Meeting EXO (-`ω´- )

Our FanGirl is a Gumiho: EXO's "Special" FanGirl

"...Careless
Careless
Shoot anonymous
Anonymous
Heartless
Mindless
No one who care about me.
"

      "Wah Oppa's are daebak Halmoni! Kya!" you squealed in you halmoni's face and she gave you a disapproving look. "Yah. Han Tae Lee, what's so good about this stupid boy band? You should be out in the temple granting wishes." You made a pout and sighed. "Halmoni? What's not perfect about them? Adding they are different like me." you pointed to yourself as you crouched back down to your computer.

          "Aigoo, I shouldn't have brought the computer to our world. Look at you acting like a human." you smiled brightly, "Wah jinjjah! That's great, I want to live on the human side just like them." you said looking up imagining your life with EXO. "Ande, you were meant to be here with halmoni. You are needed, without us humans would have no hope." she responded calmly.

     You only sighed and nodded, "Yes Halmoni." the sun went down slowly as you sat with your halmoni on the front porch with your knees crouched up to your chin. You two watched the sunset as you made a heavy sigh, "Halmoni, how much longer do I have 'till I can go to the human world like EXO." she looked at you pitifully. "Why do you want to go to the human world so much?" she asked you and you looked up at her brightly. "Why else? EXO oppas are on Earth. You know Halmoni that came from this place named EXO planet. Their aliens!!! Special like me." you said hopping up as you looked at her, a loud melodic bell rung and you frowned. "Who's making a wish this late?"

You silently walked into another room where people made wishes and sighed. "Omo! This is just like that one drama Hyun Woo! Do you think if we drew nine tails a girl will come out?" the girl made a slight giggle and you rolled your eyes. "Oh please letting me out isn't that easy. " you hissed under your breath. "Hurry up and make your wish."

"Jalgi wouldn't it be cool if you could wish the gumiho out of the picture? " your ears perked up as you watched them from a transparent wall. "That's right! Do just that whatever jalgi girl is." you put your hands under your knees praying until you noticed you were praying to yourself. "Aish I'm so stupid." you whispered bonking your own head and gasping in pain. "Ah jeongmal."

"Yah shouldn't you be telling me to wish us to last? I bet you just want to see the gumiho because of the legend that she is beautiful!!!" she yelled stomping out of the temple. "It's not like that jalgi!" he yelled chasing after her. "Aish! They left!"you groaned kicking your feet in frustration but you kicked towards your right making your foot hit the side of the table. You gasped in pain grabbing our foot, "Ah!!!" you yelled as you painfully rested it on a pillow. "Might as well watch Oppas." you said when your foot began to feel better. "MAMA MAMA!!" You yelled happily flailing your arms around. "History~ Mama is History~!!!" you boredly sang your voice cracking.

"Aish! I want to go to Earth." you said laying flatly on the floor. "Omo! Wait maybe I could do what Mi Ho did!" you quickly you flew off the floor and painfully landed on your face in the making as you rummaged through the clean temple looking for some sort of foil and you stared around, a light bulb popping up from above your head. A antenna that was connected to a large tv stood out as you took it out and you took out a few tape and string onto a table, you spread your legs out as you beamed out rainbows of hope.

Carefully you wrapped the foil around the antenna then placed it on the tv connecting the wires to the foil, "Ouch!" you screamed getting electrocuted. "Appeuda~" you whined with a pout. After connecting it you waited patiently before turning on the tv. Everything was blurry and full of annoying static but then a signal actually came, "Wow I am a genius!" It showed the temples that was empty and you sighed. "How are there no wishers now?" you sighed until you heard the melodic bell ring your smile immediatly showed as you saw a panicked women.

It seems outside it was raining, she was dripping wet her black hair sticked to her face as she came in with a whimper crying. You stared at her confusingly from the tv as you skeptically stared at her. Your stare was serious as you sat cross legged.

"Goddess." she spoke making you freeze. "Please forgive me. I've done a sin, it was a accident though I swear." you opened your mouth to speak but she still talked. "I've could've killed someone. In fact maybe I did." you froze panicked.

"What is your sin?" you spoke her ears and eyes popped up alarmed as she bent down to her knees. The tears from her eyes were hidden as she cried in her palms. "I swear it was a accident!" you wanted to sooth the poor soul so you rung a melodic song, that's right. EXO's Baby Don't Cry. She looked up confused, but her expression softened when she heard the Chorus.

