Hi Infinite~

Our FanGirl is a Gumiho: EXO's "Special" FanGirl

LuHan groaned in pain as he realized he was actually one of the first people to get up. "How did I-" he looked around seeing he was in KyungSoo's bedroom. "The hell." he got up groaning in shock as he sat back down. "My backs killing me." he heard shuffling from downstairs and gasped lightly looking at the clock. It was only 5am, " did the manager take us back?" he got up trying again to walk to the door until it flung open. "Aish!" he yelled falling hard on his .

"Oppa!" you yelled kneeling down to him. "Gwenchana, omo your lip!" you slightly tried to wipe the blood but your hand was swatted away.

"What the hell! Who are you?" he scooted back creeped out, "Damn it who let you in? Those god damn guards don't know how to keep these maniacs away." you looked at him confused and pouted. "But oppa I saved your life shouldn't I be getting a thank you?" you pouted as you towered over him. He scoffed pushing you away, "Yah! Who saved who? I-" suddenly the dreadful memory of the car crash hit him hard making him groan. "That was you? The girl who was going to leave us?" you nodded enthusiasticly as he faked a laugh.

"The hell you were really going to leave us there." he sighed getting up. "Where are the others?"

"There still resting." you followed him out like a puppy, "Oppa, are you okay? Is my core helping?" you asked as you tried to touch his chest to see but he arubtly stopped looking back at you annoyed.

"Ah so annoying! Are you some mental person? Get the hell out before I call the cops." he bitterly said pushing you out the way making you pout.

The rest of the Exo members slowly started to get up in pain the car crash instantly affecting them, "Who the hell is she!" Xiu Min angrily yelled holding his head.

LuHan shrugged, "Another crazy fangirl." You twitched angrily but relaxing after realizing they were your oppas you admired so much.

"I am I am! I want to know though, how did you escape from your planet?" You innocnetly asked as they all stared at you with hard stares.

"What?" Kai finally asked as you looked at him cheerfully.

"Your planet, you know Exo planet." you squeaked as they all broke into fake laughter.

"You really believe we are from some kind of planet?" Chen gawked at you but you didn't understand nodding your head,

"I know your secret already oppas, like you I'm a gumiho!" you sounded calm and excited but they laughed at you even more. "What's so funny?"

"G-Gumiho!" SeHun was crying tears of laughter but stopped because of the pain."Ow." he groaned . "Hyung can we call the manager? I don't think I can do any schedules."

"Of course not, we were just in some accident." SuHo made a loud groan and painfully walked towards the couch.

"What are you still doing here!" BaekHyun yelled making you step back and flinch. "Hm I-" before you could respond ChanYeol had gotten up and pushed you out the door. "Wait!" the door slammed shut as you pouted. "My power cores."

Inside EXO tiredly walked around in pain, their stomachs clenched in hunger for they haven't ate since Music Bank. "Geez that girl was crazy. Do you think she really helped us?" Kai skeptically asked patting his stomach.

"I doubt it? Have you seen how skinny she is? I'm sure hyung just called some people to come help us out of that wreck." D.O said as everyone nodded but LuHan.

"No, but I clearly remember her. She lifted the car." everyone scoffed as Kris patted his shoulder.

"Your HALLUCINATING from the lack of rest."

"Oh whatever." LuHan snapped making Kris cutely laugh.

A/N:Why so perfect!? TToTT

The phone rang as they all looked at each other soon enough Tao grunted before getting up to get it. "Yes hyung?" he asked putting the phone on speaker.

"EXO? Tao! Tell everyone to go to

the school. We have some important news, and questions.

Also training for the show!"

"Neh Hyung-nim." Tao hung up and looked at everyone. "Kaja! Let's go, we just have to bare the pain." SuHo got up and everyone followed. You angrily watched them wanting your cores back. They all rushed out the door and they were all bickering at each other.

"Hyung stop!" Tao shouted covering his ears at ChanYeol who was telling ghost stories.

