Chapter 7

Stylish Kiss

Kibum started to wake up from the sun that was shinning into the room. His eyes opened slowly and the first thing that he saw was Yooah sleeping next to him. He noticed his arms were around her waist. He could not believe that he was this close to her. He could feel the heat in his cheeks from blushing. The last thing he remembered was taking Yooah home and talking to her a bit. He sat up, removing his hands from her waist slowly. He wanted to make sure he did not wake Yooah. He stopped when he heard Yooah talking in her sleep.

“Oppa,… I …you…”

Kibum couldn’t make out what Yooah was saying, but he found it cute and funny that she talked in her sleep. He found sticky notes that were on her desk. He took a stick note to write a note to her. He also drew a picture of piro piro on the note for Yooah and stuck it to her forehead. He left the room quietly and headed back to U-Kiss dorm.

Yooah eyes started to open and she noticed some paper stuck to her head. Yooah sat up and pulled it off and read the note that was from Kibum. I’m sorry that I did whatever I did to you last night. I’m really sorry. I had to leave to go to rehearsal with everyone. I didn’t want to wake you Yooah Shii. Kibum. A drawing of Piro Piro was by where he signed his name.

“How annoying.” Yooah got up and crumbled the paper and tossed it in the trash. These guys were getting more annoying by the minute. She changed her clothes into shorts, a tank top and sweat shirt. Yooah decided to go for a jog around campus to clear her mind. She was running when she heard music and followed it. She found a dance room and noticed a guy dancing in it. Yooah looked at him. He was very good at dancing and good looking at the same time.

She watched him leave outside of another door. Yooah entered the room and went over to the music player and plugged her iPod into the CD player, T-ara’s I’m really hurt came on and she started to dance to it. Yooah didn’t realize anyone was watching her until she saw him in the mirror. She stopped and grabbed her iPod from the CD player. The guy looked familiar to her she saw him someplace before. He was her sunbae that’s all she knew,“I’m sorry I will leave. I didn’t know anyone was using this room.”

“Don’t worry about it. You can use this room all you want. You should join the dance club. I’m Kim Minhyun the club leader and you are?”

“Shin Yooah, It’s nice to meet you Sunbae. I have to go since I have to get to my job.” She smiled at him. He was very handsome. He was almost as handsome as the U-Kiss members. “I will think about joining the dance club.”

“How about you give me your number and I can call you with more information about it.” He smiled at her.

“Sure why not.” She gave her his number and typed it in. Her phone started to go off. It was Dongho. She wondered what he wanted. “Excuse me I have to take this. Hello.”

“PRETTY NOONAAAAA! Are you ok? Kibum Hyung didn’t do anything to you did he. Don’t worry Soohyun and Xander Hyung are taking care of him right now since he was missing all night and are trying to get information out of him. It’s kind of funny to watch since they are threatening to get his brother Hyung Joon involved in this. Are you coming over soon since we have to go shopping for some clothes.”

“I will be there in an hour don’t worry. Just make sure they don’t try and kill each other.” Yooah said with a giggle. “All right bye.”

“Your boyfriend.” Minhyun asked.

“I don’t have a boyfriend, it was my boss. I just have to get to my job. Bye Minhyun Sunbae it was nice to meet you.” Yooah smiled and headed back to her room to get ready. She arrived at U-Kiss dorm and heard noise coming from the room. Yooah wondered what was going on in there. She heard a loud bang and then the door fly open. She got blindsided for a moment when Kiseop hugged Yooah and then hid behind her wrapping his arms around her waist.

The other members of U-Kiss were almost all out of the dorm. Some of them were topless while others were fully dressed. They had objects in their hands and by the looks of it they wanted to hit Kiseop with it.

Eli looked at Kiseop, “Yaa no fair you are using Yooah Shii as a shield.”

Kiseop placed his head on Yooah’s shoulder and held onto her waist tighter. “So it is safer with her then with you guys chasing after me with pillows and other objects after something exploded.” He looked at them, “I don’t think Yooah shii minds it. She is not telling me to let go of her or anything.” He hugged her even more.

“Let go of pretty noona hyung.” Dongho went out into the hallway and tried to get Kiseop to let go of Yooah.

Xander sighed, “Seoppie you should let her go. We won’t hurt you we promise right guys.”

Kiseop let go of her and moved away from her. He had a blush on his face. He liked the position he was in. Also, Yooah seemed to like it.

Yooah was helping the guys shop for a few hours. Her phone started to ring. Yooah looked at who was calling and picked it up. “Hello! Minhyun Sunbae what can I do for you.” She started to walk outside of the store. “A date, sure why not it sounds like fun sunbae. I will see you in a few.”

Kiseop, Dongho, Kevin, and Eli were listening to this. They could not believe she said yes to a date. The guy was her sunbae and his name sounded familiar. They moved away from the dorr and were looking at clothing when Yooah came back in the store.

“Hey guys I may have to leave early since something came up.” She smiled at them.

A few hours have passes and Yooah met Minhyun in front of a restaurant. “Minhyun Sunbae.” Yooah smiled at him. She was in a simple black dress with black booths. Her hair was down and very wavy with a cute head band with a bow in her hair.

