That Black Tank Top

Life with Me and My 6 "Brothers"

A/N: You have no idea how much of a rush i was in to complete this chapter! Because of that, i don't feel that this is my best so far, but bare with me here. Next chapter will be better! And by the way, not to be rude, but I haven't seen comments in A WHILE so it's almost like everyone's dead!! There isn't a picture hinting to what will come up in this chapter because I can't find the picture I wanted to use earlier -__- But here it is: Chapter 6!!

 

Your Pov

 

                “OHMAGAWD!” Sungmin and Leeteuk screamed in perfect harmony and ran over to me.

                “He just KISSED YOU!”

                “I KNEW you were more than friends!”

                “Do you like him!?”

                “Where have you been since 3?!”

                “Were you with Donghae this whole time?”

                “If you were with Donghae…..alone………WHAT DID YOU TWO DO?!?!?!?!”

                “Calm down!” I hushed the two crazies that were ranting and screaming at the top of their lungs.

                “Answer questions now!” Sungmin pointed his finger at me.

                “What if I don’t want to?” I nonchalantly shrugged and waltzed over to the couch. I sat down and the TV, flipping through channels. The two stood right in front of the screen and stared me down with crossed arms. Even with glares I couldn’t take them seriously. Sungmin still looked too cute, and Leeteuk was just the epitome of seriousness with his flower hair clips pinning back his bangs.

                “If you don’t tell us, we’ll not only paste all your baby pictures on the school’s website, next time Donghae comes around, we’ll make sure to scare him off once and for all.”

                I gulped. , they were bluffing…….right? I mean, at least they didn’t have the Diva on their side….

                “Already have them printed!” A voice sang from the arm chair. I jumped back in surprise. When did he get here?! 

                Zhou Mi sat there, also with a face mask on his angular features. He had one leg crossed over the other and a thick, pink head band holding his bangs back as well. A CD in a clear case was held in between two bony fingers.

                “Fine,” I gritted my teeth. If they had the Diva on their side, I had no chance.

                “Ok!” Sungmin and Leeteuk sat down on the couch with me.

                “So where have you been all day?” Sungmin asked first.

                “I was out in the park, and Donghae and I bumped into each other. It was raining heavily, so he invited me inside to his house-”

                “Wait,” Leeteuk interrupted me and put both hands on my shoulders, “He doesn’t live alone, does he?”

                “No!” My mind instantly went to the gutter, “Don’t think about that stuff!” I blushed.

                “So you met his…..family?”

                “Yeah,” I smiled, “He has three younger brothers. They’re so cute! Taemin is very affectionate and his twin, Kai, is quieter, but a real trickster! Kibum’s such a playboy, but I know that he’s going to be popular with the girls! Their mom is so sweet! She makes the best food and-”

                “Aww, you’re getting close with the fam!” Sungmin interrupted and wiggled his shoulders. I blushed, realizing that I was rambling.

                “Uh, yeah……” I scratched my head in embarrassment.

                “But that…..right outside our door……you like him don’t you?” Leeteuk’s voice was dripping with implications.

                “What happened outside the door?” Yesung appeared behind me.

                “You missed it hyung! Donghae made a move on Ae-Young!” Sungmin announced.

                “What? Already? That was fast!” Yesung responded and strode into the kitchen. He grabbed something to eat and then left.  He didn’t act that interested. Eh, one less person I have to worry about.

                As soon as Yesung left the room, Kangin entered. Oh crap. If he found out, there would be extreme chaos. Just by looking at Zhou Mi, Sungmin, and Leeteuk, I could tell they were thinking the same thing as me.

                The docile raccoon prowled to the fridge. He took out the carton of orange juice, and poured himself a glass. He wasn’t even looking at us, but he knew we were staring intently at him with baited breath. Kangin put the OJ back in the fridge and finally stared back at us as he leaned on the counter and took a sip.

                “What?” He raised an eyebrow.

                Zhou Mi was a traitor. Bouncing up from the chair and singing at the top of his lungs, he serenaded for the whole world to hear:

                “Donghae and Ae-Young sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!”

                The cup of orange juice splattered everywhere as it was smacked down onto the counter top. The inner beast was unleashed and there stood a very agitated raccoon.

                “What?! When?!” Kangin’s teeth were barred.

                “Hmm, ten minutes ago?” Sungmin checked his phone.

