My Three Worst Fears

Our FanGirl is a Gumiho: EXO's "Special" FanGirl

After the actors were done you and EXO quietly went back down stairs, "I can't believe this is really turning into a acting school." Lay coldly kicked the forgotten rope on the ground and you stared at him. The confused and depressed expression was already to much for you to handle. Kris looked back at you coldly like it was your fault but you said nothing and smiled while waving. He rolled his eyes and turned his head back to EXO. They all sat in a circle leaving you out as you played with some rope on the blue bench inside. Your eyes wondered around curiously as you childlishy swung your feet back and forth. Your lips automatically came into a pout when you got bored of it and threw it back on the ground. "Ugh, that's not the problem now. What are we going to do about, her." Kai pointed at you as they all just shrugged in annoyance. It was enough for them to have to handle the loss of their manager but also take care of some fan.

"Just leave her here. No one comes after eight anyways." Chen suggested and your eyes popped open scared. You hated being alone and you didn't know how to do anything, the darkness scared you more than anything. ChanYeol saw your expression and felt bad for you. "We can't!" he blurted and everyone turned their heads to him. "I mean, she is still a girl. Also, you never know if she will go somewhere." you looked at him happily and thankful. That's my oppa, you thought a warm feeling stirring in your stomach.

"So you stay here with her." LuHan easily shrugged ignoring ChanYeols forever small shaking head, he gulped afraid.

"M-Me?" he pointed to himself and they nodded, " with a gumiho." you jumped up excited. You jumped around him and paused looking mischeviously at him with a sly smile. Closely, maybe to closely to him you whispered in his ear.

"I don't bite oppa," you paused smirking around his ear as you saw him shiver in fright. Cute you happily thought. "Only if you can treat me right."He swallowed hard making you giggle and step back returning to your energetic self. "Kidding oppa!" you cutely exclaimed clapping your hands like a seal. He sighed with relief but still looked sick and uneasy, goosebumps formed on his pale skin as he turned white.

You noticed EXO was leaving and you quickly jumped in front of them blocking their way. They stared at you annoyed and tired. "What now?" BaekHyun asked bitterly making you jump a little from his tone. BaekHyun groaned trying to push you out of the way but it backfired and he flew back making him stumble embarassly into Kris's arms. Kris rolled his eyes, "Weakling." he also tried to shove you out of his way but he also flew back but onto his making the others laugh. They both stood up irritated, "Move!" they chorused.

"No!" you pouted. "I'm hungry." you innocently and honestly said and their eyes widened as they pushed the maknaes in front while stepping back. SeHun and Tao looked at each other in panic with a gasp. You also gasped and shook your head, "No! I don't want to eat you guys! I want beef!"

SuHo smiled,"Okay, why don't you stay here with ChanYeol and we'll go get the meat." everyone besides you and ChanYeol understood that he was just tricking you so they could leave. You eagerly nodded and waved goodbye to them like a child. You looked back to ChanYeol bored, "Opp-" he fled up the stairs in safety.

ChanYeol came out five minutes later with protective samurai armor and a umbrella. You raised your right eyebrow and smirked deciding to play a trick on him. Mischeviously when he was starting to look your way you your lips like you were hungry. His eyes widened as he stepped back the breath not coming out from his mouth. You smirked more evily and rubbed and patted your stomach like you were so empty and was able to eat a human being. "Ah~ So hungry. I can eat anything." you looked up at him and rolled your eyebrows up and down. " And I mean even a whole probably 6ft, curly brown hair human." you winked and your lips again as you leaped towards him.

"Ah!" he yelped running for his life but you easily ran  skipped towards him and past blocking all the random acting equipment at you. "Oppa~ Where you go.ing." you cooed as he started to sweat and lag eventually falling when he tried to see how far you were. Surprised he stopped you fell on top of him and sweetly smiled,"Caught you~" he gasped lightly and tried to push you off but you held his arms on top of his head. "What about my prize?" you pouted jokingly. ChanYeol turned crimson as you puckered you lips and made kissing noises, he swore he could faint. Is she teasing me? Chanyeol pushed you off as you rolled back flatly on your stomach.

