The Conflict

Life with Me and My 6 "Brothers"

A/N: God I'm so annoyed AFF deleted this chapter and took away my gifs and hardwork. Ugh, I'm gonna kill someone! Here's chapter 10, ONCE AGAIN:

 

Your Pov

 

                Even though the hit was bad, Kyuhyun wasn’t giving up so easily. Kyuhyun rose off the ground, spitting the blood that had seeped into his mouth as well. It landed in light sprays on the clean wood of a desk. The students in this class were going to be so scared once they came back after lunch.

                Without a word, Kyuhyun retaliated, and threw a punch at Donghae. It hit him square on the jaw, which sent him spiraling backwards. I gasped loudly and covered my hands. Donghae heard me and lifted his head up.

                He smiled wickedly, and pushed off his arms that we holding him up on the desk. He spun back around and went for another punch. When Kyuhyun grabbed it, expecting it, Donghae released a swift kick to his abdomen which caused Kyuhyun to crumple forward.

                “Both of you stop it!” I finally came to my senses and rushed over to try and break up the fight. But as I was getting there, Kyuhyun made his move.

                He rocked backwards onto his back and kicked him right where the sun don’t shine. Donghae groaned painfully and fell to his knees. Again, he grabbed onto a desk to keep him from falling painfully.

                “That was a dirty move you bastard!” Donghae yelled painfully. As he was trying his best to get back up, Kyuhyun was already up and moving once again. He grabbed Donghae by the fabric of his jacket, kept him bent over, and kneed him in the stomach. Donghae’s form was beginning to not even respond anymore, and let Kyuhyun throw him against the wall in the back.

                In another flash, Kyuhyun was reaching over Donghae’s head and above to the top of the shelf on a bookcase. In his hand, was a silver, metal ruler. My eyes widened and I sprinted to the two of them. With superhuman strength I never knew I had, I shoved past Kyuhyun and threw myself on top of Donghae. I shut my eyes and prepared myself for the beating, but kept my arms and legs clamped tight on Donghae like a parasite.

                “Ae-Young,” Donghae whispered. He clasped his hands together on my back and I could feel he was attempting to flip us so he would be the one open to Kyuhyun’s attack.

                “Donghae,” My voice shook, “Don’t.”

                I still didn’t move when there was the sound of the metal ruler clinking and falling. Even if Kyuhyun had discarded it, he was still a threat. A couple seconds later, which felt like enternity, there was the unmistakable thud of the door closing, and that’s when I decided to look behind me. It was just  me and Donghae left in the room.

                I swiveled and erupted into tears at what I saw. Donghae’s lower lip was cut badly and a faint lump along with a bruise, was forming on the left side of his cheek. To be frank, he looked horrible. He offered a weak smile.

                “Stop that!” I cried and rested my head on his chest. I was starting to get a headache.

                “What?” He croaked out.

                “Trying to smile when you’re not happy!”

                “Well, I’m partially happy.”

                “Liar.”

                “No, I am!” Donghae began to move and I helped him off the ground. He laughed when he saw I wouldn’t remove my arms , “You came to my rescue. Don’t ever do that again.”

                “Why? Hypocrite…..” I selfishly muttered the last part.

                “Heard that,” He joked, “But I can’t stand to see you get hurt.”

                “Same to you pabo!” I grumbled.

                “How else am I going to fight for your honor?”

                “You don’t need to,” I lamely excused.

                “Now I think you’re acting like the pabo,” He chuckled.

                “No I’m not!” I argued and locked eyes with him. I pursed my lips childishly while he stared back in amusement.

                “Yes you are!”

                “Nu-uh!”

                “Ya-huh!”

                “Nu-uh!”

                “Ya-huh!”

                “Nu-uh!” My head bobbed like one of those catty, popular girls.

                “You’re so cute,” Donghae he broke from our fight and planted a kiss on my cheek. It didn’t go unnoticed by me that he cringed.

                “Let’s go get you cleaned up,” I sighed and dragged him out of the classroom to the bathroom. Not caring if boys or teachers saw me, I went into the men’s room with Donghae. There was no one in there either.

                “Uh,” I hesitated when I had the wet paper towel in my hand. Donghae just leaned against the white brick wall expectantly.

                “I don’t get it,” I pressed it against the cut on Donghae’s lips, “In every drama, the girl always knows how to take care of cuts and bruises. Does just adding water even work?” I pulled the towel back and saw the blood spreading on the paper.

                “I know what you mean. It’s like all the girls are registered nurses and know exactly what to do.”

