The past

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

 

Song Dongwoon - In the Cloud


 

A few years ago you entered junior high. You were the only one with who had enrolled into that school from the elementary you went to. However Saga was in another class so she wasn’t with you. Nervousness bubbled inside you as you walked inside the big building. You walked through the long corridors, trying to find the principal’s office. You turned right when you passed the bathrooms, however you bumped into someone. Your feet went under and you fell on your bottom. The person you bumped into chuckled a little before he bent down to your level.

“Are you alright? I’m so sorry, I didn’t see you!” he flashed a teeth-showing smile, his eyes bent into half moons. He held his hand out to you, wanting to help you get up. You nodded as you shyly slipped your hand into his. It was warm and soft, matching perfectly your.

“Thank you for helping me.” You said and smiled sweetly to him. He froze for a second and stared at your face. Then he continued to smile and shook your hand.

“I’m Joon, on the second grade. You’re new right? I haven’t seen you before.” he introduced himself. You nodded and shook his hand too.

“I’m _______, on the first grade. It’s nice to meet you.”

---

As time passed you and Joon had grew closer. You had a huge crush on him and Saga always teased you because of that. One night in October he had asked if you wanted to come with him on a walk to a park close to the campus. Of course you had agreed right away. Most of the leaves had fell off the trees, coloring the ground orange, red and yellow. The scent of fresh after rain was in the air.

Joon talked about pretty much anything he could think about, but you read from his body language that he was nervous about something. You saw a pond and walked over to it. A duck was still swimming in it. You bent down to get a closer look at it.

“Oppa isn’t it sad that he is all alone?” you asked. Joon walked over to you and mumbled a yes. “______-ah.” he called.

You stood up and looked at him. He took your hand into his and stared straight into your eyes. “I have to say something. I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing now but…” He mumbled nervously. “To be honest, I like you. More than as a friend. Would you maybe… be my girlfriend?”

Your eyes expanded twice their size before a big smile formed on your lips.  You nodded and hugged him.

---

You had told Joon that you weren’t ready to take your relationship further, which meant kissing. Sure you pecked each other on the cheek, but your lips didn’t touch his. He accepted the fact happily, saying that after all you were a year younger than him and that it was still pretty new to you to be in a relationship. You were happy and thought that you were really lucky to get a boyfriend like him.

As you were starting to fall in love with him, Saga’s parents had decided that they would move abroad. You cried your eyes dry when you were sending them off at the airport.

---

(B2ST - On Rainy Days)

Weeks passed and soon it was your 3rd month together. Joon had asked you to come to the park again. You felt excited, thinking that he wanted to spend the special day together.

You waited and waited for him to come at the pond. It was past eight and it was dark, yet there was no sign off him. It rained heavily. You checked the time from your cell phone for the rd time. You stuffed your hands into your pockets and decided to wait a little while longer. About five minutes later Joon showed up. There was something weird in the way he walked. He hugged you tightly, his breath smelt strongly to alcohol.

“You know what? I’m tired of our deal. I want to kiss you; I want to touch you more. Why can’t I?” he whined. You shook your head fast and tried to pull away from him.

“I told you that I’m not ready yet. I thought that you were fine with that.” You walked a bit away from him.

“But I want you!”

You shook your head, turned around and started to walk home. “I’m going home, let’s talk about this when you’re sober.”

However he didn’t agree with you. “You’re not going to turn me down again! Come back, you !” he ran after you. He took a grip around your wrist, pulling you back to him.

“No! I don’t want to!” you screamed and wriggled to get out of his hold. He pushed you into the pond, which luckily wasn’t that deep where you fell. You hit the cold water.

“I want you NOW!” he yelled straight into your face. You continued to wriggle. He sat on your fast and held your hands into the water. It started to thunder.

“Stop being against me and just give me what I want!” His face came even closer to yours. You kicked him between his legs and tried to get up. However you missed, ending up kicking his tight weakly. He pushed you down, holding a grip around your neck.

“Stop it! Let me go! Please!” you begged but he ignored you as he pushed you further down into the cold. You started to see dark waves, felt burning pain around your neck and had troubles to breath. It felt like a big rock was on your chest and red flashed in your eyes. As his grip got tighter the raw, burning pain became stronger and stronger, and your windpipe was blocked because of his hold. You started to give up when a crippling feeling took over in every part of your body. Your eyes lost their light slowly. The picture of his angry, desire of revenging face was stuck into your mind. Tears rolled down on your cheeks, mixed up with the dirty water that was in the pond.

An old man who was walking with his dog in the park heard your screams and rushed to see what was happening. He panicked but ran towards the two of you. He took a grip of Joon’s collar and pushed him hard. Blood flowed down on his face as he fell deeper into the pond, losing his consciousness. The old man helped you onto the grass and called the police and an ambulance. He stayed with you until the help came. However Joon was gone when the police appeared. You were rushed to the hospital where you received treatment for three and a half week. You recovered perfectly, but you never got to see Joon again. You heard that he had run away and moved abroad, and that he was never going to come back.

---

“And because of that always when it rains heavily and thunders, I get flashbacks of that evening and become depressed. I really liked him but I wasn’t ready. I guess it was a mistake to like him.” You ended your story. Yongguk wiped away a tear that had rolled down on your cheek and hugged you tightly.

“If that bastard ever shows up again, I will make sure that he won’t get to close to you. Oppa will protect you.” he swore. You buried your head into his chest and hugged him back, wrinkling his shirt in your hands.

“Thank you.” you whispered and fell asleep in his arms.

 


 

So now you know what happened :) It was meant to be angsty. I hope you don't mind de cursewords. Oh and this Joon hasn't anything to do with MBLAQ's Lee Joon. This joon is just an OC ;) Thank you for reading/subscribing/commenting! Love you all! :)