"Ow." you pouted and followed him as he stomped back up stairs. "Where you going oppa! EXO oppas will be back with the food soon!" ChanYeol shook his head and mentally slapped you, Geez how did I not notice they were playing us, or her. She'll stop waiting later...right? he sighed and when you weren't looking he went upstairs to take some few years off of him.

After Five hours

You yawned tiredly as you sat on the bench with you back slumped. "When are...when are they coming?" you batted your eyes sleepy. "I'm hungry." you looked around. You were so busy worrying about EXO that you didn't notice the lights were out, and you were alone. You whimpered as you crouched into fetal position.

Chanyeol groaned as he heard noises. Sleepily he got up and trudged out the room, he heard whimpers and his eyes popped open. Crap! She's still here, is? Is she crying? he ran to the stairs but stomped as he noticed how dark it was. Carefully and quietly he walked down the stairs, he saw you laying on the floor and gasped lightly. He  the lights seeing your face covered with tears. You looked back at him scared, "Oppa!" you reached out and wrapped your arms around his neck. He looked at you shocked and turned red from the skin contact. Your skins so cold, how long have you been out here? Poor girl. "Why are you crying?" he gently asked as you shook on the crook of his long neck.

"I-I hate the dark, and I don't like to be alone. It scares me, those are only two of the three things I am scared of." he carassed your cheek and you looked up at him. He stopped breathing as he stared at the angelic face in front of him. She looks more like a angel then a gumiho.

"It's alright why don't you go sleep. I'll be here don't worry." you nodded but still hung onto him. "You need something?"

You nodded again and your lips formed a natural pout, "Can't you please sleep with me?"

He gulped but not because he was afraid but because he was going to be close to you. "Please oppa." you begged clinging onto him tighter. "Just lay here until I fall asleep oppa. I'm begging you." his gaze softened as he held you in his arms. He felt your body heating up and smiled your hair. How can we treat a girl so innocent like her so bad? ChanYeol waited until you fell asleep before laying you down on the matress and laying a soft brown blanket on you. A few minutes later he heard a knock and excitedly opened it seeing EXO drenched in the darkness. "The hell! Where were you guys!" he whispered yelled and BaekHyun looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Why are you whispering?" he calmly said as ChanYeol grunted.

"She's sleeping."he pointed at you and they sighed.

"What ever let's go." SuHo finally said and ChanYeol looked at them confused. "We have a plan to get rid of her. Theres a boat leaving the state and we can just send her there. C'Mon guys carry her out to the car." everyone but ChanYeol nodded going in. Chanyeol's eyes widened when he saw your sleeping body be carried out roughly into the car, he even growled a bit at them. Kris looked at ChanYeol but shrugged, "You going or not?" Chanyeol snapped back and waited, he nodded and went inside the van with them. Your body swayed back and forth as your hid spun roughly each time they turned. Your eyebrows furrowed together and he sighed looking at you, he couldn't take it anymore and lightly put your head onto the window so you wouldn't sway. 

Though he put you into the correct position your body swayed again and your head fell onto his broad shoulder. ChanYeol gasped as he slowly looked at you. Your expression seemed like you were having a bad dream earlier but it looked angelic and calm now. Guilt washed over him knowing what was about to happen he swallowed hard trying to look away. The van took a arubt stop and everyone flooded out. ChanYeol sat there gazing at you, he wanted to stop them and let you stay but it stopped when he saw you were being carried out. The boat was empty as he watched you unmoving body be set on the peer. You should at least let her be on a bed! he thought as he bent down when everyone was gone and stared at your disturbed face again. He frowned and kissed the middle and you immediatly went calm again. He didn't know why but he felt the strong connection and almost cried.

It has to be the core thing. Mianhe. He stood up and caught up with the others. Concerned he looked at your shivering body and gulped. LuHan caught his gaze and furrowed his eyebrows, "You okay? Don't tell me after six hours with the girl or thing, your already attatched?" ChanYeol faked a scoff and shrugged with a snobby looking smirk.

"Please." LuHan laughed but ChanYeol only looked back at you again even more guilty. I'm so glad you can't hear us now.

They all quickly left making sure the boat was leaving properly. "Well I am so glad she is off of our hair now." Kris exclaimed with a laughing pant. Chanyeol awkwardly laughed with the others nervous. I wonder what her third worst fear was.