                “Yeah, around ten,” Leeteuk agreed.

                “He walked Ae-Young home and when she was just turning,” Zhou Mi pulled Leeteuk up. Leeteuk paused dramatically with his arm extended back in Zhou Mi’s hand. Zhou Mi slid close to Leeteuk and Leeteuk feigned an expression of confusion, “He pushed his head in and SMOOCH!” Zhou Mi pressed his hand between his lips and Leeteuk’s cheek.

                “You said ten minutes right?” Kangin confirmed.

                “Yeah, why?” Leeteuk and Zhou Mi returned to their original spots.

                “That means I have time to track him down.”

                “NO! Appa,” I complained. Kangin was getting ready to literally go after Donghae. He was near the door and had his shoes half way on his feet.

                “Wae? He’s going to meet me sooner or later!”

                “I like him!” The words fell out of my mouth. I clamped  both hands over my face in embarrassment. It was barely a second before the catcalls sounded. I just slunk off the couch and hid in my room to hide.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                I had left the house early this morning to avoid the teasing. When I spilled the beans last night, the boys wouldn’t leave me alone! Kangin almost fainted, Zhou Mi ran off evilly to tell Henry and Yesung, Leeteuk couldn’t stop kyaaing like a high school girl, and Sungmin stalked me into my room pestering me with questions. The pink fanatic even followed me into the bathroom!

                So here I was, early to school by myself. I had forgotten my I-pod back home to pass the time, and my phone had no internet access at school. Other than the boys’ numbers and a few friends from back home, I had no one else to text.  

                As I entered the second year’s wing, I saw a group of boys surrounding my classroom door. Judging from the way they were hunched together, they weren’t talking about pleasant conversation. I slithered up quietly behind them to hear what they were talking about.

                “Can you believe him?”

                “I know! What right does he have, to just grab all those girls?”

                “Hey, isn’t that your girlfriend?”

                “Wait……..it is! Oh Lee Donghae is so gonna get it!”

                “Get what?” My response made them all flinch backwards. I had popped right up next to them to see what they were spying on. I would be lying if my skin wasn’t boiling. 

                Donghae was sitting down at his seat with more than 10 girls swarming around him. Even without hearing them speaking and just by assessing their postures, it was obvious they were flirting. The tops of their blouses were open dangerously low, skirts were hiked up well above the mid-thigh rule, and a bad concoction of perfume was gagging me even though I was more than 20 feet from them.

                “Kim Ae-Young? What’re you doing here?” One nameless boy panicked and slowly backed away.

                “I’m here early,” I blinked.

                “Is Kangin-sshi with you?” Another whispered in fear.

                “I don’t know,” I walked towards them and they scrambled backwards, “Maybe, maybe not. You wanna wait around and find out?” I grinned evilly. They screamed and ran off in terror. Sometimes being friends with one of the strongest and short tempered person really helped.

                 I entered the classroom, and laughed when I saw that Donghae and the other classmates and group of had heard the boys scram. Donghae shot me an amused twitch of the lips. I just raised my eyebrows back like: ‘What’ya gonna do?’

                “Morning!” I greeted Donghae, completely ignoring the girls who were shooting me glares.

                “Morning!” He chirped back and I took my seat.

                “So how did your family react?” I smiled when I noticed that Donghae was now ignoring the girls as well.

                “They were all freaking out! My appa was ready to chase after you,” I thought back to Kangin. Even this morning he was still pretty agitated. He then made up a law that I wasn’t allowed to kiss anyone until I was 30. Wow, I broke that rule over a decade too early. 

                “Remind me to drop you off two houses away when I walk you home,” He winked and a little gasp erupted from the girls around us. They then dispersed, whispering new gossip between themselves. I wouldn’t be surprised if it spread throughout the whole school by the end of the day.

                “They’re gone!” Donghae sighed in relief when the girls were out of earshot.

                “If you were annoyed, you sure hid it well,” I commented.

                “I don’t need enemies this early on. By the way, what was with the boys outside?”

                I laughed, “Oh them. They were saying things they shouldn’t have been, so I threatened them just a little bit.”

                “Ooh, you that tough?”

                “Yeah, I work out!” I pretended to lift weights with a manly expression. Donghae laughed.

                “No, I have a couple tough friends they know about, so they ran.”

