This chapter got deleted but read it again because I changed almost the whole chapter and added new stuff

Finding Myself

Yongguk's POV

 

We arrived home to find Youngjae still on is Ipad. "any luck finding info?" Himchan asked. "None. So how did it go?". "It went well. Himchan got the the number to Leeteuk's cell and I shot Ren in the arm" I answered rushing ot of the room but Himchan stopped me. "You shot him in the arm! Jr is going to be mad and come after us!". "It's okay. And if he wants to come after us then let him. Youngjae, are Jongup and Zelo home yet?". He nodded and continued doing his work while Himchan started cooking dinner.

I went upstairs towards Zelo's room and found him in his private room crying while holding his head with his hands. "Zelo what's wrong?" I ran towards him and put him on my lap. "They wont stop yelling at me. Make them stop hyung". It hurt me alot when Zelo was in pain because most of the time I couldn't help. I hugged him and rocked back and forth while combing my fingers threw his pink hair. He calmed down a bit then fell asleep. I picked him up and carried him to his bed. After I set him down I decided to go to his other room and take a look at his drawings.

He never let anyone look at his drawings, so if we in his room we never looked at them but I knew the others would steal a glance at them when Zelo wasn't looking. This was the first time I actually examined them.They looked as if they were drawn and painted by a professional.   Two walls were covered in drawings, sometimes one placed over another.There must have been atleast 30 on each wall. One wall was very colorful and had drawings of a sunset, a dog, and other random things.

But, the other wall was filled with more darker looking drawings. All were colored in either black or red. "Why are you looking at those?" Zelo said. "Sorry I didn't mean to look". "Get out" he pushed me out of his room and slammed the door. "Are you okay?" Daehyun asked comming out if his room. "Yea. He just caught me looking at his drawings". "Nice going". I went to the kitchen to help Himchan cook dinner, while I was cutting vegetables Jongup managed to get Zelo downstairs to play the WII. Couple of minutes later we all sat down for dinner. We had our regular conversations about things tjat are happening on the streets and other things.

After dinner Himchan, Zelo, and I washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. Zelo took out a brochure from his back pocket and showed it to us. "Zelo you want to go to school?" I asked. This isnt a regular school its one of the best music schools in Asia and its really hard to get into. "I already auditioned a couple of days ago the principle said I just need to pick my classes and I can start next week". "You got in! I'm actually impressed" Himchan said. "Well I guess it's ok. I know Taemin, Seohyun, and some Exo members go there so you wont be alone. What classes are you you going to take?" I asked. " Vocal, Rap, Hip Hop dance, Piano, and Violin". "I didnt know you knew how to play piano or the violin" Himchan said. "Yea I went to the Beijing School of Music when I lived in China. So this school can't be more difficult than that school".

Once we were done cleaning I invited Zelo to sleep in my room with me. "Why won't you tell me anything about yourself?" I asked him. "What do you want to know?". "What's your real name?". "Lu Han"(I know Zelo's real name isn't Luhan but since he's supposed to be from China I had to give him a Chinese name)"Tell me about when you were a little kid" I suggested.

"I lived in Beijing with my parents and older sister Ming. My parents were very strict, they taught my sister and I music since we were little and made us attend different music schools. My dad would train my sister me to be a good fighter since he was part of a gang. I would get alot of physical and verbal abuse from my parent because of my different music choice. They wanted me to study classical music but I loved Hip hop and rap. One day I couldn't take it anymore, my dad was hitting me because I lost a piano competition I came in 2nd instead of first and I tried to runaway but I bumped into my sister and she fell down the stairs. My dad said I killed her and he beat me even more, but our house was broken into by a rival gang of my dads they saw everything he did to me. The leader said he could take me in and train me, he gave me a gun and told me to shoot my parents".

"The guy was my uncle right?" I asked. "Yea". "When did you start hearing the voices?". "Ever since I was little. That was one reason why my parents didn't like me". "I promise I wont let anything or anyone hurt you".


JR's pov

A while ago I got a call from Leeteuk saying Ren would be attending Kirin High School. We all gathered around Minhyun's IPad while he searched the school. "This school is the best and most difficult music school to get into. How did Leeteuk get Ren in?" Baekho asked. "I attended an Arts school in China with Minhyun" Ren said.

"Leeteuk said your going to attend school earlier then B.A.P's maknae, who will attend a week later than you. Sungjong goes to this school so you wont be alone". The others went off to watch a football game on TV while Ren and I filled out his application for school. "What classes are you going to choose?". "Hip Hop dance, Acro dance, Vocal, Art, and Piano" He said while checking them off on his application. "Acro dance? What's that?". "It's a style of dance that combines classical dance with acrobatics. I mostly took those classes and Vocal classes China".

"I'm going to miss you when your in school" I said while giving him a backhug". "School is only 10 hours. I think you can last". "10 HOURS!?". "Each class is two hours". "You should get some rest. Sungjong is going to pick you up tomorrow at 6:30. Goodnight" I gave him a goodnight kiss.


Ren's pov YAY someone else's pov

I woke up at 6'00 to get ready for school I got dressed,straightened my hair, and put some eyeliner on. Walking downstairs I noticed all the members were awake and downstairs also.

Ren's outfit.High-Top SneakersStud Detail Sleeveless Print T-ShirtRen's backpack pack134261_hi?$270x406$He doesn't wear the hoodie

 

"Why are you guys awake?" I asked sitting on the couch waiting for Sungjong. "Because we wanting to send you to your first day of school" Aron said. "What am I a little kid? ". "We just want to make sure your safe" Jr said coming to sit on my lap. There was a knock on the door and Baekho answered it. "Ren are you ready for school!" Sungjong came running into the house hitting Baekho with the door. "Yea I'm ready lets go".

 

When we drove up infront of the school I was really impressed with how it looked. The roof was covered in grass and had some students sitting or dancing on it. "Don't worry about getting lost here. The school has 5 floors but they don't give you classes that are far away from each other" Sungjong informed me.

 

singapore-green-roof-1singapore-green-roof-2

 

Once we stopped at the parking lot Jr got out of the car to give me a big hug."Good luck I'm going to miss you. Call me whenever you feel lonely". "Don't worry Jr he has me" Sungjong grabbed my hand and pulled me into the school. We arrived to the office and the lady at the front desk gave me my schedule. "You have some classes with me so you wont be by yourself. I'm going to show you were my friends and I hang out I'm pretty sure you know them because your gang is friends with them".

 

We stopped at an area that had colorful couches and I saw woh Sungjong was talking about. Their was Niel, Ricky, and Changjo from Teen Top. Dongho and Kevin from U-kiss. "Hey guys this is Ren from Nu'est this is first day here" Sungjong introduced me. We all knew eachother but not very well. I had Singing with Niel and Kevin, Hip hop with Changjo, Art with Sungjong and Kevin, Piano with Sungjong, and Acro dance bymyself. "You have Acro dance! That's hard" Kevin said looking at my schedule. "I've been doing it since I was little". All of my classes were either on the 3rd or 4th floor so I didn't need to walk far all day. The school was really fun but once Zelo gets here I need to focus on my mission.

 

School was over and I waited by a tree Jr said he would pick me up by. When he arrived I couldn't help but hug him. "So you did miss me" he said and kissed me. "Hurry I have homework to do"I said as I got on his back for a piggy back ride. "How was school?" he asked as we got in the car. "Good, but I have to write a ballad song by the end of the week and I have to make up a routine for my Acro dance class". "It's okay I'll help you" he offered. "Help? You'll only give me more work".

 

For the next chapter it will probably be all Nu'est but I'm not sure yet =)