                “Okay, don’t rely on me here because I’m not one of those,” I warned.

                “It’s alright, I don’t even feel anything anymore.”

                “You know, lying is a sin.”

                “I’m fine!” Donghae insisted.

                “I know you’re still hurting!” I threw the paper towel into the trashcan with annoyance.

                “If I did,” He grabbed my hand and pressed my body tightly to his, “Could I do this?” He firmly pressed his lips to mine. Not wanting to hurt him even more, I moved mine lightly. But he wasn’t having any of that gentle stuff. Donghae’s lips dominated and rotated suavely in a passionate fire that had me hot all over. In the spur of the moment, his tongue darted out and my lower lip.

                I held in a moan. How could he be so damn seductive for a first timer? I opened my mouth and Donghae took that moment to slip his in. I sighed out of lust and sensually rolled my tongue with his. Now I was beyond dizzy and controlling myself from this man. My body was aching to be touched, and I so anxiously wanted to move and do…….more.

                Donghae suddenly detached his lips and rested his forehead to mine. He breathed shakily through his nose.

                “You’re making this so hard,” His voice was tight. I blushed heavily and the hidden innuendo.

                “You too,” I smiled.

                “I just……want to stop here.”

                My stomach dropped. He didn’t want to go that much farther with me?

                “I want to be with you for a very long time,” He continued, “and so I want to, you know, keep that saved for a special time.” I saw him blush and my body shook with silent laughter. He stared at me quizzically for a moment, but then understood.

                “Hey, that’s not something to laugh about!”

                “I’m sorry!” I laughed and tilted my head back, laughing louder, “It’s just that you’re so sweet, and it’s just like I’ve heard that line so many times in dramas!”

                “Stop making fun of me!!”

                “Ok Fishy!”

                “Fishy?”

                “Yeah, when I was in the aquarium, I swear I saw a fish that looked just like you!”

                “You weirdo,” Donghae laughed and we left the bathroom hand in hand.

                “I bet that was a really handsome fish,” He commented as we skipped down the empty hallway.

                “It was.”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                Donghae’s Pov

 

                “Bye!” Ae-Young chirped.

                “Bye, I’ll see you tomorrow,” Unable to resist, I gave her a quick peck on the lips before dropping her off. I waited until she was inside the house. Yesung had opened the door and waved enthusiastically at me. I smiled and waved back. He was a nice guy.

                I sighed and began my hike back home. Well, it wasn’t so much a hike because it was only a 25 minute walk, but you know what I mean. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I slipped it out to see a message from Key.

                ‘Hey, are you on your way home?’ He had typed.

                ‘Yeah, on my way,’ I messaged back.

                Today was……eventful. I got some pointed stares from other students and teachers because of the bruising and swelling on my face. It made me feel warm when all of the guys were concerned and everything. Even Kangin was ready to get up and take one for me, but I think that was more of his manly pride speaking than anything….

                Ae-Young was just too adorable for words. She would hardly touch me because she insisted I was still hurting. She even said I didn’t have to walk her home from work today and insisted that I took dance practice slow. I have to admit, there was pain in my abdominal region and back, but not to the point where I would skip practice with Eunhyuk Hyung. It was the same with the cheek, but there was no chance I was going to lose an opportunity to kiss Ae-Young.

                That time in the bathroom during lunch was just……………I’m at such a loss for words right now it’s ridiculous. She smelled and tasted so good! And the way her body reacted under mine had me craving for more. I could tell she wanted it too, but I wasn’t about to let my hormones interfere with any of my plans. That, and there was the fact my mother burnt into my brain from a young age. If I accidentally got a girl pregnant before I could support her and the child, she would cut off my . I cringed at the thought.

                I don’t want to say that it helped, but that packet was God in black and white. Eunhyuk, being the erted hyung he is, slipped a packet of expert ways for kissing and other extremely intimate situations that he knew girls would like. He says he got it off of the internet, and I don’t even want to know how he got onto those kinds of websites. If my parents or brothers found that thing…….I would be SO dead. I didn’t dare go past the kissing page. After all Ae-Young’s been through, and the thought of having a son when I’m 17, it didn’t sound so good. Maybe later on, those extra pages will deem helpful….

                This is my first relationship, so I’m sort of nervous. We’re moving so fast for two people that haven’t even had our first date yet! And we’ve barely known each other for a month! Sure it would be a month in a couple days, but I’ve got to get moving and get that first date in! I had originally planned to do that on the day we all went to the aquarium, but convincing her closest-and most protective- friends I was trustworthy seemed more important at the time. I already have a few ideas which I know she’ll like, but finding a date that works is the only part left.

