A trip to Eurwangni Beach

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

Sistar - Shady Girl


 

You looked outside of the darkened window as streets, trees, people and buildings passed by. The atmosphere was a little awkward since no one knew what to say. The manager had taken the front seat and Minjun was driving, while you sat next to the window with Daehyun and Youngjae on your right side. Behind you were Yongguk and Zelo, and Himchan and Jongup were on the last row. You were mesmerized by Seoul’s beauty. The boys still didn’t know what to do in the situatio­n, they just exchanged nervous glances. They were so foreign with the thought of having you with them that they were unsure about themselves. Slowly Yongguk started to become himself as he started to ask you questions about your life.

“So how old are you?” he asked as he leaned forward, his arms resting on your seat’s back rest. You were happily surprised that he wasn’t shy and quiet anymore.

“I was born in November 1995.” You answered as you turned yourself around a little so that you met his eyes.

“For how long have you spoke Korean?” he had a big smile on his face, lifting the corners of his lips upwards, revealing his pearly white teethes.

“About three years’ soon.” you said smiling back to him.

“Had you heard about us before we started recording?” Himchan asked hopingly, he too starting to warm up. Jongup slapped his arm lightly as you chuckled. The expression that he had on his face reminded you of a small child who wanted a lollipop.

You placed your index finger on your cheek as you thought about it. “Actually I had heard your name before and I have listened to Warrior few times thanks to my friend.”

“She’s a baby?” Zelo asked interested. You laughed again as you shook your head lightly.

He is a baby.” you corrected him. Zelo’s jaw dropped, making everyone laugh. “Your friend is a fan boy?” he asked again, earning a nod from you.

*She has a beautiful laughter.* Daehyun thought as he stared at your eyesmile. “I think he said that Jongup is his favorite.” you said smirking. Jongup frowned as he tried his best to smile while others laughed at him. Even their manager laughed at him. Minjun smiled proudly as he saw your smile reflecting from the mirror.

---

You looked curiously out of the window as Minjun parked the van. Slowly one after one you piled out of the black vehicle. The manager walked to the trunk and took a basket and a blanket. You looked around you, noticing a lot of people, mountain, forest and shimmering water in the horizon.

“Uwah! Here’s so pretty!” you said while walking down to the beach. The white sand was really soft under your shoes, letting you sink into it slightly. The scent of salt flew in the air, mixed with a cool breeze. The sun was about to settle down in the horizon. Mixes of different reds, pinks, oranges, purples and blues colored the cloudless sky and slowly stars started to show up. Blue waves hit the wet sand, creating a relaxing sound. You took a deep breath, inhaling the fresh air.

“We prepared a picnic for you guys.” Manager said while he laid the checkered mat on the sand closer to the forest. “There aren’t many people in this area so our boys won’t probably be recognized.” Closer to the water there were a lot of people who sat on the sand while chatting and eating treats happily, looking up to the sky. You could hear some birds singing somewhere close.

“Hyung what are we doing here?” Youngjae asked as he sat down. The manager winked.

“We’re going to have some fun.”

---

“You know ________, since you are younger that all of us, except for Junhong, you should call us oppa.” Himchan said while he scooted closer to you. You turned to look at him with a frown on your face.

“Do I have to?” you asked. You saw how everyone nodded. You groaned. It wasn’t that you didn’t like the idea, it just felt weird for you to call someone oppa that wasn’t related to you.

“And I will call you noona!” Zelo stated. He had a big smile on his face, flashing his pearly white teethes. “What do you say?” Yongguk asked with a smirk on his face.

You shook your head while laughing. “Sure I guess. But it will take some time until I get used to it.” You slipped your feet out of your shoes and placed them next to you, letting the sand touch your skin. As your feet sunk into the sand you started to feel relaxed for the first time after coming to Korea.

“Now you kids should look up into the sky quietly. The show is about to start.” manager said while nibbling on a piece of watermelon. You did as you were told to and shifted your gaze into the starry sky.

Someone shot a firework straight up into the air, coloring the sky with different shades of yellows, reds and greens. All you could hear was the booms that the fireworks made. The corners of your lips curved upwards at the beautiful sight. Everyone around you were either gawking or smiling at the scene in front of them. It was the best way to start your year in Korea and the beginning of the show. Slowly a hand reached over onto yours and rested on top of it. You looked curiously to your left to see Daehyun who was smiling at you warmly. You smiled back at him. A firework, that colored the sky silver and gold, exploded on the sky, catching your attention. It felt so perfect. You had become closer with your new family and it didn’t feel awkward anymore.

*You’re beautiful.* Daehyun thought as he continued to stare at you for a while before looking back up.

---

As the midnight had passed you were on your way back to the dorm. You looked to your right to see Zelo resting his head on Yongguk’s shoulder as he was far in the dreamland. It was the same with all the others – every single member of B.A.P had fallen asleep. You chuckled at the sight of Jongup drooling as he leaned against Daehyun.

