EXO's Nice?

Our FanGirl is a Gumiho: EXO's "Special" FanGirl

EXO went out of the meeting room mad and depressed, their manager hyung was the coolest guy they knew out there. It to lose someone so cool and precious to them. Their saddened expression turned into shocked and angry, Kris scowled when they saw the new actors in their practice building. "What is this!" LuHan finally asked and everyone turned to EXO. One of the acting coaches looked up and smirked, "My my, well isn't it the EXO."

SeHun growled at him making the guy chuckle, "I said, what is this JunKyung?" LuHan repeated through his gritted teeth, You and Infinite were coming down from the stairs but stopped mid-way when you noticed something down their was going on. Infinite also stopped to examine the scene and WooHyun scoffed lightly, "Their at it again." you looked at them confused. "Who is?" you asked and Sunggyu looked at you.

"It's usually EXO VS. Infinite but we only fight for, I don't know why we don't like them or they don't like us but we just don't. As for them, it's pure hate. It's a battlefield, nobody ever get's between them."

"Yea, once a really good pure kid tried to stop the fighting between them but he ended up in the hospital. Tsk, he was such a good actor for the movie to." WooHyun stated out with a sad face.

"Really? But why?" Why are my oppas fighting?

"That guy right there," MyungSoo pointed at JunKyung who was face to face with SuHo, "is JunKyung, his dad is the owner of the building, he has a dream of being a actor and wanted to use this place for a acting school but Soo Man bought it before he could. I guess JunKyung was finally able to bribe his dad into making it into a acting school."

"Wow, so why are you guys here?"

"Us?" Hoya asked and you nodded, "This building is Woolims, JunKyung's dad. So we also practice here with other trainees who dream of being stars. But that damn EXO had to just take over and we ended up practing in a small as room up here." Hoya bitterly hissed and your smile faded. It's not right but you loved EXO to much to even think they were at fault.

"HELL N.O.!" you heard ChanYeol yell and you looked back surprised. JunKyung was being grabbed by the collar but he was still smirking.

"Are you really going to hit me? What's it worth, this place is ours now." JunKyung hissed and Chanyeol had to release him when D.O lightly touched his shoulder.

"Where are we supposed to go then?" Tao sadly asked tears almost forming in his eyes. "Don't cry Tao, at least not in front of them. " BaekHyun gently said but turned mad when he saw JunKyung laughing.

"Oh geez what's a kid your age crying over what losing the big room. Oh we have another room for you guys." he pointed up stairs and you flinched when EXO looked up and hid behind MyungSoo. Infinite looked at you in a daze, "What?" you whispered scared at their dead expressions. "What? What is it?" you asked again but they just groaned. "No way." SungYeol finally spoke and you sighed. "Please tell me what's going on."

"Their going to practice in the same room as us." SungJong's shoulders deflated .

"Oh come on, we can't let Tae Lee see are sad expressions now can we? Okay, let's take you downstairs now." Sunggyu smiled and and you nodded as they led you to where EXO was.

"What now?" JunKyung looked back and smiled. "Oh Infinite what is it?" JunKyung's expression changed to a more caring and gentle one when he saw you. "I haven't seen you before." you shyly looked up and smiled.

"Hello! I am Han Tae Lee." you bowed and he chuckled making Infinite and EXO stare at him in disbelief.

"Oh, why hello M'lady, are you trying out for the acting school?"

You nodded enthusiasticly making him chuckle again. "Great come one I'll let you sign some pap-" he was cut off when you were being dragged out by EXO, in confusion you looked at them as they brought you to the front.

"Are you stalking us now!" LuHan angrily shouted and you pouted nodding honestly.

"I just want my cores back."

"Okay what cores!" Lay angrily let go of you making you fall.

"Yah! What else, why else would you not feel any pain?! Because of my cores your all alive!" you shouted making them shocked. Your voice boomed and everything fell silent.

"So I was right." LuHan looked at you and sighed, "Well you can't have them back we need it." they all tried to walk away scoffing. "Your story is ridiculous. Gumiho." he sarcastically said looking back at the angry you. You got up and ran jumping ontop of ChanYeol who was to shocked to do something. "The hell!"

"I'm going to show you guys!" you yelled pressing your lips roughly onto ChanYeol's who's eyes widened but started to close. The pain came back rushing through his body as he stared at you and fainted. The red light flew through the sky for a while creating a pheonix before you smirked and it in.

EXO's mouth fell open, "Now, who's next?"

"Wait!" D.O yelled scared but you only walked closer while they scooted back. You only grinned, "What? Scared of me now. It's to bad I really like you oppa's but my cores shouldn't be wasted on someone who doesn't believe me."

"Okay okay, how about we make a deal?" Kris shakingly asked but he still had a calm expression that hid away his fear. You tilted your head innocently and smiled, "What?"

"We'll let you stay in the human world, with us. If you let us keep the cores. You said that these cores help us be alive right?" you nodded sitting next to Chanyeol patiently."So how about when are bodies are fully healed you can take them back, and by that time you would have been made into a human!" you perked up nodding.

"Jinjjah! Deal!" you hopped up and down as EXO sighed in relief. "Umm, gumiho can you please give ChanYeol hyung the core back?" Kai asked and you gasped nodding. Quickly you left a small gap between yours and his lips before a light emmited from yours and went to ChanYeol who gasped for air, surprised at how close he was to your innocent smilign face he froze for a moment staring at your eyes his heart beating. "Your back!" you finally shouted standing up.

"Oppas! You must not know my name, I am Han Tae Lee goddess of the shrine and Gumiho of the Earth. I am now going to be staying with you, please treat me well!" you bowed to them as they uneasily bowed back.

"Hyung where are we going to let her stay?" SeHun whispered to SuHo who grunted thinking about it. "She's going to have to stay here. Us to, this is actually a great oppurtunity. ChanYeol call SooMan-shi and tell him or ask him if we could stay here for a couple of months to really practice." ChanYeol nodded leaving the area so you couldn't hear him even though you perfectly could.

After a while Chanyeol came back with a huge smile, "We can, now JunKyung can say nothing. Kaja, oh and Tae Lee, don't tell anyone your a gumiho." you nodded before following them back in. JunKyung made another scowl when seeing them, "What is it now?" he raised a eyebrow when he saw EXO's mischevious smiles.

"Well, it's not like you can kick us out now. Were going to be living here for the time being. Oh and you better watch out JunKyung, this girls are fangirl." Kai winked as JunKyung growled looking at you but all you did was wave and smile innocently.

"We'll see about that when she sees the real you." he whispered as he looked at you laughing with the fake laughs of EXO. Kris looked at JunKyung then smirked with a little wink he looked back at you.

A/N: Thank you for those who subscribed! This story is developing slowly too so sorry! But I hoped you enjoyed it, they may seem nice for now but please look forward to how they turn into rock hard meanies!!! ^^