Hot cocoa with marshmallows

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

 

Big Bang - Always


 

You stayed the rest of the evening in your room, sitting on the bed curled into a ball. You hugged your legs as you looked outside of the window. The thunder had stopped but the rain didn’t show any signs’ of taking a break. You rested your head on top of your knees and sighed for the rd time in that hour. Someone knocked on the door before opening it and stepping inside.

“Noona? May I come in?” Zelo asked carefully. You nodded your head as you smiled sadly. He walked up to you, sat down on next to you on your bed and took you into his arms. “Noona are you okay?” He held you closer.

You snuggled your head into his neck before you inhaled his scent and nodded slowly. He rested his head on top of yours. *Then why did you cry? I hate to see you sad, it breaks my heart.* “Are you sure noona? Your eyes are red and puffy.”

You sighed again and pulled away from him a little so that you could see his face. Concern was clear on his face and his eyes looked wet. Guilt washed over you. *I didn’t think he would care this much for me already.* you thought as you took a hold on his shirt, wrinkling it slightly. You didn’t want to tell him the truth, not did you want him to worry about you so much.

“Let’s just say that there was someone who I cared a lot, yet he did something bad to me and I just can’t forget about him.” You tried to explain it shortly without telling the details. He nodded slightly and pressed a kiss on your temple before resting his cheek on it. You could feel his warm breath on your forehead.

“Will noona be okay?”  He gently stoked your arm while making small circles on your skin. *Zelo to be honest I don’t know. I just want to forget everything.* However you nodded, pushing aside your thoughts. He lowered his head slightly, making his pink, straight hair fell over his eyes.

“Noona…” Zelo whispered. Yongguk stepped inside to see a heartwarming sight. He cleared his troth slightly. His small smile was filled with many, many emotions – concern, guilt, horror but even with happiness and love. He was happy that Zelo had stepped into your heart as a cute younger brother who loved hugs.

“Would you like to drink come cocoa?” He asked as he held up a tray filled with mugs. You pulled away from Zelo and took a mug from him. He placed the tray on your desk and took a cup for himself.

“Thank you, oppa.” You carefully sipped from the drink. Warm sweetness took over all the sadness, making you feel relaxed and think about what you had now. The white marshmallows touched your lips softly. *I have six wonderful boys who seem to care about me, at least two of them do. Even thought I miss my family, it’s not as bad as it could have been.* you thought while smiling. Yongguk sat down next to you and Zelo.

“How are you feeling?” He asked, his voice showing that he’s concerned.

“I’ve seen better days.” You answered honestly. His warm hand brushed some of your hair behind your left ear. His slender fingers carefully touched your cheek, wiping away some traces of your tears. Zelo laid down on your bed behind you, his eyes never leaving you. Slowly his eyelids started to drop and he drifted off to sweet dreams about having fun with you and his hyungs. It didn’t take long until small snoring escaped from his lips. You smiled at the sight – he looked so calm, as if he was an angel without wings. Yongguk placed his mug on the table and tucked Zelo under your blanket. He turned back to look at you again.

“Is there something that you would like to tell me? I mean the reason why you are so sad.” He looked straight into your eyes. You looked down at your hands on your lap, playing with your fingers. You couldn’t stop wondering if you should tell him or not. “I won’t judge you if something bad happened, I just want to know so that I can protect and comfort you.”

*He can probably handle it since he’s older and more experienced.* You took a deep breath and started to tell your story.



 

Am I teasing you? :D I'll try to update your story today, but we'll see since I have some homework to do still :/

Thanks for reading/subscribing/commenting! I love you guys really! If I could I would give you guys cookies :)