Chapter 5

Finding Myself

Jr's Pov

Once we got home Ren went to right to work with his homework. Aron and Minhyun came home from the gym covered in sweat. "How was his first day?" Minhyun asked. "Good". After a couple of hours I decided to take the cupcake I baked for Ren up to his room.

Hello Kitty Cupcake

I knocked on his door before going in and spotted him near his desk working on his song. "Ren I mad you a cupcake" I set it on his desk while he just stared at the cupcake. "You think just because it's Hello Kitty I'm going to eat it" he said looking at me. "I'll leave it here for you to eat". "You can leave it but it doesn't mean I'm going to eat it" he went back to work without even touching the dessert. I left the room but Stood in the hall way peaking into his room. As soon as I left I saw him look at the cupcake and dip his finger into it and started eating the frosting.

I went  downstairs where Baekho were playing video games and Minhyun was on his IPad, Aron had left to hang out with some Infinite members. "What are looking at?" I asked Minhyun as I sat next to him. "Just looking at the profile of the B.A.P members". "Anything interesting?". "Yongguk had a younger brother, but was kidnapped and I just found out he's still alive". "Does he know?" I asked. He shook his head "I don't know who he is I just know his name is Bang Minki". "Try to find out who he is" I ordered Minhyun.

After a while Ren had finally finished his homework and we decided to go to the mall. We walked around and even got some ice cream. Ren saw a pair of shoes that he really wanted but I had to pull him away to make sure he didn't buy them. "Hyung! I need those shoes please" He said in a cute voice. He knows that if he shows his aegyo i'll instantly fall for it so I went in the store and bought him the shoes.

GOODS1_1344385585

"Thank you hyung I love you". "Now that I bought you those shoes you love me?" I put my arm around him as we walked out of the mall. Ren bumped into someone on our way out and I recognized him. "Ren? I see your arm is okay. I felt really bad so I'm sorry" Youngguk from B.A.P said. He was with his two other members Himchan and Jongup. "Apology not accepted" Ren said, he grabbed my arm and kept walking. "Don't be like that" he said as he followed us. "Ren doesn't like you and neither do I so I suggest you leave before I make you" I warned him. "What are you gonna do it's 3 against 2" he challenged me. "Nu'est is no one compared to my gang". "We'll see. My gang and I came here for a reason, we'll take over Seoul. "You better watch out because next time I se you or anyone from your gang I wont let you walk out without a fight". He left with the other two inside the mall and Ren and I drove home.


"You shouldn't have done that Yongguk"Himchan said. "It's okay they won't do anything". We were currently at the mall because Jongup wanted to buy a new laptop because someone -Himchan- spilled orange juice on his old one. We entered the Apple store and browsed around. "Are you going to buy anything?"Jongup asked. "Probably something for Zelo". At the end of the day we bought 2 laptops. Jongup made Himchan pay for his since he ruined Jongup's laptop.

Jongup'sSony-VAIO-C-Series-laptop-Neon-Green-2.j                                 Zelo's    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6EZlj22_nTVjgpeEDaEH

Once we got home Himchan sat in the living room with Daehyun watching Music bank and Jongup went to his room. "That was pretty smart of you" I said. he stopped before going in his room and looked at me with a confused look on his face. "What do you mean?". "Himchan didn't spill orange juice you spilt it but made it look like he did. The only reason he didn't say anything is because he likes you".

I walked into Zelo's room to show him his present. "Zelo I got you something" I said as I hid the laptop behind my back. He was lying on his bed watching TV. "What is it hyung?". I showed him the laptop and he immediately took it from my hands. "Thank you so much hyung I love it!".

"So are you nervous to start school?"I asked him. "No I'm kind of excited. You promise to take me on my first day?". "I promise" I gave him a kiss on his forehead and told him to get ready for bed. "Hyung can I sleep with you tonight I had a bad dream last night". "Of course just don't forget to take your pills". I walked out of his room and towards mine when I spotted Jongup waiting for me. "Hyung is it true that Himchan likes me?" He asked. "Yea I thought it was kind of obvious. Haven't you noticed how he's always protective of you in fights or when he always treats your wounds carefully when your hurt? When ever I'm hurt he just puts alcohol on it and slaps on a Band-Aid". "Should I confess to him?". "If you really have feelings for him then go ahead" I answered. He thanked me and walked toward Himchan's room where he was getting ready for bed.

 

Sorry it's kinda short. I wont be able to update for a while because I'm gonna be super busy. Please comment they make update alot faster! =)