                As I was riding up in the elevator, my stomach dropped. Once my mom saw my face, she was going to go ballistic! After she’s done yelling at me for getting into fights, she yell at me some more for being an irresponsible role model for my three younger brothers. At this point, me being a role model for Key was a thing of the past. Taemin was just completely kind and innocent all around, so I had nothing to worry with him. Kai was the semi trouble maker, but having Taemin with him all throughout school will rein his michievious side in.

                I slipped the key into the lock with a deep breath and pushed the door open. At first I smelled mother’s cooking, then heard the sound of the TV with sports on, then the sound of Taemin babbling about his day at school. Ah, the peaceful calm before the storm.

                “Hi! I’m home!” I greeted loudly as I took off my shoes near the door and set down my bag.

                “Hi!” Mom yelled back cheerily. I made my way into the kitchen to get it over with. Better show her now than try and hide it. If I did, it would make the situation worse.

                “How was your day?” She asked over a pan with chicken and some sauce in it.

                “Interesting,” I carefully answered. I definitely wasn’t going to say: This kid and I beat the crap out of each other and I got one of the hottest kisses ever in the men’s bathroom!

                Mom looked up briefly from the pan. She saw my left cheek and dropped whatever she was doing to inspect it.

                “What did you do?!” She screeched and ran her hands over the green lump lightly. I recoiled in a bit of pain and caught her hand, “You got into a fight, didn’t you?!”

                “I-”

                “Don’t you dare lie to me!”

                “…..Yes. I did,” I patted her hand and left the kitchen to sit down in the living room.

                “Hey! We’re not done talking about this! Come back here!”

                “Oh lay off of him!” Dad’s deep voice boomed. He sat there on the end of the couch in his work shirt, tie, and slacks. His sleeves were rolled up and he was fiddling with the remote. Kai and Taemin stared intently at me as I advanced to the couch, “I had my share of fights back in school too!”

                “That still doesn’t mean we have to discuss it!”

                “Donghae,” Dad sighed heavily, “Will you promise not to get into any more fights? Well, at least ones your mother will know about, “He added the last part under his breath. I cracked a light smile.

                “Promise!” I sat down next to him.

                “See! Everything’s good! My parenting lesson cured the evil out of him!” Dad slung an arm over my shoulders and squeezed my left arm.

                “So, how did the other guy look?” He asked me.

                “Sprained nose,” I judged fairly.

                “Hmm, that’s good for your first,” He approved with a nod.

                “Hyung! Lemme see!” Taemin squatted on his knees. I turned my head to the side for him. He oohed at it. Kai sat there quietly and examined as well, “Why did you get in a fight?”

                “It was over someone special,” I told him and directed my attention to the meaningless car commercial with the choreographed dance number and jingle.

                “Was it over Ae-Young?” Taemin giggled. I smiled at that. This kid was smart….

                “Ae-Young? I leave for two weeks and you have a girlfriend?” Dad inquired with surprise.

                “Yeah, she’s great,” I smiled wider.

                “Ahhh,” He made one of the typical, content, ahjussi sounds, “What does she look like? Tall? Short? Skinny? curvy?”

                “She’s on the taller side, long black hair, big brown eyes.”

                “Everyone’s tall compared to you,” Kai interjected. That stung a little. Dad laughed heartily at that comment and Taemin pouted at his twin brother.

                “You forgot she’s a size 4, has a tight waist, and full lips. Not to mention she constantly smells like a sugary dessert.” Key popped out from nowhere. He was lying underneath the coffee table, texting on his phone.

                “When were you ever there, and how do you know what size Ae-Young is and what she smells like? You’re such a creep!” I replied.

                “I have a gift for telling what size girls are,” Key explained, “and I got close enough to snag a whiff.” Dad and I exchanged a look like, ‘what the heck are we raising?’

                “Again, stop being creepy.”

                “It won’t be creepy once she’s mine!” Key retorted.

                “Oh yeah? In what world?” I snorted.

                “The one where she leaves you because you can’t put on a move quick enough to satisfy her! I know you, brother, I bet you two haven’t even kissed yet!”

                “We have!” I blurted out without even thinking it through. I was just so into proving this annoying sprite wrong that I let some information out my mother was going to hang over my head for the rest of the night.

                “Really?!” Mom squealed in excitement from the kitchen. I groaned. Thank you God, for blessing me with this big mouth. Dad remained calm.

