Chapter 40

Stylish Kiss

AJ looked over her shoulder as she was looking at possible presents for Kevin. AJ came up behind her and hugged her from behind whispering in her ear, “You should just give Kevin a kiss. I know that is something any guy would like from such a cute girl like yourself.”

“Well that is not going to happen Jaeseop.” She elbowed him in the stomach, making let go away. “And stop flirting with me because I already like someone, but I’m not sure if he would return my feelings so I will wait for the right time to tell him.”

“Who is it is it a U-Kiss member? And how many times do I have to tell you not to call me Jaeseop.” AJ said as he looked at me.

“Jaeseop Jaeseop Jaeseop is a baaaaaboooooooooo.” Yooah said with a cute expression on her face and AJ looked at her with a semi annoyed look. He could not help, but find her antices really adorable. AJ started to move closer to Yooah.

“Yahhh Yooah you are the BAAAABOOOOO for not telling me. Who is the the guy Yooah please tell meeeeee.” AJ placed a hand on her chin and made her looked at him, “Please Yooah tell me I don’t bite and I will not tell the guy you are going crazy over.”

“That is for me to know and you to find out…eventually Jaeseop Babooooooo.” Yooah placed her hand on his wrist and removed his hand from her chin. Something caught Yooah’s eyes and she walked over to it. She picked up a cute teddy near. “I am going to get this for Kevin. I am going to make clothing for it and make it look like him. He will really like that.”

---

They shot off confetti and Kevin smiled as he walked into the room we reservied at his favorite restaurant for his birthday. The place was filled with his friends, family, and people from the NH Media. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!”

Kevin was shocked and looked like her was going to cry. Kibum hugged Kevin from behind, “Happy Brithday and sorry I had to trick you all day. Everyone else was setting up for this. You should thank Yooah since this was her idea. Yooah ordered me to distract you so she can get everything set up for you. Isn’t yo--- umm our stylist wonderful.”

Kevin smiled and came over to me. “Thank you so much Yooah!” Kevin hugged me and kissed me softly on the cheek.

"Yahhhhhh Kevin.” The members of U-Kiss yelled at him.

“Yahhhhh It’s my birthday and I can kiss Yooah if I want to.” Kevin said cutely and hugged me tighter and rested his head ontop of mine.

“Kevin you need to let go of me so I can give you your present.” Yooah said as Kevin slowly releasted her.

Kevin smiled at her and suddenly kissed her softly on the lips. “I just got my gift from my cute and wonderful stylist.”

“Yahhhhhh Kevin Woo I do not care that it is your birthday. YOU ARE SO DEAD!” Yooah said as she chased Kevin outside, but he was no where to be found. “Kevin come out come out where ever you are?” Yooah heard talking so she thought it was Kevin, but his voice we different. As Yooah got closer she heard two voices.

---

“Hyung we need to tell time soon. This is eating me up inside that I only have a few months to work with them left.” Kibum said as he leaned against the wall and looked at the older man.

“The company does not want them to know what is going on yet and we need to keep it this way.” Alexander, “we need to do this inoder to protect the boys or they will be targeted next. We can’t tell them because they will speak out against it.”

“But you did not have to agree to it just because of me. You should not protect me like this.” Kibum said looking at him not knowing that Yooah was listening in.

---

Someone hugged Yooah from behind and rested his head on her shoulder. She looked and noticed that it was AJ. “Shhhhh!” He placed a hand over my mouth and took my hand. “Follow me I need to tell you something important .”

AJ lead Yooah to the roof of the restuant that the normally use in the summer months, “AJ what do you need to tell me?”

AJ looked at her and was hesitant about what he was going to say, “You have to promise me that you will not tell anyone. I mean not anyone because things are going to change in the next few months and I don’t want this to affect your relationship with anyone.”

“Tell me what it is or I am leaving.” Yooah said as she looked at him, but he gave no answer. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her wrist, pulling her to him. AJ hugged her from behind and did not let her go.

“Would you give me a chance to talk aish you silly girl. This is very important and will affect you. I want to tell you…”

Authors Note: I finally updated sorry it is taking so long guys. I have this week off to study for finals, but I am not going to be studying the whole time because studying for 24 hours is a bit insane so here is an update lalalala. I hope you let he Kwahaahahah. It was really fun to write hehehe. I will try to update soon, but IDK when might be this week something or after my last final is on the 15th.