“Yooah shii! Wow you look very pretty.” Minhyun took her hand and lead her into the restaurant.”

Four guys in black sweat shirts and funny glasses entered the restaurant behind them. They got a table not a far distance from where Yooah was and THAT EVIL GUY was. They hated that the guy was making a move on Yooah. Every time Yooah looked over they put their menu’s up to hid their faces.

“I can’t believe I was convinced to come to this.”

“Go back to the dorm Kevin Hyung if you don’t want to be here. Hyung’s must be there doing something that they don’t want us to know about. They were happy when we decided to go out. I’m more interested in making sure this guy doesn’t come near noona again.”

“I don’t like this guy at all. He is making his moves too fast and why is she letting him do that. If we did that she would have us in a head lock.” Eli sighed.

Kiseop sighed, “I really don’t like that guy. He seems too familiar to me.”

Kevin had gotten up to go to the bathroom. He was feeling bad that he was messing up the date. If Yooah liked this guy they had to respect it, but he could not put his finger on where he heard the person’s name before.

Dongho took his straw and started to aim spit balls at the guys head. “Noona I will protect you from the evil guy.”

“Real mature Dongho, but you need to do something like this.” He shook the bottle of hot sauce. Eli winked at the waitress and asked her to do this for her and he will give her an autograph and a free CD. She giggled and nodded. She poured it into his food and then brought it out to Minhyun. The guy took one bit and spit his food out and it hit Yooah.

Kiseop smirked, “Wow that worked perfectly.”

Yooah got up to go to the bathroom. She looked frustrated and a bit upset. She noticed the four U-Kiss members were here a while ago. She cleaned herself up and left the bathroom and ran into Kevin. “Yaaaa” she grabbed onto the back of his sweat shirt and pulled him along into a corner so they could talk. “What the hell are you, Kiseop, Eli, and Dongho doing following me here?”

“Well we um.” Kevin looked at her. She was mad and was feeling bad they were the reason that she was mad

“You guys are what? I could not hear you so say it again.” Yooah crossed her arms.

“We don’t trust the guy that you are on a date with since he is not telling you who he really is. He is a not college student. He works with many K-Pop groups by coming up with dances for them and he dates a lot of the girls from girl groups and girls that he thinks are easy. How did you meet him anyway?”

“How do you expect me to believe that? You think that I am easy then you are mistaken Kevin,” Yooah looked at him. “Why does it matter how I met Minhyun sunbae.”

“I didn’t say you were easy. It matters to me because I don’t want to see you get hurt by this guy. I care about you a lot and so does the rest of U-Kiss. Please trust me Yooah. We wouldn’t come all this way to cause trouble if we didn’t care.” Kevin grabbed her hand and showed Yooah that Minhyun was hitting on the waitress who was serving them.

“Ok I believe you, but I have to do something first before I go back to my dorm.” Yooah walked over to the table picked up her water and poured it over the Minhyun’s head. She walked out of the restaurant.

Kiseop and Dongho gave each other high fives. Eli was just shocked and happy that Yooah did that.

Minhyun got up and followed Yooah. Kevin got a bad feeling and decided to follow quickly. He saw Minhyun grab her wrist and pull her along.

Kevin hurried over and got Yooah out of his grip. He put Yooah behind him, “If a pretty young lady says she doesn’t want to finish her date with you then you should listen to the girl.”

Minhyun was about to punch Kevin when Kiseop, Eli, and Dongho came out of the restaurant. “You heard what he said now go away.”

Minhyun looked at them and walked away from the U-Kiss members. “She is not worth it anyway.” He reentered the restaurant. He looked mad and frustrated.

Kevin took off his sweat shirt and put it over Yooah’s shoulders. He looked into her eyes. Her eyes looked different from the other times he looked into them they looked scared and upset.

“I think we should ask manager hyung to have noona come live in our dorm since I don’t think that guy is going to leave her alone.”

“I agree.” Kiseop pulled out his phone and called the manager. “Manager Hyung can Yooah stay in U-Kiss dorm for her remaining time in Korea since there is a problem with a guy stalking her. Ok Hyung that’s great.” He hung up the phone. “Me and Eli will get your things and bring them to our dorm. Kevin and Dongho will bring you there.”

Kevin nodded and put an arm around Yooah’s shoulder. He was shocked that she didn’t fight him off this time. Dongho walked next to Yooah. They arrived at the dorm.

“Hyung’s were coming in.” Dongho entered and Kevin followed behind them with Yooah. They wounded what the others were going to say when they find out Yooah will be living with them.

Authors Note: WOW this is the longest chapter I ever wrote. I hope you like it. I like it a lot. Kiseop is now falling for her and same with Eli. Five members down two to go. More cute and funny moments to come since Yooah will be living with U-Kiss now. Also she is going to switch to online classes to avoide Minhyun. Fill free to give feedback. I love getting feedback.

 

Please comment and Subscribe

Silent readers fill free to post I would love to hear from you guys too.

Check out my 2 other stories

ENJOY!!