                “About time,” He casually stated, “Was it her first kiss?”

                “No,” I embarrassedly hung my head.

                “Hey, that’s alright! A woman with experience is fantastic! Because when you start implying things, she’ll catch on easily!”

                “Oh, please stop!” Now I was even more embarrassed.

                “Kya~! You have to invite Ae-Young over as soon as you can! We’re gonna have some girl bonding!” Mom set the finished dinner down on the table excitedly.

                “No, Mom!” I protested.

                “Mom’s right!” Taemin spoke up again, “You have to invite Noona over! I really like her too!” Taemin paused. He then shyly added, “If things don’t work out, will you give her to me?”

                Everyone then laughed. Well, all except Taemin. He just sat there confused with wide eyes. He was serious.

                “Sure, but only you.” I agreed.

                “Yeay! Do you hear that Pedo Hyung?” Taemin directed to Key. I laughed loudly. I really approved of Taemin’s new nickname for Key.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

                Your Pov

 

                There was something on my mind I needed to ask Zhou Mi. It had been posted on the bulletin board at the main office, which had me thinking back to all of my foreign friends. I assumed he was going with it too, but you never know.

                “Hey Zhou Mi?” I opened the door to his and Henry’s room. He was sitting at his vanity, putting on make up, “What are you doing?” I forgot what I originally came in for because I was distracted by the eye liner and shimmery eye shadow he was putting on. I’ve noticed, after he came out of the closet with Siwon, he’s been wearing nicer, high fashion clothes and being more daring in his choice of make up. No one minded that much, to be honest, Zhou Mi looked even handsomer now.

                “I’m getting ready for a date with Siwon,” He carefully drew out a perfect, swooshed line from the liquid eye liner.

                “Really? Where are you going?” I sat down on his bed.

                “Out for dinner at a restaurant nearby,” Zhou Mi set down the eyeliner and was deciding on which studs to put in his pierced ears, “Did you come in here to engage in small talk? Or is there another reason?”

                “Oh, yeah,” I remembered, “I saw a notice on the bulletin board today. It was a reminder for all of the foreign kids to sign up for the permanent exam.”

                The permanent exam was given at the beginning of January to all exchange students that requested to stay at this school until graduation. It was almost as hard as the entrance exam into this school, but it focused more on the Korean language because most of the students that come here at first, only know a limited amount.

                “Oh. I didn’t know it was that close,” He quietly murmured and absentmindedly.

                “Well, not really,” I tried to lighten his slowly saddening expression. I couldn’t understand why he would be, “There’s still over three and a half more months. I just saw it and wanted to see if you signed up. Han Geng and Henry have.”  

                “I haven’t yet, but thanks for the heads up. I’ll make sure I do it later.” He grabbed his wallet off the vanity and left me alone in the bedroom. I didn’t get up to follow him, but tried to decode his weird acting. He’s never quiet around people. Something must be up.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

                “I don’t get it!” I threw my pencil down and slumped over the back of the dining room chair.

                “That’s because you aren’t trying!” Yesung snapped back.

                “You’re a bad tutor.”

                “Me? No I’m not! I’m great at math!”

                “Then help me!” I roared, fell off of the chair, and crawled under the table. Henry, who was at one of the other chairs at the table, joined me. He and I laid on our stomachs, with arms next to one another.

                “You know, he’s right,” Henry poked my arm.

                “You’re agreeing with him?”

                “Just get back up there and try some more. It’s the last problem on your homework.” Henry tried to reason with me.

                “Fine,” I calculated that Henry’s terms were reasonable enough for me to face my tutor at the table. Henry crawled back up too and continued his homework quietly.

                “Now, you do……” Yesung then jumped in to a whirl wind of big words and complicated equations. One step led to another, and if you got a certain outcome, then it meant there was another formula to solve that product to get another outcome! I really, really hate math.

                After I had done the problem, I collapsed onto the table top with a little victory song in my head. I may have not gotten it right, but I still attempted it. My teacher could always help me later. The door slammed open, which signaled Zhou Mi was home. What I was not expecting, was there to be tears.

                Zhou Mi tore off his shoes hurriedly. There was a male voice yelling his name from outside, but he ignored it. Leeteuk, like the Umma he is, stormed over to the younger male.

                “Zhou Mi, what is it?” Leeteuk grabbed his arms. Zhou Mi, who had kept his head down, snapped it up to show us the horribly smeared black eye liner and his bright red nose. He in a shaky breath and ran into his room.