                “Who?” Donghae leaned forward, interested.

                “There’s a upper classman called Youngwoon. We call him Kangin. He’s the captain of the judo club. I also have two other friends that know martial arts, but you’d never expect it to be them just looking at them.” I giggled at the thought of Sungmin beating up thugs. Well, the kicking image wasn’t funny, but I always imagined him wearing a pink, bedazzled belt instead of a black belt when wearing his white kung fu uniform. And everytime I pictured Han Geng kicking , he had a wok and a ladle in his hand most of the time. He could make some serious good food.

                “Should I be afraid?”

                “No!” I assured him.

                “I’d like to meet them sometime.” Donghae pulled out his notebook when the teacher stepped into the room. Other students were now filling up the room. The girls were shooting Donghae flirtatious looks, and now I was about ready to throw my jacket over Donghae’s face to hide him from them. I shouldn’t be this jealous about a guy I wasn’t dating, but since we weren’t official/dating, I was more jealous because I knew he wasn’t….mine?

                “I sit with them at lunch? Do you want to join?” I asked. I instantly regretted it as soon as I said it. If he agreed, that gave my housemates time to grill Donghae with embarrassing questions which will in turn, embarrass me.

                “Is it alright if I bring Eunhyuk along?” Donghae’s eyes might mine and there was  no way I could reject him.

                “Yeah! The more the merrier!” Dear god. Including myself, there’s going to be 12 people at lunch today.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                “Where are we going?” Donghae asked in confusion as he trailed Eunhyuk behind him.

                “Over there!” I pointed to a large group of people under a tree, “There’s no way the high school cafeteria could support a large table for the 12 of us, so we sit outside.”

                “It does smell bad in there after all,” Eunhyuk crinkled his nose.

                “Yeah, like a mix of BO and perfume,” Donghae and I said at the same time.

                “Jinx!” We excitedly announced. The three of us laughed and caught the attention of everyone under the tree. I gulped and suddenly wanted to run far, far, away. It did nothing to calm my nerves when  Zhou Mi, Heechul, and Sungmin all had the identitcal expression of mischief.

                ‘Don’t you dare!’ I tried to hide the throat cutting motions from Eunhyuk and Donghae. They almost caught me and I just whistled innocently.

                “Ah, we’re having guests for lunch?” Zhou Mi’s eyebrows wiggled at the word lunch. He was directing his gaze at Kangin, who had already tensed up. 

                “Um,” I cleared my throat, “For those of you who don’t know, this is Donghae and Eunhyuk,” I motioned to them, “And guys,” I now told Donghae and Eunhyuk, “This is Leeteuk, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Yesung, Ryeowook, Kibum, Han Geng, Heechul, Henry, and Zhou Mi.” I pointed to each one of them. Some smiled, waved, and the three trouble makers just gave smirks. Kangin and Henry were the only ones who just nodded. I swear, if any of them screwed up, I would strangle them with my own two hands.

                “Sit wherever!”  Sungmin offered too friendly.

                “Choose wisely,” I heard Zhou Mi mutter. At least Donghae and Eunhyuk didn’t hear him. I hit Zhou Mi on the head. Heechul and Han Geng who were next to him were laughing. Zhou Mi glared at me and tried to  fix his hair I had messed up.

                Thankfully Donghae and Eunhyuk chose to sit in between Kibum and Ryeowook.  Even though Heechul was closer to our two guests than I would have liked, I distanced myself between them and the loudmouthed he/she . Hopefully that would prevent him from talking to them.

                What I was truthfully  relieved about was that Donghae was far from Henry. Last time they met Henry called Donghae a Handsy ert, so this reunion would surely not run smoothly. If I could keep them from not interacting whatsoever, I would consider that a job well done.

                “Eunhyuk,” Shindong started out, “I heard that you dance!”

                “Yeah I do, so does Donghae,” Eunhyuk answered.

                “Really? Why haven’t you two joined the dance club? We need more members!” Shindong exclaimed. Shindong, Heechul, and Han Geng were the only members of the dance club here at school. Because it was more for fun and not for competition . They were all very disappointed when no freshman had joined this year.

                “I had no idea there was one!” Eunhyuk explained with sincerity, “If I had known, I would have joined!”

                “Wow, way to hurt our pride!” Han Geng placed his hand over his heart, “And you’re a second year!”

