” Seohyun detach our lips and remind me about her schedule.

“Okay.” I give her my last peck before grab the car key and off course our baby Dubu in her bag.

 

I drop Seohyun on the Helianthus Event. Seohyun give a peck, no two pecks plus a little bite on my lower lips before she go out from the car.

“I’m going, Oppa. Take care of Dubu well, okay?” She says.

“Arraseo, Hyunnie-ah.”

“Bye bye, my Baby Dubu! Be a good girl with Appa, ne?” Seohyun caress Dubu.

After she blew me a flying kiss, she leave inside the building. I watch her until she get in then i grab my hand phone to chat with Jungshin and Minhyuk.

 

Yonghwa : Take care of My Hyun well! Arraseo??

Jungshin : No worry, Hyung. Hyungsoonim is safe in our hand.

Yonghwa : Ya! In your hand? Don’t you dare to lay a finger on My Hyunnie! Get that?!

Minhyuk : Heol. Arraseoo!!!!

Jungshin : Ah, let him be, Minhyuk-ah~ Ah, Hyung! Seohyun told me that you don’t have to pick her up.

Minhyuk : Yeah, Hyung. We will have a meal after this event and go home together. And she said, have fun with Dubu!

Yonghwa : What the?? No!

Jungshin : orz Hyung, please~ -.-

Minhyuk : Oppa, this is me Hyun.. I just have a dinner with your brothers! What’s so wrong about that? Just take care of Dubu! I’ll come home as soon as possible.

 

I frowned at my phone. Geez, why my girl love my dongsaeng more than i am? I’m about to call Seohyun but i feel a wet warm thing on my hand. I look down and find Dubu is my finger.

“Heol~ okay, then! Let’s have fun, Baby Dubu! Just the two of us and make your Eomma jealous.” I says to the little cute puppy and she bark in glee.

 

***

 

I turn on the engine and drive to the pet shop. I hold Dubu in my arm and enter the familiar pet shop.

“My Baby need a full treatment, please..” I said to the shop keeper.

The shop keeper nod and take Dubu from me. I follow him to another room and watch Dubu being cleaned and her fur being trimmed. She look really cute and beautiful. I took my phone from my pocket and start to take the picture of Dubu.

“Dubu-yah~ Look here!” I says and she bark happily. I continue to snap her picture from different angle. “Aigoo, you cutie~” I comment.

Dubu bark again. Seems that she understand what i said. She raise her head and swish her tail. Well, i guess she love being called cutie.

After all the treatment done, i scoop Dubu in my arm again. I nuzzle her and she growl happily. I lift the little puppy with a pink ribbon on her ears.

“Let’s take a walk ne?”

She bark twice as the answer.

 

***

 

I stop at the park beside the river. There’s no many people, just one or two older people who take a leisure walk. I put Dubu on the ground then she sniff all around. After she is done with her little observation, she bark and run all around the park. She bark at me once again to follow her.

“Arraseo, Baby~” I chuckle and walk behind Dubu who is running around in excitement.

I pull out again my phone and set it into video mode, filming Baby Dubu in action. Dubu stop and look at me with pleading eyes. Maybe she is tired then i lift and cuddle her in my arm.

“Tired?”

“Woof!”

“Hungry?”

“Woof!”

“Okay.. go home shall we?”

“Woof! Woof!”

 

***

 

As soon we arrive at home, i pour Dubu’s food in her plate. She surely really hungry because she eat in a full speed. I find myself hungry too and decide to eat ramyeon and egg since i crave to eat that for a long time. Moreover, Hyun isn’t home yet.. i can eat ramyeon without her nagging about how unhealthy ramyeon is. Kekekeke.   

After we both full, I lay down on the couch with Dubu also lay on my tummy. I scroll TV channel with remote as i keep caressing Dubu’s soft fur. I yawn as my eyes start to droop. Dubu has already sleep on my tummy.

“We really have a good time, Baby~” I Dubu again, turn off the TV then fall asleep.

 

Seohyun POV

 

I go home and find the apartment so silent. It’s weird. Does Oppa haven’t come home yet? But where is he going? I walked to living room and find a cute sight in front of me. Yonghwa Oppa sleep on the couch with Dubu on his tummy. I take my phone and take a picture of them. Oh, well seems that Yong Oppa has a fun date with Baby Dubu! Oppa kept sending me their picture. Pfft! Choding Oppa!

I walk closer and kneel in front of Oppa. I brush Dubu’s fur and give Yonghwa Oppa a light peck. He stir in his sleep and his eyes flutter open.

“Hyun? Welcome home...” He said sleepily.

“Have a nice day with Baby Dubu, i see?” I ask as i caress the sleeping Dubu.

“Wae? Jealous?” He grin.

“Pfft! Why should i? It must be you who jealous that i eat together with Minhyuk and Jungshin.”

“Ani.. I have a great time with My Baby~” He says in a choding manner as he brush Dubu’s ear.

“That’s My Baby, Oppa!” Seohyun carry Dubu from Yonghwa and cuddle it in her arm.

“No, Hyunnie~ Your Baby is me~” He smirk.

“Aigoo~” Seohyun shook her head but she kind of blushing at his words.

“Woof!” Dubu bark at the sudden movement.

“Baby, you are up?” I ask.

“Woof!”

“I guess it’s time for your samchon to take care of you~” I said to Dubu.

“Pssh!! Your samchon take your Eomma out and make your Appa lonely! Better you use your claw to scratch their face, Baby Dubu~” Yonghwa oppa says childishly.

“Oppa!” I warn him.

“What?” He shrug innocently.

“I take Dubu to Jungshin now.”

“Ah wae? You will play with Dubu with the boys and leave me again?” Yonghwa Oppa pouted.

“Pabo ya!! I will leave Dubu in CNBLUE dorm and back here again~” Seriously! Does Yong Oppa get my message or not? “And... i want you to wait for me in bed....or in the shower maybe?” I wink at Yong Oppa then leave to CNBLUE’s dorm.

“Got it, Baby!!”

I see a stint of him running to bedroom as he take off his shirt. I shook my head in amusement. Baby Dubu and Baby Yong are all cute! After a send my Baby Dubu to the ‘Samchons’ now i get ready to have fun with my Baby Yong who is now surely waiting in my bed fufufu....

 

END

 


 

i end this chap in the right time, isn't it? LOL *runs~

Just a short oneshot~ have this idea from my random convo with my goguma chingus!!

this is for you, then.. i hope this is good enough.. kekeke~

well, see you around! take care!