Chapter 6

Finding Myself

Jongup's POV

I entered Himchan's room and found him coming out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. "Jongup do you need something?" he asked. "No. Hyung I need to ask you something really important and I need you to tell me the truth". He motioned me to sit on the bed with him. I took a deep breathe and asked him. "Do you like me? As in like like not just as a friend". He wouldn't look at me his eyes were glued to the floor. "I wanted to know because I like you to. And I wanted to me more than just friends" I said.

"Yes I do like you! You don't know how happy I am to know that you do to" He stood up and started hugging me. "Does this mean were a couple?" I asked. "Of course! Why don't you sleep with me tonight". We both changed into our pj's and slept in each others arms.


Pretend a week has passed & every one knows about Jongup and Himchan

Yongguk's POV

Today Zelo was going to start his first day of school. I woke him up to get ready then I went downstairs to make him breakfast. He came downstairs wearing an oversized red hoodie and black skinny jeans. "Are you excited Zelo?" I asked him while he ate breakfast. "Yea I can't wait". After 15 minutes he was finally finished and we went towards the car.

The drive wasn't to long, it only took 15 minutes to get to school. I didn't think the school would be this big I looked over at Zelo and he did look a bit nervous. "Are you sure you don't want me to go with you to the office?". He shook his head, said goodbye, and walked towards the entrance of the school. Once he wasn't in sight I drove off feeling like a mom who had just dropped her child off at their first day of kindergarten.


Ren's POV

Today was Zelo's first day of school, so Sungjong and I had to keep an eye out for him. My friends and I were at our usual spot when Sungjong pointed out Zelo. He looked lost and was holding his schedule in his hand. Sungjong and I decided to go over and start the plan. "Are you lost?" I asked him. "Yea I don't know where room 453 is" He said handing me his schedule. I took a glance and noticed he has classes with either Sungjong or me. "We can show you around you have periods 1 and 2 with Sungjong and 3, 4 , and 5 with me. I'm Ren and this is Sungjong". "I'm Zelo it's nice to meet you and thanks for helping me out". The bell rang so we went our separate ways for class.

After periods 1 through 3 it was finally lunch time and I went to our usual spot to meet with the others. Zelo was already with Sungjong and Niel once I arrived. "Hey Zelo. How was class?" I asked. "It was good I really like it here". Throughout lunch we had random conversations and even mad plans to go to my house next week. I texted Jr telling how it was going and he said to find out as much as I can about B.A.P.

"So Zelo who do you live with?" Sungjong said. "I live with my 5 other hyungs Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, and Jongup". "I heard about them. Aren't they in a gang called B.A.P?"He said pretending like he didn't know. "Yea I'm kinda not supposed to tell anyone so don't tell someone". "Don't worry we wont".

As lunch ended Zelo and I went to our Singing class. Today was easy all we had to do were practice some vocal exercises. After singing was dance class and that was the most difficult one. The bell rang and school was finally over. Zelo and I left class tired and sweaty. We exchanged cell phone numbers and went our separate ways.

I walked over to Jr's car like I always do afterschool. "So how did it go?" He asked as soon as I got in the car. "Good I got his cell number and we made plans to meet up sometime this week". He nodded and drove home.


Yongguk's POV

I arrived an 1 hour early to pick Zelo up, because I anxious to know how his day went. Once the bell rang I started looking around for Zelo. Once I found him I gave him a really big hug. "Hyung missed you so much. How was school?". "I missed you to hyung and school was good. I made some new friends". "Really? Who?" I asked as I started to drive.

"Niel, Sungjong, and Ren". "Ren? Does he have blond hair and looks kinda like a girl?". "Yea. Do you know him?". "You shouldn't be hanging out with him. He's part of Nu'est. Promise me you wont talk to him again". "I promise".

We arrived home and Zelo went straight to Daehyun to play video games. While Himchan and Jongup were both cooking dinner in the kitchen. I found Youngjae in his room on his laptop. "Hey Youngjae what are you up to?" I asked him. "Looking for your brother. I've looked around and some profiles of some gangs that were rivals of your appa and found a long list. I also asked some friends of mine to go check them out, I'm still waiting to hear from them". "Thank you Youngjae for doing all of this". "It's no problem don't worry". I left his room to let him continue his work.


JR's POV 

When we got to the house I saw Minhyun talking on the phone with someone. "Whose he talking to?" I asked Baekho. He shrugged and continued to watch TV. Once Minhyun got off the phone I asked who it was. "Someone that knows where Bang Minki is". "What? Where is he?". "Here in Seoul"he said as he started searching some stuff on his IPad.

"Do you know exactly where?". "No I'm still searching. I'll tell once I've found out. Why don't you go up to your room and relax you seem tired" Minhyun suggested and I went up to my room as I was told.


Zelo's POV

Once we all ate dinner I went up to my room to get ready for bed. As I was getting dressed in my pj's I received a text from Ren. I started thinking about what Yongguk told me about him and I even promised Yongguk I wouldn't talk to Ren, but I decided I could still be friends with Ren as long as Youngguk didn't find out. Ren and I made plans to hang out at his house next week then we said goodnight. "Hey Zelo are you ready for bed?" Youngguk came in to my room to tuck me into bed. "Hyung sleep with me tonight". He nodded and crawled into bed right next me wrapping his arms around my waist.

 

I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED I'VE BEEN SUPER BUSY. THIS CHAPTER AND I AM WORKING ON A BETTER AND LONGER ONE RIGHT NOW. PLEASE COMMENT!!!! ;D