2. The Perfect Daughter Meets the Guy

The Perfect Daughter

 

 

It was only 6 AM when Kang Hye Jin woke up. Too early for some but it's what she's used to. She immediately washed up and went to kitchen to cook breakfast for her and her parents. At almost 7, her mother woke up and was to prepare breakfast only to find Hye Jin already preparing it.
"I told you, I'll cook breakfast today." Her mother smiled at Hye Jin.
"Kuenchana, omma. Besides, I woke up early." putting an egg in her mother's plate. "Is appa not yet waking up?"
"Missing me already?" Her appa beamed as he walked into the kitchen.
"Good morning appa." She puts bacon on his father's plate.
Hye Jin sat down and also ate her breakfast. "Uhmm," wanting to start a conversation at her father and mother.
"Want to say something, Hye Jin?" Her mother noticed Hye Jin and asked. Her father looked at her.
"Actually, it's..." doubting herself if she should continue or not.
"Going out?" Her mother asked her. She shot a look at her mother.
"With a boy?" Her father followed.
"Of course not!" Waving your hands in front of you frantically. "It's not really going out. Dasom is inviting me to her sleepover since it's her birthday tomorrow."
"Are there boys?" Her father eyeing her.
"How could the girls enjoy their sleepover if there would be boys, yeobo? It's girl's night." Nudging her husband.
"There would be boys of course," she cut them and they looked at her, "at the party." You saw your father relaxed. "There would be a party first then by night, it's only us girls."
"Ah. Then that's good." Your father continued eating.
"So you're letting me?"
"Of course. You're old enough and we trust you. Besides, you've been a really really good daughter. If we could, we would give everything you would ask." Her mother told her.
"And there are no boys so it's fine." Her dad cut in.
Hye Jin just smiled at how his father is being overprotective over boys. "Thanks appa. Thanks omma." She kissed them both. "I'll be going," stood up and put the plates on the sink, "I still need to do things at school."
"You sure you want to go already? We could ride you to school. We'll be done in moments." Her father offered her.
"Nah. I'm fine walking." She bode them goodbye and went out.
 
 
 
"HYEEEEE JIIIIIIN!!!" She was near the gate when she heard someone shouting her name. Of course, she knew who's the owner of the voice, Dasom. She started running into the school, just to play fun of Dasom, until she bumped into a guy and fell first.
"Ah! Mianhae." He picked her up and started dusting her uniform. (Of course, not the skirt! No touchy-touchy.)
"Kuenchana. I was the one who bumped into you." She told the guy as she fixes herself up.
"Sorry." He repeated himself and picked up her things on the ground until someone apparently called him.
"YAH!" An older guy came closer to him and eyed Hye Jin suspiciously.
She became conscious of it, "Annyeong haseyo," bowing your head.
"Annyeong haseyo," the older guy did the same. "You know each other?" now looking at the younger guy.
"Ani. She just bumped into me." Pointing at Hye Jin. She nodded and made an I'm-sorry-look.
"Ah. Palli! I still have to say good words of you. I shouldn't have volunteered helping you," pulling the guy away.
The younger guy bowed his head to her, "Annyeonghi keseyo. See you!"
She just bowed back since they're a little far already.
At last, Dasom came to where Hye Jin is already. "Yah! You making fun of me again. Just because I'm a slow runner, huh?!" she said while playfully hitting Hye Jin's arms.
"Yah. Stop it," she told her, still looking at the retreating guys.
Dasom looked at where she's looking, "What are you looking at?"
She snapped and looked at Dasom. "Nothing special."
Dasom suddenly became excited and held your hands. She looked at you expecting to say something.
"What?"
"You'll come right?" Hye Jin made a disappointed look and faced down. "Yah! You weren't allowed?" And she started, "How can they not allow you when you're the best daughter you're parents could ever have? You never went anywhere else except school and home. If there would be else, it would be the library. You'll go to the mall just to buy gifts and only that or maybe groceries," she paused and catches a breath, "Besides, you don't have a boyfriend. You never brought home a guy. Never introduced them a guy. Never liked a guy! How could they not allow you when you've been so good? You don't have a failing grade. You never made trouble. You're the president of four clubs. You always go home on time never missing even a second. YET THEY DIDN'T ALLOW YOU TO COME?!?!"
"You finish?" She looked at Dasom panting from her very long speech. "Did I say I'm not coming?" Dasom's eyes immediately became round and hugged her and squealed like a little girl.
"I knew you would come!" She told her.
"After that speech, you knew I would come?" quoting Dasom's words.
"It's my birthday! I don't want my best friend to be absent!" Dasom pouted.
"Ara!" Hye Jin hugged Dasom's arms. "Kaja. We'll be late." She smiled at Dasom and pulled her inside the building.
 
