3. The Perfect Daughter Likes the Guy

The Perfect Daughter

 

Just think that SISTAR are of the same age as you, which is around 18 or 19. Ok? And please just think that Hyunseong's from Incheon. And all of them attends Seoul University of Arts. I really don't know if such school exists. xD
 

 
Hyejin came back bringing bags of chips and drinks. "Here you go." She sat down at the available space in the sofa in front of the big screen. "Have you chosen what movie to watch? I'll help you to choose." She stood up to go to the table where the DVDs and CDs they brought lay but she was stopped by the girls.
"Not so fast there, missy. We just want to ask you something." Hyorin, who was clinged at her left arm, told her.
"What?"
"Where were you during the party?" Bora, who was alredy clinging to her right arm, hold onto it tighter.
Dasom sat beside Hyorin and now seems to be very interested at her own nails. "Oh! I think I saw her leaving..." Hyejin, Hyorin and Bora shot a curious look at her. "...with someone."
Hyorin and Bora looked at Hyejin waiting for her to tell them who is the someone. "Who is it?" "Dugu? Dugu? Dugu?"
Soyu sat beside Bora and inspecting the DVDs and CDs. "I think I know who." Hyejin, Hyorin and Bora gave Soyu the same curious look. "Hyunseong." She shrugged.
"Hyunseong?" Bora's now thinking of the face of the said person. "The one you brought along in the party?"
"Yup. That's him." Soyu reads the description of one of the DVDs.
"Your babysitter?" Hyorin chuckled.
"Yup. The babysitter." Dasom answered. "I introduced them to each other and from my point of view, it's a click." She told as she reaches for one bag of chips.
"It's a click?" Hyorin and Bora asked Hyejin at the same time. "How's the guy?"
"Hmm?" Hyejin started. "We just went out and-"
Dasom cut through, "Exactly!" She faces Hyejin, "Both of you went out. Together. And alone."
"So what?" Hyejin tried to let loose of Hyorin and Bora's hold on her arms but failed. "We just talked and-"
Soyu stood up and cut in, "Come on!" She's stood in front of Hyejin and crossed her arms, "How's my cousin?"
Hyejin accepted her defeat and started the story, "Well, we just..."
 
 
*Flashback*
"I never thought this house is this big!" Hyunseong exclaimed when they arrived at the balcony and sat at the nearest bench to sit. "It doesn't look like it outside."
"If you've known Dasom for long, you'll know this is not their biggest." Hyejin chuckled at Hyunseong. "You seem really familiar. Have we met before?"
"I don't think so. I just transferred here in Seoul. Unless you've been in Incheon."
"No. I don't think so. But I'm very positive I already met you." Hyejin is now tapping her chin.
After minutes of silence, Hyejin suddenly said, "AH!" Hyunseong jumped from his seat from being surprised. "Sorry I startled you." Hyejin smiled at Hyunseong.
"It's ok. Why did you shout?"
"I already remembered where I met you! At school!"
"School? Like I told you, I just transferred." Hyunseong shrugged his shoulder.
"Yeah. I met you at SeoulU!"
"SeoulU?"
"Seoul University of Arts. SeoulU. I bumped into you and landed on my !"
Hyunseong seems to be struggling to remember the scene. "You're with the tall, bony man with brown hair and he's telling you that he's going to need to put good words for you. Remember?"
"Ah! Right! You're that one! I didn't recognize you." Hyunseong clapped his hands.
"It's ok. I'm not good at faces too." Hyejin smiled, "So how did you meet Dasom?"
"Soyu just introduced me to her. I'm actually here to guard on her. That's why I'm here."
"Why would you guard her?" Hyejin looked at Hyunseong, "Boyfriend?"
Hyunseong stood up from suprise, "OF COURSE NOT!"
Hyejin raised her hands in surrender, "Fine. Fine. No need to get angry."
"Sorry. I'm just not used to talking about that."
"Oh. So you're not her boyfriend." Hyejin shot a look at Hyunseong, "You like her?"
Hyunseong sat, "No~" He faced Hyejin, "I'm her cousin."
"Oh. Really? Sorry. It must be weird you're being paired with your own cousin. Sorry."
"It's ok."
Their conversation went on and on. By the time the party ended, they felt they have known each other for years and years.
*End of Flashback.*
 
 
"...talked."
All four shouted, "TALKED?"
Dasom stressed out, "JUST talked?"
"Yeah. What do you expect? We just met." Hyejin shrugged off her shoulders.
Bora cut in, "Yeah. You just talked. But what's within the talk?"
"Nothing!" Hyejin made an attempt to stand up but Bora and Hyorin just held her back.
"What did you two talked about?" Hyorin eyeing Hyejin.
"Things." Hyejin struggles out of Bora and Hyorin. "And beside, it's Dasom's birthday. We should talk about her, not me."
"Don't change the topic." Dasom stood up and went in front of Hyejin, beside Soyu, "How do you find him?"
Everyone is waitin for Hyejin's reply. "You want to know about it so bad?"
All four of them nodded their heads so Hyejin decided to answer. "He's...fine."
"And?"
Hyejin sighed thinking of another adjective to describe Hyunseong. "And...funny and...gentleman and..."
Soyu cut in, "In conclusion, what do you think of him?"
Again, the four is waiting for Hyejin with their curious look. "Well... he's... kind of..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"...cute."
 
 
 
 

 

So how's everyone doing? Sorry for not updating for so long. School thing. But here's an update. Hope you enjoy it. Comments and suggestions and stuff are loved. So please, enjoy, comment and subscribe! (✿◠‿◠)

tumblr_m5zp5wrDoa1qffqoro1_500.gif

tumblr_m62pmmQosV1rt9quto1_500.jpg

 

Oh! And many thanks to ∞ [Going Insane Graphic Shop] ∞ for the poster! They're jjang! :D