                “Sorry!” Eunhyuk bowed slightly. He, Shindong, and Han Geng all laughed and I saw some smiles on the faces of the others. Well, it’s good Eunhyuk fit right in. I looked over to check on Donghae and almost screamed at what I saw.

                Yesung had pulled Ddangkoma out and had sat him on Donghae’s folded knees. Donghae stared quizzically at the tiny reptile. Ddangkoma looked so tiny sitting on top of his knee. Everyone now had their attention on the two of them.

                “Ddangkoma will decide it all!” Yesung held his hands out up like he was praying to god.

                I waited with baited breath. This was a big deal for the members of our household.  It was nearly proven that Ddangkoma could predict if a person was truly good or not. I wonder what he would have done if I had brought Kyuhyun home when we had dated?

                Ddangkoma opened his mouth and yawned. He then began to crawl up Donghae’s leg, and I knew that it was all good. A smile broke across my face. Ddangkoma liked him! We would know if Ddangkoma did not approve if he hid in his shell when seeing the person. Now that Ddangkoma decided, everyone- with one exception- was sure to warm up to him. We had already done this with Ryeowook, Kibum, and Heechul.

                “You’ve passed the test,” Yesung nodded approvingly and took Ddangkoma back. Donghae was still confused.

                “Don’t worry about it,” I waved it off to Donghae, “It’s just one of Yesung’s weird rituals that he does to new people.” Yesung shot me a pouting glare.

                “Then why didn’t he do it to Eunhyuk hyung?”

                “Oh that’s because,” Heechul opened his large trap and I reflexively threw my apple at him. To everyone’s surprise, it landed right in his mouth. Heechul coughed and pulled the fruit out. I raised an eyebrow at him as if to say; ‘Bring it’.

                “Ok! I surrender!” Heechul sighed exasperatedly, “…..Demon,” He added snidely.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                The rest of lunch had gone somewhat smoothly. After my ninja incident with the apple, none of the guys brought up my comment I made yesterday at home. Heechul and Kangin became friendly towards Eunhyuk and Donghae, and had actually made plans with them to hang out later. They had to pass up today after school because Donghae and Eunhyuk had dance practice.

                Ryeowook asked me if I wanted to come by the auditorium to come see him and Kibum do one of their rehearsals, but I had to pass it up as well. When Wook asked why, I just vaguely answered that I had plans with someone else. I bit my lip shyly when Donghae laughed quietly at me.

                “I’m glad Kangin was nice to you,” I commented as Donghae and I walked down the stairs at the end of school.

                “Everyone says he has a bad temper, but he didn’t act like it,” Donghae agreed.

                “Well,” I paused and waited for him to reach the bottom of the stairs so we could walk side by side, “He does. But he is usually pretty cold to people he doesn’t know, which makes it a bit of a struggle for him to make friends. Besides Ryeowook and Leeteuk, you were the third person he spoke to as his genuine self.”

                “Wow, I feel so special!” Donghae clenched his fists in mock passion and I giggled. He was so funny…

                “Where’s Eunhyuk?”

                “He has gym last period, so he leaves school straight from there with all of his things. We usually meet up at the studio.”

                “So it’s only us?”

                “Yep,” One of his signature lip biting smiles popped out once we passed the columns at the gate of the school, “Only us.” He repeated and slipped his hand into mine.

                Besides discussing the amazingly small amount of homework that we had, the rest of the walk to the dance studio was uneventful. We did receive some uncomfortable stares from some of the older ahjummas and ahjusshis though. It was clear on their faces that they didn’t approve of our PDA.  The younger generation didn’t mind.

                “Wow!” I commented on the size of the dance practice room I was lead into when we entered the studio. There were many windows, wood flooring, and a wall completely covered in mirrors. It was what everyone would expect a dance practice room to look like.

                “Hi guys!” Eunhyuk waved. He was bending down in front of the mirrors, fiddling with a radio.

                “I’m going to change, I’ll be back,” Donghae told me. He released our hands and left the room. I set my school bag down near one of the wooden balance bars and wandered over to Eunhyuk.

                “You have good fashion taste,” I commented and lightly tugged at the multicolor, loose hanging sweater he was wearing. It clashed perfectly with the worn down and rugged grey jeans. On his feet, Eunhyuk wore plan white Jordans, just like the ones Donghae wore.