                “Mimi!” The voice screamed. I sprinted from my chair and opened the door. Frantically trying to look through the window was Siwon. He saw me and immediately began pleading.

                “Ae-Young, please, please let me in to see him,” Siwon said this so quickly I almost missed it. I just lead one arm open to the inside of the house and stepped aside. Siwon gasped in relief and ran in. He didn’t bother to take off his shoes, but it didn’t matter.  

                I don’t know how, but he figured out which room was Zhou Mi’s and tugged on it without mercy. It opened easily and Siwon locked it behind him once he was in. The rest of us, who were all bystanders to the scene, rushed over to the door. I was the first one there, so I got the best spot to place my ear. I waited with baited breath as we listened to the drama-like event unfold.

                “What are you doing here?” Zhou Mi screeched, “Get out!” Then there was some thumping sounds against the wall, so one could infer that Zhou Mi was throwing things at his boyfriend.

                “Not until you explain why you’re going back to China!” Siwon belted back at him with just as much power.

                “I told you the reason! Why can’t you accept it and just break off cleanly?!”

                “Because I know you! And I know you love me!”

                “Really? Do you truly believe that?” Zhou Mi spat. I squinted my eyes in annoyance. What I would give to be able to see the two of them right now!

                “Yes! And because you love me, you wouldn’t leave me with such a stupid excuse!”

                “How do you know I’m not lying? People fall in and out of love all the time! Who says I’m not any different?”

                “Because you’re one of the most sensitive people I’ve ever met. Even though you only show it to some, you wear your heart on your sleeve. Once you confessed, you couldn’t go back because I told you I felt the same way.” Siwon’s voice was lowering steadily to an inside tone.

                “Why can’t you get it in your head that I was playing all along?” Zhou Mi said bitterly, “This was all just for your body.”

                “I DON’T BELIEVE THAT!” Siwon had transformed back into Godzilla.

                “I know so much about you that the others don’t!” Siwon didn’t let Zhou Mi get a word in, “The whole time we’ve been together, I’ve seen it. The way you smile absentmindedly while thinking of a good memory, how you sometimes hum to a song when you’re sleeping, your dreams to become a fashion designer for other guys that are just as colorful and outgoing as you. I also know how many kids you want, what your ideal house would be when you get married, and that you already have a bucket list of 50 things and counting! If you were just playing with me this entire time, then why would you tell and show me all of this? Why would you reveal the heart warming, loving, gentle Zhou Mi to some fling?” 

                “I’m still going back to China,” Zhou Mi kept on stubbornly after many agonizing beats of silence.

                “Why? Why would you-? Oh,” Siwon trailed off in understanding, “It’s your parents that are controlling you, isn’t it?”

                “My parents aren’t doing that at all!”

                “Then why don’t you stay? Are you afraid of them? Are you afraid that they’ll drag you back?”

                “Why would they?”

                “Because you’re gay. I know when I told my parents I was, they didn’t speak to me for four months straight.”

                “You told them?!” Zhou Mi gasped.

                “Of course, I had to. They were trying to set me up with one of my third cousins. One day, I had it and just released hell on my house. Because we’re so heavily Christian, it wouldn’t be an understatement to say it was the shock of the century.”

                “Did you tell them a-about-”

                “You? No.” We all pressed our ears harder in anticipation for the next of Siwon’s dialogue, “But that’s what you’re scared of, isn’t it?” 

                There was nothing, and then wailing. My heart broke at the sound. Poor Zhou Mi, this must have been what was on his mind earlier when I was in his room.

                “Babe, Mimi, shh, don’t cry,” Siwon’s soothing coax had even me calming down.

                “I ,” There was a break for some blubbering and coughing, “I wanted to end it there, back at the restaurant. My parents are definitely not going to like why I would be staying in Korea. Knowing them, they would order me home and never let me come back. I didn’t want to hurt you even more, so breaking up seemed like the best decision.”

                “How could you, leaving me, not hurt?” Siwon chuckled, “I love you, Mimi. We can work this out. Just stay by my side.”

                “What do I tell my parents?” Zhou Mi sniffed loudly and hiccupped. I could tell that he was holding in tears.

                “We’ll figure that out later. For now, let’s just focus on getting you better at your Korean by January.”

                “Ok,” Zhou Mi replied and then there were the noises of passionate smooching. The guys and I erupted into loud cheers and applause.

                “You eavesdroppers!” Zhou Mi ruined the moment. Eh, so much for a romantic finale.