break in

2PM's & Jay Park Facebook Mission

-the next day-

“Did you got it to open?” Taec asked Junsu. *click* Junsu turned around facing his five brothers smirking at them. “Psh. I told you I could get it to open.” Junsu said opening the door all the way. “That’s cause you found the key under the matt.” Nickhun replied rolling his eyes pushing Junsu out of his way to get inside the house, they had just broken into. “Hyung wheres the bathroom?” Chansung whispered. “Dude how would we know.” Junho replied. With that the desperate makne decided to explore the dorm for the bathroom. “Hey guys I think the room is this way.” Wooyoung whispered pointing to a room that is right across from the bathroom. “Hyungs wait for me.” Chansung cried from the bathroom. Rolling their eyes the five eldest boys waited for the youngest one to finish his ‘problems’. “Kay I’m done!!!” Chansung shouted happily only to be jumped by all five guys. “YAY! Do you want him to wake up?” Junsu whispered. “Sorry.” Chansung replied. “Alright lets do this.” Taec said opening the door and dropping down to his knees. Soon the others followed the oversize beast. “Why are we crowling around the floor?” Wooyoung asked Nickhun. “So he wont see if just in case.” Khun replied. “Did anyone bring a flashlight?” Junsu asked. “Nope.” Junho replied then all hell broke loose. Loud crashes was heard from inside the bedroom. All of a sudden the lights reviling a pissed off/confused Jay Park. “What the dudes!!!” Jay shouted. Soon all six boys felt scared of the hyung. All rememeberd what happens when they get Jay upset. “Ruuuunnnn!!!” Wooyoung shouted getting up from the floor and running out of the room along with the others right behind him. But since there inside a dorm there wasn’t many places to take cover. The first one to be caught was Junho who decided to go back inside the room and hide under the blankets. “Stay.” Jay told Junho in a stern voice as he made Junho seat on the couch. Next as Taec. Who decided to hide inside the bathroom. After putting Taec next to Junho one by one Jay found the members. “Alright can someone tell me why the hell you’re here in my dorm?” Jay asked finally awake and fully a wear of whats going around him. “Well you see we weren’t sure if you would actually show up today.” Junho said. “So you decided to break into my dorm?!?” Jay asked. “Yes but come on Hyung its as if you’ve never broken into my room.” Chansung replied. “I have never…” Jay started speaking but was cut off. “That one time when we were filming ISF ‘Introducing A Star’s Friend’ you broke into my hotel room!” Chansung cut him off. “Well I just wanted to see your view from the window.” Jay quickly replied. “Dude we were in the same floor >_<” Chansung replied. “Alright whatever! But that doesn’t give you guys the right to break into a person’s house.” Jay said sitting down next to Khun. “Your right, where sorry but can you please come with us?” Khun asked/begged. “Since I’m up why not.” Jay replied, and then was soon on the floor under neath all of the guys. “YAH! Get off me so I can get ready.” Jay said pushing them off of him. “Hey Hyung got anything to eat?” Chansung asked. “Look around the kitchen.” Jay called out from his bedroom. After a quick shower Jay rushed out of the bathroom fully dressed and walked to the living room to put on his shoes. “Ready?” Jay asked standing up from the sofa. Everyone nodded their heads and soon they were off. “How are we getting to JYP?” Jay asked. “We came from foot so walking.” Junsu replied. “Nah I have a car.” Jay replied then started heading toward the garage. “Oh cool you have a driver?” Taec. Asked. “Yup.” Jay said as they enetered the garage. “Which one is yours?” Junho asked. “Um those up against the walls are all mine.” Jay replied. “Holy .” Chansung said in awe as he saw all of the cars. “Lets take my van.” Jay said opening the van for the guys to enter. “You have a PS3 in your van?” Taec asked holding the controllers. “Yeah I also have the Wii.” Jay said closing the door and making his way toward the driver’s seat. As Jay closed the door and put on the seat belt that’s when everyone notices something. “YAH! What are you doing?” Khun asked. “Driving duh.” Jay replied putting the car in drive. Soon all six boys in the back where trying to get out. “YAH! Hyung stop the car!” Junsu shouted. Jay pulled over and was thrown to the back by Taec. “God I just wanted to try driving it.” Jay muttered. “You mean you’ve never driven this van?” Wooyoung asked. “Well no, but I have drove a van.” Jay replied. “What van?” Khun asked. “Our old van the white one. It was when we were filmilng….” Jay was cut off. “Idol Army.” Junsu said smiling. “Hehe I remember that day. Jay and Junsu Hyungs couldn’t drive the van so we had to call for a driver.” Chansung said. “YAH! We could have driven it. It’s just we wanted to wait.” Junsu said as Jay nodded his head. “Where here.” Taec. Said pulling into JYP’s building.