Chapter 27

Stylish Kiss

-Kiss was on stage dressed in all white and had angel wings. Yooah was watching their performance with Hana from back stage.

"Hana is that you." A female’s voice said as a girl with long black hair came running hugging her, "Yooah unnie I heard you have been working for U-Kiss that’s amazing.”

“Tina Unnie what are you doing in Seoul!” Hana asked.

“I just debut in a co-ed group LUCKY7” Tina said with a smile

I'm glad you are well after you disappeared three years ago."

"Hana you told Tina." Yooah said smacking her shoulder.

"Unnie I'm sorry! I was upset and told Tina that you went to college and wanted to follow you dreams rather the plan appa and umma had for you! I did not tell her what appa and umma wanted for you to do.”

“Hana!” Yooah said, “Please do not say anything else.”

“Like I was going to say thing that you don’t want me to say unnie. You will tell people when you are ready to tell people. I just need to let you know this unnie. Umma and Appa thought sending me here to get you to change your mind and come home. They want you to do what they wanted you to do.”

---

“Tina I think it’s amazing that you are debuting. I am just following what my parents want.” Hana said.

“That’s is good Hana because if Yooah doesn’t agree to what your parents want you become the person they need.”

“I know but I’m not sure if I want that. I want what my sister has. I really do idolize her and she is really sweet after what happened. I also love living with U-Kiss. They are so cute and funny.” Hana smiled at her friend.

“I envy that about you. Living with seven charming guys.”

---

“When will they get it? I don’t want to do that. I never wanted to.” Yooah walked away from her sister. She was frustrated.

“Still having family issues Yooah sii.” a male’s voice came from the darkness.

Yooah knew that voice anywhere. He came out of the darkness. “I did not know you were in Seoul and working with U-Kiss. Why haven’t you told them yet about your past?”

“Gabe they do not need to be brought into this.” I looked at him, “and what are you doing in Seoul. Did my parents pay you off to? Did they want you to bring me home for that stupid arrange marriage that I never agreed to.” Yooah crossed her arms.

“I debut in the new co-ed group LUCKY7 with Tina.” Gabe started to walk around me, “You got hotter in your old age you used to be a nerd. Don’t worry Tina does not know a thing about anything. She does not need to know about what my family wanted with you. You are the heir in your family. They wanted what’s best for you Yooah sii.

“What’s best for them is not what’s best for me. I enjoy living a normal life.” Yooah said to Gabe. “What are you going to try and get me to agree to the arrange marriage thing? I will not marry someone like you.”

“I don’t remember you being this cold Yooah. I miss your warm personality.” Gabe looked at me, “Don’t forget what happened when you were ten Yooah.”

“How can I forget that Gabe that is why I don’t like thunder and lightning.” Yooah looked at him. “Is there anything you need?”

“Yes you should go home and stop this you’re family needs you.” Gabe said with a smirked, “The only reason why I debut is because it seems like you like your U-Kiss friends. Which one have you fallen for Yooah. I know one of them had charmed you. Which one is it so I can…” Gabe leaned into Yooah’s ear, “…So I can get them away from you and make you mine.” Gabe walked away with a smirk on his face.

---

“Kibummmie Hyung.” Kevin said as they walked off stage. “Who is Hana talking to?”

“That’s Tina from the new co-ed group LUCKY7.” Kibum said as he headed back into U-Kiss dressing room with Kevin and Eli close behind.

“I wonder where Yooah went.” Eli said.

“I will go find her!” Soohyun said with a smiled.

---

“HANA!” Dongho said loudly as he came over cheerfully to her. Alexander followed behind him and rested his hands on Dongho’s shoulders when he came to a stop. “Who is your friend?”

“Oh this is Tina. She is my childhood friend from the USA. She and I went to the same school. I had no clue she was debuting.”

“JYP saw me in California and wanted me to join their company with Gabe.”

“What that bastard is here.” Hana said in English.

Dongho’s face looked confused and Alexander looked at Hana. He never seen her that angry before and it worried him. Who was this Gabe person? Did he have something to do with Yooah. Is that why Yooah has been acting strange lately?

---

Yooah leaned against the wall and slide down it. She covered her face in her hands. Why was this happening now when things were getting better?

“Yooah. Hey Yooah your sister told me you walked in this…” Soohyun hurried over to Yooah. “Yahh Yooah are you ok.” He did not get an answer. “Yaaahh Yooah.” Soohyun kneeled down in front of her. He moved her hands out of her face. He saw tears and wiped them away. “Who made you cry like this?”

He then remembered seeing Gabe the guy from the new co-ed group walk pass him when he was looking for Yooah.

“Come on let’s get you to the others.” He pulled Yooah to her feet and felt her fall into him. Yooah grabbed onto Soohyun and he started to worry. Where was the fired up girl that they met back when she started working for U-Kiss. Soohyun did not like seeing Yooah weak. He started to piggy back her as he headed back to U-Kiss dressing room. He crashed into someone.


Authors Note: Mwhahahahahaahhaha *loud cracks of thunder* Hehehehehehe I hope you this update. I hope you like this update. hehehe

Please check out if you haven't already...

Finally Fallen, 9Dates&Kisses, 0330, Alice, 7Kisses University, Choco-o-Love, Everlasting Fairytale, and my new story It Started With Balsamic Sauce