Chapter 3

Stylish Kiss

Yooah looked at the person who sat across from her. She figured it was one of the U-Kiss members since he had his hood up. She realized it was feminine looking angle Kevin again. Why did he follow her? She looked at him. “What are you doing following me?”

“I wanted to make sure you go home safe.” Kevin gave her a sweet smile. “You ran out of there the practice room pretty fast. I’m sorry if we scared you. My hyungs can be scary, especially Kibum and Xander Hyung. We heard we were getting a new stylist, but didn’t realize it was going to be a university student.” He took a sip of the coffee he had purchased.

“That’s nice of you Kevin. What did you really thing you were going to get a stylish who was old.” She was a bit angry that he said something like that and stood up, “I really should head back to my dorm.”

“I’m sorry did I say something stupid.” He looked at her get up. “At least let me walk you back to your dorm Yooah. I don’t want you to get lost or hurt.” Kevin stood up.

“I don’t want to burden you Kevin Shii.”

“You will not be a burden and this gives me some time to learn more about you.”

“I’m just a normal girl who grew up in California and now I live in New York. I came here to study that’s all.”

Kevin looked at her. It seemed like she really didn’t want to work with them. Plus she didn’t even know about U-Kiss. That is why she didn’t scream or have any reaction when they first met she was knocked over by some Kiss me’s. They arrive at the university, “I’ll see you tomorrow. Sweet dreams Yooah Shii. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Yooah was in class early the next morning. She was listening and typing up her notes on her lap top. Once class was let out she started to head to NH Media. She was outside of the building and got a text message from the main stylist to meet them on the set of Music Core.

 

She was wondering where and what Music Core was. Yooah started to asked people on the street. She finally found her way and went to the side entrance that she was told to go to by the head stylist. The guard would not let her in because he thought she was a crazy fan who wanted to see her favorite idols. She was searching for her id and realized she left it in her dorm.

Yooah felt an arm go around her shoulder and looked over and noticed it was Soohyun. “She is with me so you are going to have to let U-Kiss adorable stylist in.”

“Ahh I’m sorry Soohyun Shii. Yes both of you go ahead in.” The guard said stepping aside. “I’m sorry if I gave to any problems miss.”

Soohyun still had his arm around Yooah. He led Yooah into U-Kiss’s dressing room. “Look who I found having trouble getting in.”

Dongho smiled and placed his video games down and ran over to Yooah. “Yea pretty noona is right. I call dibs on noona.” He was still hugging Yooah.

“I’ll do any job that I am assigned to by head stylist Unni. Sorry Dongho shii.” She ruffled his hair.

Dongho let go of her and pouted, but blushed when she ruffled his hair. He went back to where he was sitting before and started to play video games again. His face was different though. Eli started to mess with Dongho about him blushing.

Yooah placed her bag down and was talking to the head stylist asking what she was going to be doing. She was going to help them with their ties and other stuff. When she turned around she saw a bunch of shirtless men. The U-Kiss members sure looked good with their shirts off. They were putting on black dress shirts. Yooah started too blushed slightly.

She picks up all the ties that were on the chair. She was going to put the ties on them ones they got their shirts on properly. She was heading over to the U-Kiss members. Yooah could not believe that they all had nice abs. She wasn’t paying attention because she was admiring them too much and tripped over someone’s shoes. She felt someone grab her around the waist and pulled her close to him. She could feel his abs against her body. She looked at the person it happened to be Kibum.

“Yooah you ok.” Kibum asked her. He was very concerned. Kibum would feel bad if she got hurt because of them.

Yooah felt her cheeks felt warm to her. She was still in Kibum’s embraced. His shirt was still slightly ed. This was driving her insane these guys. How could they all be this attractive and the sweetest people she has ever met.

“Kibum Hyung you should let go. Yooah needs to do her Job.” Kiseop said with a sigh.

Kibum looked down at her and let go. He blushed slightly but it wasn’t noticeable to any of the other members. He made sure they wouldn’t notice that he already had feelings for Yooah. He finished buttoning up his shirt.

Yooah helped finish getting the boys ready and watched them leave the room to go perform. She started to help everyone organize everything. The dressing room was a mess with clothing everywhere. Once they were done the other stylist went off to get something to drink. They asked Yooah if she would like to go, but she turned down the offer.

Yooah sat down on the couch and pulled out one of her textbooks and started to do some of her advance calculus school work. Yooah’s eyes started to feel heavy and she fell asleep moments later on the cough dropping her textbook onto the floor.

She didn’t know how long she was asleep. Yooah felt someone put a jacket over her. When this happened her eyes started too opened and she noticed one of the U-Kiss members picking up her textbook. She sat up quickly and looked at him. It was…

Authors Note: This was a fun chapter to write. I was giggling as I wrote it. Hehehehe. Yooah is one lucky girl. The U-Kiss members are already falling for her hehehehehe. What do you guys think so far. I love getting feedback.

Comment and Subscribe

Also check out my 2 other stories I have on AFF