Everyday is like a dream

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

Cho Kyuhyun - Hope Is A Dream That Doesn't End


Warm sunshine shone through the window, hitting your face. You stirred slightly before you opened your eyes slowly. You stretched your arms upwards, a small cracking sound escaping from them. A smile crept onto your lips as you stared at Daehyun’s sleeping face. He looked so calm and happy. His long eyelashes that framed his beautiful eyes, his flawless skin and his pink lips were a piece of simple perfection in your eyes.

*How come I never noticed how good looking oppa is?* you thought.

“Like what you see?” Your smile was replaced by a frown as Daehyun opened his eyes, smirking. “Am I really that handsome that you can’t stop staring?” You hit his chest playfully as you protested. “Don’t think too much about yourself!”

He laughed as he climbed on top of you, an evil smirk playing on his lips. His hands wandered over your skin as he tickled you. Squirming under him, you burst out into laughter. “O-oppa… stop…” you pleaded between your laughs. His tights were firmly on both sides of your waist, holding you down. “This is my payback.” he said before his hands found your sensitive spot, right next to your belly button. You turned into a laughing mess, your stomach and cheeks hurting for laughing so hard.

He stopped and stared straight into your face. Your red cheeks, corners of your lips lifted upwards, closed eyes made him realize how close he was to you. Warmth dashed upwards to his face as he continued to stare, his heart racing faster.

“Noona!” someone shouted. Pain ran through your body as someone jumped on top of Daehyun, leaving you under two heavy bodies.

“Choi Junhong!”

His arms sneaked around you, not even caring that Daehyun was hitting his back. His smile reached from one ear to another.

“Noona! I’m so happy you’re okay! I was afraid you would have died!” he rubbed his cheek against yours, his arms tightly around your small waist. He pulled you even closer as you laughed at him. “Why would I have died?” you patted his head carefully, his soft hair against your palm.

“I was just worried and afraid, okay?” He snuggled even closer to you, if possible. Guilt washed through you. *I didn’t think that he would worry so much for me. Thank you, Junhong. Thank you for being there for me.*

“I’m sorry.” you whispered into his ear before he fell asleep in your arms.

---

It was already night; time to head back to Korea. You sat in the plane next to Yongguk who had fell asleep, calmly seeing wonderful dreams. You however weren’t able to do the same. No matter how much you tried to visit dreamland, you just couldn’t fall asleep. With your earphones plugged into your ears and a calming song playing, you thought about your family; how your mum was doing, were Max and Louis still fighting, was your dad overworking himself? Unknowingly, tears were streaming down on your face.  Small teardrops fell onto your lap, making your jeggings damp. Small sobs escaped your lips as you pulled your shoeless feet up against your chest.

A hand brushed against your cheekbone. You turned to look at Yongguk who smiled understanding as he continued to wipe away your tears. Slowly he sat up straight and pulled you into his arms. You cried into his shoulder, tears wetting his shirt.

“It’s alright, let it all out.” he whispered. Muffled sobs and snoring from other people were heard – almost everyone else was asleep or listening to music.

After a while you calmed down. Yongguk brushed your hair with his fingertips carefully. “Want to share with me something about your family?”

You sighed before you started telling him about your memories of your family; how you played with Max and Louis even thought they always fought about ridiculous things, how happy your mother was when you cooked with her, your dad’s reaction when he found you one day covered in ice cream, and many other things.  He listened to every single story with interest.

“You didn’t ever tell us that you have brothers.” he pointed out. You smiled as you played with your hands.

“Well you never asked. But they’re really important to me, I can’t imagine my life without them.” you said sincerely.

“Come here.” he took you into his arms once again, hugging you tightly. As you breathed in his scent, you felt how your eyelids started to feel heavy and drop down. Slowly, you fell asleep. Yongguk smiled when he noticed that you were deep in slumber before resting his head on top of yours, and he too drifted off to dreamland. 


Sorry it took a forever again, I've got an author's block :( I hope this is still okay... I'm in heaven literally! My crush was yesterday at my house and we hanged out with our friends for like 7 hours! And he had to come back 1:30 am because he forgot his keys :) anyway we watched a weird thriller and he let me lean against his shoulder always when I didn't want to watch (the movie was really psycho). So I'm happy! :D

I'll be going to Riga and London for five days soon, so no updating during that time probably :) 

Thank you for reading/subsciribing/commenting! I really love your comments and I've talked to some of you too! You guys are really fun to talk with! :D