Chapter 1

Finding Myself

This is just a intro kind of thing so you know how B.A.P and Nu'est came together. Remember I am rewriting this story.

 

Yongguk's POV

 

My name is Bang Yongguk and I'm the leader of a dangerous gang called B.A.P. I was trained by my uncle and his gang when I was at a young age, but before that my dad would give me some fighting lessons. My parents were killed long ago by a rival gang that didn't like my dad and they also kidnapped my little brother Minki. I've spent the past years looking for him, but I had no luck so I stopped looking. B.A.P has bee together for 3 years, but we weren't always a 6 member gang.

My uncle introduced me to Himchan and said he was trained by a gang they knew. We started training together and soon we became good friends. I had learned he lost his family to a fire and my uncle had taken him to DBSK, the gang that trained him. He studied traditional music in high school and dreamed to become a singer and he can also speak in English fluently. He's the mom of B.A.P. He cooks, cleans, and watches out for the two maknaes.

Youngjae was supposed to be the last member of B.A.P. He had joined us 5 months after I met Himchan. Surprisingly he is very smart. He can hack into any computer program, sometimes into bank accounts to. And he knows alot of languages like Korean, English,and Japanese. I think he may have a crush on Daehyun, but he always denies it when I bring it up. The three of us were supposed to be B.A.P. I was Best, Youngjae was Absolute, and Himchan was Perfect.

One day my uncle came back from China and had asked me if we would like another member so I asked the others and we all agreed. When I first saw Zelo I instantly had the urge to protect him from everything, to make sure nothing could hurt him. My uncle had informed us he was trained by a group of assassins that kidnaps children at a young age and trains them. He also told us Zelo has a Psychotic disorder. A Psychotic disorders involves hallucinations -- the experience of images or sounds that are not real, such as hearing voices -- and delusions -which are false beliefs that Zelo accepts are true-. He gave us some basic information about him, also how to calm him down when he gets a little to crazy, because of the voices he hears, and how he's still not comfortable speaking in Korean so he'll be speaking in Chinese for awhile. He's good at using any weapon you give him and he's stealthy.

Daehyun was found a year later by Youngjae. Daehyun is a very mysterious person and fighting comes naturally to him. He's had no training, but can take down a gang of 5 members easily. Talking is something he dislikes, the only person he will have a full conversation with is Youngjae.

 


 

Jr's POV

 

My name is Jonghyun, but I like to be called Jr. My parent were killed while some one tried to rob our house. I have an older brother named Sungjong whose in a gang named Infinite, but I treat him as if he was my younger brother. I'm the leader of a new gang called Nu'est which has 5 member including my self. We were all scouted and trained by the most famous and dangerous gang Super Junior. I was was adopted at an orphanage when I was 10 by Leeteuk. Leeteuk, and Kangin trained me in Japan. Super Junior trained 10 kids intotal , but only 5 would come out alive. I was the best fighter out of all 10. 

Aron is the oldest out of all of us. He was trained by Siwon, and Yesung in America. He's the second best fighter and is also like the dad to all of us. I don't know very much about his past I only know he has a sister studying in America, but his parent were killed in a car accident.

Baekho is the weapon specialist. He was trained by Shindong and Sungmin in Japan like me. His family is still alive and very rich, but he was disowned because he wasn't taking school seriously. He also has a big crush on Minhyun, but won't admit it.

Minhyun is the smart one. He was trained by Donghae and Eunhyuk in China. He had an abusive family so he ended up running away. He hates Baekho, but secretly has a crush on him.

Ren is the stealthy one. He was trained by Heechul and Sungmin in China with Minhyun. His parents were killed by a rival gang. Ren and I have also started dating months ago and I love him. Sometimes the members by calling him princess. He also has a bad temper.