5. The Perfect Daughter is in Despair

The Perfect Daughter

“I think I have fallen in love with you.” Hyunseong said.

“Ne?!” Hyejin replied while Hyunseong looked intently at her eyes.

“I said…” Hyunseong’s face went nearer Hyejin’s. Hyejin held her breath from the closure “I think I have fallen in love with you.” Hyunseong smiled. “And breathe. I don’t want the person I love to die just when I’ve confessed to her.” Hyunseong backed away.

“Ah… n-n-ne.”

Hyunseong looked above the sky again. “Don’t worry. I’m not giving you any pressure. Just think about it first, then you can tell me what you feel too.”

“N-n-ne. A-a-ar-arasso-soyo.” Hyejin stutters.

Hyunseong pinched Hyejin’s cheeks and smiled. “Neomu kyeowo!”

Hyejin blushed so hard that even though it’s kind of dark, it’s still visible. Suddenly, her phone rang. “Uhm… Just a minute. xD”

Hyejin answered the phone call. After a few seconds, she faced Hyunseong with a shocked face.

“Hyejin-ah, what happened?” Hyunseong asked, concerned.

“I have to go. I’m sorry.” With that, Hyejin dashed off fast.

The gang watching from behind immediately went to Hyunseong.

“Yah! Are you dumped?” Donghyun asked while laughing. “Why did she dash off like that?”

“I honestly don’t know. She received a call then suddenly she told me she have to go.” Hyunseong still looking to the place Hyejin left to.

“Well…” Jeongmin asked, “did she say anything before leaving?”

“She just stutters.”

“Maybe she’s shocked.” Youngmin suggested.

“Well, maybe. Or maybe she likes you.” Kwangmin told while smiling so slyly.

While the boys are discussing, Bora received a text message. Hyorin, Soyu, Dasom then received a text message too.

Bora, with a worried face, told the boys, “I think we need to follow Hyejin.”

 

“Sir, can you go faster?” Hyejin asked the taxi driver.

“I’m trying mam.” The taxi driver replied. After a few minutes, “Here we are mam.” Hyejin gave money to the taxi driver not minding her change. She ran inside the building, as if lost until she decided to ask.

“Nurse, is there a man who just came named Kang Samdong?”

The nurse replied, “Yes, mam. He’s in the ER. It’s that way.” “Thank you.”

With that, Hyejin ran again finding her mother outside the emergency room, spaced out. When her mother saw her, she stood up and hugged her daughter. “Hyejin-ah, your father…”

“What happened to appa? Why did you send him to the emergency room? There isn’t wrong with him. Right?”

The doctor went out and both Hyejin and her mother scurried to the doctor. “I’m sorry but… there isn’t much we can do.”

Her mother fell on the floor feeling so weak while Hyejin just stared at the doctor, shocked.

“What?” Hyejin asked. “There isn’t wrong with my father. He’s perfectly fine. He’s not sick. He’s very healthy. How could he die just like that?! He can’t! How did he-”

Her mother cut her up, “Hyejin… your father’s sick.” Hyejin looked at her mother. “He decided to hide it from us. But eventually, I knew. He told me not to tell you. Even though I don’t like to, I did because we know you’ll worry. Hard.”

“I’m sorry.” The doctor said then left.

The gang came only seeing Hyejin’s mother crying while sitting on the floor and Hyejin just standing there spaced out.

Bora and Dasom went to Hyejin’s mother and stood her up. Hyorin and Soyu went to Hyejin to comfort her. The boys just stood there not really knowing what to do at this kind of situations.

Hyejin talked to the girls, “Could you bring my mother home? I’ll still have to fix things here.” Upon seeing the worried faces of the girls, “Don’t worry. I’ll be fine. You could all go home. I’m better to be alone.” She smiled at the girls even though they knew she’s not really fine. They left knowing that it’s really what Hyejin wants, to be alone.

When the girls met the boys, Donghyun asked, “Is it really fine if she’s left alone?”

Hyorin answered, “Don’t worry. She’s not going to kill herself just because of this. She just needs to cry and she can’t do that with people surrounding her.”

With that, the boys left except for Hyunseong who stand still where he was. Hyejin turned around trying to see if everyone left already, only to find Hyunseong there. Smiling fakely, “Oppa, why aren’t you leaving yet?”

Hyunseong went to her, grabbed her hand and dragged her along. “Yah! Where are you bringing me?”

When they came, she realized he brought her to the rooftop of the hospital. There isn’t someone there but them.

“Shout.” She looked at him, trying to figure out what he just said. “Shout. Let it all out.” With that, Hyunseong started shouting. “AAAAAHH!!! HYEJIN-AAAAH!!!! DON’T BE SAD!!! YOU HAVE US! WE’LL NEVER LEAVE YOU!!!”

Hyejin smiled, the true one, and started shouting too. “AAAAAH!! AAAPPPAAAA! WHY DID YOU LEAVE US? WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU’RE SICK? HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US AFTER DOING THAT? HOW DARE YOU?! HOW DARE YOU?! HOW Dare you… how dare you…” Hyejin started crying.

Hyunseong went to her and hugged her, comforting her.

 

When Hyejin was done crying and all that, they sat by the wall.

“Wah! You’re the first.” Hyejin started.

“Hmm?”

“You’re the first I cried to. I must really like you a lot. But we can’t be together that fast, especially right now that things like this happens. So I’ll see you next time, oppa. I still have to fix papers for dad.” Hyejin stood up and went. “And oh…” Hyejin looked back, “Thank you.”

By the time Hyunseong processed all of what Hyejin said, she is already gone. And Hyunseong came shouting and laughing hard. But suddenly stopping and looking around. Finding no one around, he continued laughing and jumping around.

 


 

Well, annyeong subsribers! I know! I know! I haven't updated for a long time but it's here already. I have another chapter on hold and another chapter I'm currently doing. I wanted to finish this story before my birthday so you'll can expect an update every one or two weeks. 

 

And have you watched Boyfriend's Hello Baby? I haven't. I'm planning to watch it if I have time. How 'bout you? :D

tumblr_mgji6pOG1a1s2dqmio1_500.jpg

Oppa's getting more handsome and manly, isn't he? KYAAAH! ><