Chapter 3

Finding Myself

Yongguk's POV

~Dream~

"Dad why are you teaching me how to fight" a 8 year old Yongguk asked. "Because you never now when you might need these skills" his dad said while putting away the punching bad they had used. "Will I ever be as good as you?". "I think you'll be better than me one day". Father and son walked into the kitchen of their house to find Minki crawling around trying to find his mom. "Minki what are you doing? Where's mommy at?" his dad said lifting him up in his arm. "I'm trying to cook, but I cant with little Minki crawling everywhere. Yongguk can you take your brother into the living room and watch him while I cook dinner?" his mom asked handing him Minki. Yongguk took his little brother into the living room and started playing with him. All of a sudden a bunch of men broke down the front door and ran into the house. All Yongguk could hear was the screams of mom and his dad begging for the men to leave his family alone. The next thing he knew his uncle had rushed into the house and took Minki and himself away from the house, but a man much stronger than his uncle managed to take Minki away from him. Yongguk never saw what happened to him because he was put in a van and his uncle drove off.

~End of Dream~

I woke up from my dream sweating and my eyed full of tears. Looking at the clock I had noticed it was already 9 o'clock and I had to get dressed. I put some black skinny jeans on with a black t-shirt and my favorite red leather shoes.Once I walked out of my room the smell of Himchan's cooking hit me and I found myself walking a bit faster. When I entered the kitchen I saw Himchan and Youngjae washing dishes. "Are you guys done eating breakfast?" I asked. "Yeah you woke up late so you don't get any of my cooking" Himchan said not even glancing at me. "It's ok hyung I saved a plate for you" Zelo said pointing at a plate full with pancakes, eggs, and bacon. "Thanks Zelo" I went over to him and gave him a hug.

All the members met in the living room after I had ate my breakfast to discuss the new gang coming to Seoul. "Youngjae have you found anything out about the gang?" Himchan asked. Youngjae pulled out his IPad where he stores all of his files. "Nu'est is a 5 member gang they were all trained by Super Junior in different parts of the world. Jr is the Leader and he has a brother in Infinite, Aron is there best fighter, Baekho the martial- arts expert, Minhyun is the brain of the group, and Ren is the stealthy one also Jr's boyfriend. They live only a couple of streets away from us".

"Himchan and I are going to spy them today while were gone Jongup and Zelo the boss had a job for you guys to do, Daehyun and Youngjae will stay and find out more about Nu'est" I said while grabbing my car keys and the address to the gangs house. "You had that dream again didn't you? That's why you woke up late?" Himchan asked as I was driving. "Yea. Can we not talk about this right now?". "Then when are we going to talk about it? I could tell the others about it and I bet if we all searched we could find him". "I'm scared of finding him. What if he's not alive or if he hates me? I wouldn't't be able to deal with any of that" I said almost close to tears. "Once we get back home I'll tell Youngjae and see what he can find out. I'll make sure we find him." He promised.

We stopped at another street and walked the rest of the way to the house. "Wow I think their house is nicer that ours." Himchan commented. Himchan and I split up and sneaked into the house. A window was open on the second floor so I decided that would be my way in. I climbed into the window after checking if anyone was in the room. The room was a nice black and purple color. There was a laptop, t.v, and a wall full of photos. The pictures were all of different people and in different places, but a certain blonde was in every picture. I heard some one on the other side of the door so I hid under the bed as fast as I could. A blonde boy came into the room and went straight to his laptop. He had black skinny jeans, an oversized white shirt, pink shoes, and a spiked headband. Then a knock came from the door. "Come in Hyung" the blonde said. "Hey Ren the guys and I are heading out. Are you sure you don't want to go?" another blonde with a Mohawk asked. "No I don't really like watching baseball" Ren replied. "Jr said to call him if you need anything" The Mohawk guy waved goodbye and left. A couple minutes later I heard the garage door open then close. I texted Himchan saying to abort the mission and wait for me in the car.

I couldn't leave without being seen by Ren so I had come up with a plan. He currently had both headphones in his ear so I snuck up behind him, covered his mouth, and held his hands behind his back. I managed to catch him by suprise, but he headbutted me and ran out of his room. I chased him down the stairs and grabbed his arm. "What do you want! How did you even get in here?" he asked. "You shouldn't leave your window wide open someone could break in" I replied. His phone vibrated and said he was getting a call."Who is it?" I asked him. "It's Jr my leader". "Answer it, but don't tell him I'm here".

"Hey Jr". "Oh Ok, bye". "They said their coming back" he said. I took his phone and smashed it against the wall, but he didnt seem mad he just looked at the wall. Then I pulled out my gun and shot his arm. "! Why did you do that?" he said putting pressure on his arm to stop the bleeding. "I didn't like the look on your face". He just stared at me as if I was crazy then went to the kitchen and got a small towel, but he was bleeding alot. "Just sit down and relax your arm but keep pressure on it your boyfriend should be here soon" I said then I walked out the front door and walked toward the car where Himchan was.

"What took so long?" He asked while he stared to drive. "Just ran into a problem. Did you find anything interesting?" I asked. "I saw a list of numbers next to their house phone and I got Leeteuk's cell number". I took the paper with the number and saved it on my phone. But, I couldn't help and be worried about Ren.

 


 

Jr's POV

Aron hyung, Minhyun, Baekho, and I were going to a baseball game but the game was canceled so we headed home. "What was Ren doing when you called him?" Minhyun asked. "I don't know, but his voce sounded a bit shaky"  and because of that I was worried. We arrived home and Aron hyung parked the car in the driveway. I noticed the front door was left opened and I rushed inside. "Ren! Are you in here?" I said frantically looking around. "Jr hyung he's in the kitchen!" Baekho yelled. I saw him sitting on the floor in a small puddle of blood with a towel wrapped around his arm. "Ren are you ok?" I felt stupid asking that question, but that was the first thing that came to my mind. "No I was shot in the arm do you think I'm ok!". I picked him up bridal style and carried him into the car. Aron was driving while I sat in the back with Ren. "Do you know who it was that broke into the house?". "No, but he had purple and black hair".

Once we arrived at the hospital and the nurse saw his arm she quickly called the doctor. The doctor and 2 nurses sat him on a gurney and said he was going to the surgery room. Aron hyung and I sat in the waiting room for about an hour. I had called Minhyun to tell him about the description of the intruder and he said he would look in on it right away. A nurse a came to the waiting room with Ren and gave us a couple of pills for Ren. "Are you ok? Do you need anything?" I asked. "Jr hyung shut up I'm ok" He said. "I just feel guilty. I should have never left you alone". "It's ok. Will you sleep with me tonight?". "Anything for my princess". "Could you guys not do that while I'm in the car?" Aron Hyung said. " Sorry" Ren apologized.

When we got home Minhyun immediately came up to me with his laptop. " The only guy that has the hair color Ren described is the leader of B.A.P" he showed Ren and I a picture of him. "Yea that's him" Ren confirmed. "Try to find everything out about this guy and his gang".