“_______-ah how was your day?” manager asked as he turned to look at you. Minjun was focusing on the road, smiling.

“It was really fun! I made the right decision to come!” you cheered. “I didn’t think I would like it this much.”

Both Minjun and the manager laughed. They were happy that you didn’t regret anything. “That’s good to hear.”

“By the way manager-oppa, what is your real name?” you asked out of blue. Manager chuckled again as he ruffled his pearly black hair.

“My name is Bonhwa. The most glorious that is.” he laughed at his own little joke about his name, which you really didn’t get. Struggling that off you opened your mouth to ask something again.

“Bonhwa-oppa do you have paper and a pen?” he looked at you like you had grown another head. “For what?” he asked.

“I want to draw.” you simply said. He pulled his bag into his lap as he looked through it. Not long after he pulled out a ballpoint pen and a notebook. He gave them to you which you accepted happily.

“You like to draw a lot?” Minjun asked, glancing at you through the mirror. You nodded your head as you flipped some pages to find an empty one. You pressed the tip of the pen on the plaid paper as you started to create some cute figures.

You drew a bunny and a bomb – something that you used to draw on your exam papers. You smiled at the memory.

“Noona, I want to eat that cake…” Zelo muttered in his sleep while drooling on Yongguk. You chuckled. Slowly you too started to feel sleepy. You gave Bonhwa the notebook and the pen back and leaned your head onto the window. With your eyes closed and a big smile on your face, you started to enter the dreamland.

Bonhwa flipped through the pages to find that one that you had drew on. He smiled as he saw the cute creatures you had made – at the bunny, crocodile, and panda bear, even at the bomb that had a scared expression on its face. He chucked as he read the small message you wrote in the corner.

‘I’m never going to regret something that made me smile. I’ll never regret meeting B.A.P-oppas, Minjun-oppa and Bonhwa-oppa! <3’

“It’s good that they’re getting along already.” Minjun said while turning the vehicle to the right.

“It really is. I’m just worried about that day when she leaves.” Bonhwa said while smiling sadly. He couldn’t take his eyes off the message.

*Luckily there’s a long time until that.*

---

“Kids wake up, we’re home.” Yongguk said while shaking Jongup lightly. You opened your eyes slowly. One by one you piled out of the vehicle. You walked into the dorm while rubbing your eyes from the sleep. You felt how your body leaned to the left. You were about to lose your balance until you felt someone’s hand on your waist.

“Be careful, star.” Himchan said as his arms s around you. “Star?” you asked, looking at him weirdly.

“It’s your new nickname. Because of your earrings.” he said, smiling sheepishly as he curled some hair behind your ear. You smiled back and thanked him as you stood up straight. As you walked inside you saw Yongguk and Jongup carrying one of the beds from your room into another where they were going to sleep. Zelo took your hand and led you to the bathroom. “Wash up and get ready for bed, noona.” he said smiling.

---

“Do you need anything?” Youngjae asked as he leaned onto your door. You shook your head smiling as you sat on the bed. “Well sweet dreams then.” he flashed a heart-warming smile and walked up to you. He covered you with the blanket and gave you a kiss on your forehead and walked back to the door, opening it.

“Good night, oppa.” you said as he walked out waving and closed the white door.

*Today was an awesome day. I wish we could have as fun as tonight always.* you thought as you sunk deeper into the bed. You closed your eyes and fell asleep with a big smile on your face.

---

“How is she?” Yongguk asked as he laid on his bed with a book in his hands.

“She went to sleep.” Youngjae said as he stretched and walked up to his own bed, sinking into the mattress. “She must be really tired.” he pulled the covers on himself.

“I had fun today!” Zelo beamed as he slightly jumped in Jongup’s mattress. He was sleeping on the floor because he gave his bed to you, but Zelo didn’t want to go on his own bed yet.

“She’s really pretty, don’t you think? I actually like the fact that she is the one who came and not a guy.” Himchan said while smirking, earning a smack on the head from Yongguk.

“You’re not going to flirt with her. From now on she is a part of our family.” he warned. Youngjae laughed as he pointed on Himchan. “He wants to date his sister!”

“Hyung your joke is lame so be quiet, please.” Jongup said, kicked Zelo out of his mattress and got under the covers. Zelo whined a little before he too went to his bed and slipped under the blanket.

Daehyun, who pretended to be asleep already, couldn’t take his thoughts off of you. Your smile, your laughter, your pout – everything about you had taken control of his head. *Have I lost my mind?* he slightly smacked his forehead. A picture of you smiling came into his mind. *I guess I have.* he smiled as he drifted off to dreamland. 


 

My longest chappie! Over 2000 words! :D YAY! I want to remind you about my twitter and tumblr where you can find me! :D