"Deoneun mangseoliji ma jebal
nae simjangeul geodoo-eoga
geurae nalkaro-ulsurog chohwa
dalbitjochado nooneul gameun bam

na anin dareun namja-yeotdamyeon
huegeuk an-eue han gujeol-ieotdeo-ramyeon
neoye geu saramgua baggun sangcheo modu taewuobeoryeo

Baby don’t cry, tonight
eodumi geodhigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry, tonight
eobseotdeon il-i dwell geoya

moolgeo-poom-i dueneun geoseun niga aniya,
ggeutnae molla ya hae deon

So baby don’t cry, cry
nae sarangi neol jikilteni
"

The song ended and you made a gentle smile when she finally looked up. "Do not cry, I know your soul is lost. What is your wish that I, shall grant?" she sighed heavily her voice quivering. "I want to wish for forgiveness of the people I hurt." you stayed silent for awhile. "But you must tell me what you have done."

She gasped slightly her breath was uneven, "I was only trying to go somewhere. Here, to clear my mind of the burden I so called my boyfriend. He cheated on me and left me for someone." you patiently fiddled with a violin as she told her story to build the sad affect that nearly brought you to tears. "I-I wasn't watching where I was going and swirved hitting a van."

"That was only a accident."

She snapped, "But I left them there! Just on the street, I was completely fine yet I could hear their groans of pain and yet I did nothing." her voice cracked as she teared up again. You could sense the sincerity and nodded, "Arasso, but you must also do me a favor. There is always going to be bind for a sin that you thought you've done. Talking and making a deal with me, is putting you into a instant covenant with the goddess. Are you ready to accept the consequences of what you have done?"

You waited for her responce as she looked up, "Yes."

You smirked and smiled getting up grabbing a rosy red ribbon from a drawer and untying it as a scroll appeared in front of you. You slowly and carefully wrote something on the ribbon and tied it with the small scroll. You sent it in the portal making the scroll drop in front of the women. She looked up surprised but only saw a roof on top of her. She picked up the scroll and was about to open it but you stopped her, "Stop! You must not open it here. But, at home. Now I want you to do me a favor."

She looked around and nodded, there was a large puddle of water under her but you didn't care only concerned of what you wanted. "Wish me out of here." she froze and gasped loudly, "But goddess-"

"Do it! You already made a covenant with me." she hesistated but nodded. Minutes later you were out of the temple running for your lives as a loud Siren damaged your ears, luckily though you erased the girls memory of ever seeing you. The cold wind hit your bare pale skin as you ran through the wet grassy fields in the rain. Soon enough you were far away from the temple and ended up on the freeway, you stopped and jumped happily. "Assa! Human world here I come~" you cooed jumping but flinched when a loud groan was heard.

"H-Help." the voice called as you followed it. "Who's there?"

"Please Help us." another voice called making you run towards it. There was a flipped black van on the road and you gasped. "Omo omo! Gwenchana!" you ran towards the person and kneeled beside them. Blood was all over him making you look away, "Of course, that's why I am groaning in pain." the voice sarcastically said and you rolled your eyes. "So since your okay I guess I can leave right?" you got up to leave but the person caught your arm.

"Are you serious? Do you not see us trapped here." you scoffed quietly then flipped the car back to its wheels making the twelve humans cough of relief in pain. When you took a closer look you gasped in shock, 'Omo! EXO oppas!" they were shocked from your outburst and fainted from the pain. You gasped jumping around in panic, "Omo omo ottokae!" you shrieked pacing around. You touched your heart lightly, "That's right my cores! But I only have fifteen." you sighed but you looked back scared. "No I should save my oppas!" you leaned down to the first person you saw and immediatly recognized him. Park ChanYeol his face showed indescibable pain as you leaned in your mouth touching his soft lips as a crimson red light was swallowed and evaporated into his mouth. You moved to the next person, KyungSoo also known as D.O, you gently leaned in and a brownish green light showed and evaporated into his mouth. After him was LuHan who had a purple light, then SeHun with a greenish grayish one, Kai also a bit purple and blue one, Tao a dark black that blended in with the darkness, BaekHyun a golden yellow one, Lay a light blue light that colored the darkness, Chen a even brighter gold color, SuHo a clear crystal teal blue, Xiu Min a icy white light and finally Kris, who had the color of light gray with pitches of black and white.

"Oppa's I hope I helped." one by one you carried them all onto a bench you found knowing exactly where to go. "Welcome home oppas."

 

 

A/N: One chapter done! Hope you liked it subscribe and comment. I will now shamelessly advertise my other stories. Sorry if the first chapter is boring!

My Cinderella Story

My Noonas Hearts