                “You haven’t seen anything yet!” Eunhyuk rose from his squatting position and puffed out his chest like a peacock, “this is just one of my dancing outfits. My street clothes are much more tasteful!”

                “Ok!” I laughed, “If you say so.”

                “You know,” Eunhyuk lowered his voice and moved closer to me, “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were flirting with me. That would make Donghae very upset!”

                “I’m not flirting with you!” I pushed him away and blushed.

                “It’s ok, I know you like Donghae,” He arranged his perfectly quaffed brown hair, “I mean, how more obvious could you two get with the hand holding?”

                At that moment, Donghae came back into the room. He was dressed in his dance clothes, and I had a hard time not staring. Was he intentionally trying to make me into an ogling ert?

                “Hi!” He greeted brightly with a wave. Oh god….the way his biceps flexed when he raised that arm. Were chest muscles supposed to be that far up a person’s body, or was that tight, black tank top scooping a little too low? And those red skinny jeans were practically painted on his body! I’m going to have to hide him from the public… he may cause the district to be overflowing with blood from nose bleeds.

                “You ready?”

                “Yeah, let’s do this!” Donghae jumped over to Eunhyuk. I wandered off to the side and sat down away from them so I would not get hit.

                The next hour was the best and my worst sixty minutes of my life. Donghae and Eunhyuk looked so cool the way they popped and locked. Their movements were all very fluid and smooth.  When either of them did something wrong or thought of a move that they wanted to incorporate, both of them would turn off the music and consult with each other for a while. From what they told me during a quick water break, they were preparing for a dance competition in a couple months, right after Christmas. Donghae and Eunhyuk would perform as a duo, dancing to one song with their own creativity.

                Now…on to the bad part of the night. Donghae and his clothes were so….distracting! His muscular arms and legs were just, so, gah! I can’t even describe it, it was just so captivating! When he began to sweat, oh the sheen off the lights was…..I’ve GOT to calm down!

                “What’s up?” I snapped out of my day dreaming to see the guy I’ve been blushing over for the past hour, leaning near me against the wall.

                “Nothing,” I murmured quietly and snuck a glance down his long arms.

                “Did you think this was boring?” Donghae became sad.

                “N-no! That’s not it!” I quickly reassured him, “You and Eunhyuk were so cool!”

                “I don’t believe you,” He pouted.

                “It’s just something else on my mind,” I cast my head downward.

                “What’s troubling you?” Donghae’s arm was millimeters from touching my own and I held my breath instinctively, “Tell me,” This time he demanded. Next thing I knew he had both forearms on each side of me.

                Donghae was positioned facing me, our shoes aligned and touching perfectly. Because his arms were resting on the wall, his upper body was extremely close to mine. I breathed out and gulped. Nowhere I was, flat up against a dancing room’s wall, with one of the hottest guys I’ve ever seen,  in a position that would make all the girls at my school jealous.

                “It’s just that,” I began and couldn’t help my deprived eyes from running all over his  fine physique, “you were looking so se-good! Good!” I caught myself from another slip of the tongue. Unfortunately, Donghae’s ears perked up and a smirk followed. Crap, he heard…..

                “What’s that word? I heard it Ae-Young, so don’t try and deny it~!”

                I gritted my teeth in embarrassment and whispered to the floor, “y.”

                “I’m glad you think I’m y,” He crooned in a voice that had me going weak kneed in half a second. My face was now a new color of red artists had yet to place on the color spectrum. His left hand moved to my chin and pulled my gaze up to his. I was lost in a sea of Hershey brown as his head moved to mine.

                “Whoa!” A voice exclaimed. Eunhyuk, who we had forgotten about, had evidently left the room previous to this situation, had returned.

                Way to go and ruin the moment Eunhyuk.

A/N: So yeah, please review, recommend and comment! On another note......I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SUPER JUNIOR COMEBACK SO MUCH IT'S KILLING MEEE!!!! NOT TO MENTION MY BIAS'S- TEUKIE - BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW (U.S. time)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like my brithday and Christmas all wrapped up into one! :D I'm also extremely happy to see Kangin back! I squealed when I saw him in the y, Free, & Single teaser. I also felt sad though.....didn't see much of him and Yesung :( Anyways, see you all next week! Here's a teensy spolier: There will be fishes~!