BOSS

2PM's & Jay Park Facebook Mission

NO ONE POV-

"Alright he's ready to see you guys." The secetary said openeing the door for the seven guys. "JAY!!!" JYP shouted happily and hugged him tighly. "Hyung, can't breath." Jay said patting his former boss's back. "Sorry, so are you up for the challenge?" JYP asked Jay. Everyone in the room started ansering for him. "SHUT UP!!!" JYP shoutted and gave his attention back to Jay whose still thinking. "Um, honestly I wasn't planning to. But after spending sometime with these freaks I felt whole again." Jay said looking at his old members who are now outside waiting for him. "I will give you two weeks to learn all of there songs that you weren't apart of, and songs that you were. Once you learned them you will give a mini concert, and alow the fans to decide if they want you back or not." JYP said smiling at Jay. "Alright Hyung that sounds fair." Jay said standing up. "Jay you have to stay out of the publics eye. We want this to be a supprise. Now go so I can call your old boss." JYP said turning to the phone. Jay smirked and nodded his head but was stop once again. "Move back to the dorm." JYP said. Walking out of the office toward the guys Jay was bombared with so many questions that he couldn't answer them all. "Hold up." Jay said backing away from the six antisapating boys. "So what did he say?" Junho asked. "Is the practice room still there?" Jay asked smiling at his boys. "Hell yeah it is!!!" Taec. replied in english. "So youre back?" Khun asked. "Not really, in two weeks we have to do a mini concert, and its all up to the fans to decide if they want me in or not." Jay replied as they head back to the dorm. "Oh any other think I move back in." Jay said from the back seat as Taec. drives them home.