You woke up because of a uneasy instinct and groaned, you felt cold as the wind hit your bare face and legs. You were only wearing a dress. "Chanyeol oppa?" you got up alarmed seeing you were on something moving. You felt scared and alone as you ran to the edge of the boat holding onto the rail. "W-Water." you stuttered backing up. "Oppas." you whimpered a little and curled up scared. "Please, where did you go?" soon tears fell out and the clear night sky turned dark as thunder roared and the waves crashed onto the boat making it sway. EXO gasped at the sudden rain and groaned. SeHun stopped though now worried.

"Hey do you think she's crying?" he asked and everyone stopped as they felt the water drip onto them.

"Your to into dramas SeHun." LuHan tried to say but SeHun shook his head.

"Yea that's when we thought they gumiho was also not real." he defended and they shrugged besides for Chanyeol who also thought maybe you were crying. SeHun waited for them to leave before running back to the dock. Luckily the boat was not far, the guilt washed over him. It was so overpowering that he jumped into the water without thinking as he swam towards the boat in a fast manner he called your name like a warriors call. Your gumihos ears heard him and you perked up running to the rail. "SeHun oppa!" you yelled back and SeHun coughed as he started to run out of air but his body kept on going.

"Jump out!!" he yelled but you back up.

"I-I-I can't! I hate water!" you yelled and he groaned finally reaching the latter. Carefully he climbed the latter and gasped when he finally hit the wooden floor. You ran to him worried, "Oppa..."

"Tae Lee I'm Sor-" you put him into a bear hug and smiled widely.

"You came back." tears swelled up and he smiled as he wrapped his wet body with yours. "I'm so glad oppa." he smiled warmly and looked at your angelic face that was swelled up because of the tears. He gently wiped the tear and stood up.

"C'mon, we have to go tell the captain to take us back."you nodded as you took his hand in yours. He looked back as you sweetly smiled and so did he glad he came back. After awhile you and SeHun finally docked to a annoyed EXO, mostly ChanYeol who stared at you. You felt ashamed and angry as you didn't even look at them. You finally looked up and glared making them gulp. "Don't you understand? You guys are serious? You know if I went somewhere far away from my cores you could die just on the spot." you gladly said. "But of course I will save SeHun oppas because he saved mine."

Kris worriedly looked at the rest of EXO, "Look were sorry okay, we were just afraid." he lied and you looked at him understandingly that guilt soon washed over him. "Really oppa? Am I that scary, should I change my looks?" Kris smiled at you sincerely, Damn it, why does she have to be so innocent. I wonder what the others are thinking right now. EXO was to busy looking down ashamed. "Then I forgive you guys!" you happily wrapped your arms around Kris who was surprised and smiled. SeHun stared at Kris and you and scoffed angry and hurt, I deserve that hug not him.

"Alright let go." you smiled and nodded. You shivered ligtly then looked at Sehun.

"So why did you come back oppa?" he looked at you warmly and your heart melted into ice cream.

"I knew you were crying," he looked at the sky. "Fox rain."

You gasped, "You know about it! How?"

"Dramas, you never watched them before?" you nodded and he smiled. "I'll take you back to the school and we can watch some." you happily clapped and smiled.

"Wah oppa your so daebak!"

"Sorry SeHun but I'm staying there today." ChanYeol interrupted annoyed. SeHun groaned then smiled, "I'll just sleep with Tae Lee." ChanYeol's eyes widened annoyed.

"You can't!" he yelled and SeHun stuck out his tongue. "Still am~"

"Stop you two." Kris looked back annoyed. "I'll just go, I have to finish some practice anyways." Chanyeol and SeHun looked up shocked.

"But-" SeHun tried to say but Kris glared and he sank catching up with the rest of EXO. He then glared at ChanYeol who held up his hands in surrender and left with SeHun. You looked up at Kris and smiled innocently, "Oppa, would you have come back if you knew water was my worst fear?" Kris looked at you guilty not knowing what to say. Though he nodded, you smiled and hugged him again.

"I love my EXO oppas~ "

A/N: AH done! Please don't kill me if it ~ Thank you for those who subscribed! Don't be a silent reader.

@BitterSweetx3: Thank you for commenting~ Also there will be, they play a importan role to! Please continue to read.