CAR RIDE....

2PM's & Jay Park Facebook Mission

NO ONE POV-

"M-my name is Tina." Tina said bowing to her now older brothers. "Tina?" Jay asked. "Neh?" Tina asked. "Are you from the States?" Jay asked looking at Tina. "Yea, I'm from California." Tina answered smiling. "Cali?" Khun asked perking up a little. "Hehe yeah I'm from LA." Tina said making a 'LA' sign with her fingers. "I'm from there too." Khun replied holding up his hands to high five her. Tina chuckled a little but high fived Khun. "Can we speak in Korean?" Junho asked. The others 'Chansung and Wooyoung' nodded their heads and agreement. "Nah were good with english." Junsu spoke surprising both Tina and Jay. "Yo, our english skills has gotten way better!." Jay complimented Junsu. "Thanks bro, all the hard work really did pay off. Now I can speak and understand much better, and I can keep with these two when there speaking it." Junsu said pointing to Khun and Taec. "Guys its getting late lets hit the bed." Taec said looking at the time. After showing Tina to her new room each member went to their own room.

'NEXT MORNING'

Everyone is currently eating there breakfast at the table when all of a sudden Junsu spoke up. "Don't you have school?" Junsu asked Tina who just shrugged her shoulders. "I do but I hate my school." Tina replied. "Then were going to enroll you to a school near here." Taec. replied. "Nooooo." Tina whined. "Yah shut up." Jay said as he stood up and washed his dish. "But Oppppa I don't wanna goooo." Tina begged to Junsu who just gave her the 'psh ur goin nd thats it' look.

"Ugh fine I'll get ready." Tina defeated said as Junsu has a smug smile on his face. "Come on guys we mighta as well go with them." Khun said walking to his room to get ready bring Tina to her new school. Half an hour later everyone was read and headed off to bring Tina to enroll at a new school. "Manager Hyung took the van so we gotta split ." Junsu said as they reached the parking lot. Soon everyone ran to their own car. "Wait!" Jay shouted. "It doesn't make any sense to bring seven cars. Lets just take two or three cars." Jay said.

Car 1-Junsu, Junho Chansung

Car 2-Wooyoung Taec.

Car 3-Khun, Jay, Tina

Car 1-

"Whose banana is this?" Chansung asked from the back seat. "I don't know but don't eat it." Junsu replied driving his car. "Why not?" Chansung asked. "Cause we don't know who it belongs to nor do we know how old it is." Junho said playing around with the radio. "But I'm really hungry." Chansung wined. But secreatly ate the banana

"Dude you might get a tummy ace or something." Junsu said then looked back as the reached the stop light. "YOU ATE IT!!!" Junsu yelled once he saw the makne holding a banana pill.

"HEHE" Chansung laughed nervous. "What was the point of asking if you can eat it or not?" Junho asked turning around as Junsu begain driving again. "Oh, I was just bored and decided to make small talk." Chansung replied. "Aish this kid." Junsu said shaking his head.

Car 2-

"Hyung can  you teach me english?" Wooyoung asked from the passenger seat. "Sure no problem." Taec. replied. "Alright lets start." Wooyoung said happily. "Hello." Taec. greeted in english. "Annyong!" Wooyoung greeted back in Korean.

"English."Taec. reminded Wooyoung. "Sorry, can we have another go?" Wooyoung asked Taec. nodded his head. "My name is Taec. Whats your's?" Taec asked. "My name is Wooyoung." Wooyoung replied. "How's the weather today?" Taec asked. "No good. Hot. berry berry hot. Hot no good I sweat, you see?" Wooyoung replied. "Yeah its very hot out today. What do you do to keep cool?" Taec asked. "I you know eat ice cream." Wooyoung replied. "Your doing good." Taec compelmented.

"Chincha?" Wooyoung asked.

"English." Taec replied. "Ah yea english is ahhh good." Wooyoung replied.

Car 3-

"Is there any english songs you have Oppa?" Tina asked. Jay nodded his head and put a cd on. Soon the three were jamming in the car. "BYE BYE BYE!!!" They busted out.

The car's on either side of them just happened to be 'CAR 1 and 2' Junsu gave them the 'WTF' look but started dancing along.

while Wooyoung smiled and shouted anything he knew in english. "Hello. It's berry hot today. Ice cream." Causing a confused CAR 3. As they arrived to the school Tina was in awe. "Are you guys sure we can afford this place?" Tina asked her Brothers as they walk toward the front gate. "Yup no worries lets get inside now." Khun said holding onto Tina's shoulder.