 
 
The Dasom's birthday party came. She forced Hye Jin to come even though they have only decided Hye Jin would only be coming at the sleepover.
"I told you I don't like parties." Hye Jin told Dasom.
"But it wouldn't be fun if you'll only attend the sleepover. Besides, this party is fun. There are many people enjoying. And maybeeee..." Dasom is playing with her fingers as if it's very interesting.
"Maybe what?" Hye Jin asked her suspiciously.
"You know."
"I don't."
Dasom crossed her arms and stared at Hye Jin. "What?"
"Yah! Hye Jin. Kang. Hye. Jin." Dasom pulled her inside and showed the ongoing party. "Don't you see?" pointing at the crowd.
"What am I supposed to see?" Hye Jin pointed.
"Haaah!" Dasom pushed her hand. "There are so many guys here. Not just guys. GOOD guys. There are a lot of GOOD guys around. I have a lot of GOOD guy friends around. They have GOOD intentions. They are GOOD people. They are GOOD at school. They have GOOD personalities. They have GOOD looks. They are GOOD!"
"Enough with the GOOD!" Hye Jin raised her hands in defeat. "Fine, since it's your birthday." Dasom squeeled in happiness. "But don't expect me to party along and talk to your GOOD friends." Hye Jin pointed out.
"It's ok. I'm going to introduce you anyway." Dasom pulled her to where she doesn't know. "Hyunseong!" She pulled her to a handsome guy with brown hair and nice eyes that seems to be enjoying just watching people partying. "Hyunseong, meet Hye Jin. Hye Jin, meet Hyunseong." Dasom introduced them as she alternately pointed at them. "So I'll leave you guys. Talk to each other, kay?" By that she left the both of you.
"So," Hyunseong started, "are you enjoying the party?" He asked her shyly.
Hye Jin sighed making Hyunseong look at him in confusion. "Truth is I'm not. I don't really like parties. i don't like all these noises and stuff. But since it's Dasom's birthday, I guess I have endure."
Hyunseong laughed a little. "Hye Jin," she looked at him, "do you want to go somewhere a little bit far from here?" Hye Jin looked at him sceptically. "I mean, I'm not that enjoying too. Same reason as yours," he said as if defending himself.
"Ah," she nodded saying she understood, "but I don't know this place. I don't know where to go. You have any idea?"
"Nope," Hyunseong shrugged his shoulder, "We'll find a place. We just need to look around." By that, Hyunseong lead the two of them out of the party.
Meanwhile, Dasom has been observing the two of them from a far. "Yah! Soyu!" calling her friend, "See that?" pointing.
"Oh! It's oppa! Does Hye Jin know him?" seeing the Hyunseong with Hye Jin.
"They just knew each other. And..." Soyu looked at Dasom, "I'm seeing some light at Hye Jin's love life! A~ing!" Dasom squeeled as if seeing something really heart-thrilling.
Soyu just smiled seeing Hyunseong and Hye Jin together.
 
 
 

 
An update guys! I hope you like these! Enjoy, comment and subscribe! :D
 
And oh! BOYFRIEND WILL BE HAVING A COMEBACK ON JUNE14!!! I really miss Hyunseong! xD
 
   tumblr_m4xwsdzEDM1rt9quto1_500.jpg