"Yeol-Chan stop, your going to make Tao cry." Kris angrily snapped and ChanYeol whimpered and nodded obediantly apologizing to the maknae. Kris made a sweet smile and petted ChanYeol's and Tao's head gently and everyone grinned happily. A black van pulled up as the twelve "Aliens" went inside. You quickly followed them in no sweat and after 15 minutes you gasped seeing a huge building. "Omo!" it towered over you as you silently follwed them inside. No one was in for now so you grinned and ran up stairs for safety. Luckily they didn't see you as you peeped at them with a mischevious grin. "I will get my cores back!"

"What do you think your doing here?" you looked back surprised to see a man with blue hair. "Sorry did I scare you? You must be one of the actors. I'm DongWoo you must already know me though." you shook your head shocked but he took it the wrong way. "You don't know Infinite! Come here guys!" you panicked seeing six more guys come out.

"What is it hyung?" A guy with a cold stare said with his hands in his pockets. He stared at you and smirked slowly his lips but seeing you were unaffected he raised a eyebrow.

"She say's she doesn't know Infinite."

"Bwoh!" a girly looking one said with wide eyes. "Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo?" he raised a eyebrow as you clapped making him smile. "Wow your good! Are you a singer?" SungJong nodded. "Of course I'm from Infinite, we all are."

"Are you famous like EXO oppas?" you asked but your smile deflated when they looked at each other with frowns.

"Apparently not, EXO? Ugh I hate them!" Sunggyu angrily said making you gasp.

"Why? They are so nice and cool! Aliens I tell you." you fangirled but they rolled their eyes.

"Apparently you don't know the real them. Anyways we should introuduce ourselves. "Woo Hyun said with a hiss.

"We are INFINITE!" (don't remember their introduction mianhe) they chorused as you cutely clapped.

"Anyong~ I'm diva maknae SungJonggie." you clapped like a excited seal and then looked at MyungSoo.

"I'm MyungSoo." he plainly said but you still clapped making them grin.

"Anyong! I'm forever choding SungYeol, going for the chic look now though." he winked making you clap like crazy.

"WooHyun~ You can call me Hun." he winked and you clapped innocently as Sunggyu hit him on the shoulder.

"I'm DongWoo one of the rappers!" he saluted you and of course you clapped.

"Hoya imnida~ Second Rapper and main dancer." you smiled and clapped brightly.

"Finally I'm Infinite's leader Sunggyu~" he cooed making you clap excited.

"Anyong! I'm the gumiho Han Tae Lee~" they laughed and so did you.

"Gumiho? Who calls you that?" MyungSoo asked and you perked up thinking they believed you.

"Everyone! Mostly my halmoni." they laughed and so did you follwoing what they were doing.

"Hey so what movie are you acting for?" Hoya suddenly asked making you freeze.

"I don't know." you honestly told them as they looked at you confused until SungJong snapped. "Ah auditioning! Want us to show you the way?" you nodded not knowing but still followed them. You looked around sighing in relief when EXO was not there while you were going down stairs. Instead they were in the meeting room.

"Bwoh!" Kris's voice boomed as the others sat there shocked and silent. "What do you think your saying? What happened?" Soo Man only looked at them with pity.

"What else? Your manager is dead, died in the car crash." he tried to sound gentle but he knew these boys were to strong for their own good.

"So how did we get back?" Lay panicked looking around.

"We don't know either, it's a mystery. It seems like the goddess also favors you." he tried making a joke but silence welcomed him. "You're dismissed, we'll try to find a new one as fast as we can. For now work on Mama and History. " they nodded and watched as he left. The room was coldly silent.

"I think that girl might've really tooken us home." Kai spoke as they looked at him. He gently but his finger with a deep sigh.

"What do we do? Tell Soo Man?" SeHun asked worried. They shook their head, "We can't we have to handle this on our own. We have to find the girl before she spreads the news."SuHo firmly said as they nodded.

"She can be anywhere in Korea." ChanYeol desperately sighed closing his eyes.

"We'll think about it after the performance, for now let's get to practicing."

A/n: Thank you the ones who subscribed I hope you are satisfied :)