DANCE PRATICE.

2PM's & Jay Park Facebook Mission

All seven boys walked inside they dance room getting ready for some crazy hard core practice. "So we decided we'll break up into two groups." Junsu said to Jay who nodded his head. "Taec, Khun and myself would help you with the songs. While Junho, Wooyoung and Chansung helps you with the dance." Junsu said. "Alright so whats first?" Jay asked. "Well we have a schedule right now so your stuck with the younger onces for awhile." Khun said as he and the two others walked out of the room. Jay turned around to find the three youngest stretching and warming up. "What song you wanna start off first Hyung?" Wooyoung asked. "Put it in mix mode." Jay said as Wooyoung srug and placed his ipod on mix mode. 10 out of 10 came on and soon Jay started dancing. Again and Again, I hate you played and Jay killed it with out a sweat. "Oh Hyung this is I'll be back. So the basic of the dance on this song is...." Chansung said but was cut off when Jay started dancing the dance. "Wahhh Hyung." Chansung said in shock as he watch his former leader...er re-entered leader...um yeah he dosen't know what to call Jay just yet. "Psh you guys think I don't watch you guys?" Jay asked with arms crossed and an eye brow raised. "So ou know all the moves to all of the songs?" Junho asked. Jay nodded his head as I'm your man came on and started dancing. "Well what do you expect, it is Jay were talking about Wooyoung said dancing next to Jay. Soon there dance practice ended and the four guys headed back to their dorm. "You guys wanna grab something to eat first?" Chansung the hungry makne asked. "Sure" The three replied knowing theres no used to stop the over height makne. " Lets eat here." Jay said pointing to a small restaurant. Soon the rest of the guys put on there 'outfit' to hide from the crowd. "Ugh I totaly forgot mine." Jay said as he used the collar of his jacket to cover his lower half of his face. "Hello how many?" A teen waiterest asked the group. "Four please." Junho replied giving the waiterest his famous eye smile. "R-right this w-way." The waiterest stuttered showing them to there table. After ordering there food a group of teenage girls came in and saw Jay. "Omo its Jay Oppa!!!" One of the girls shouted, and ran toward the group. "O-Oppa can I have an autographed?" A girl asked wearing nerdy glasses. Jay notice how frighten she looked. "Are you alright?" Jay asked. "Well you see those group of girls that I came in with?" The girl asked Jay nodded his head and asked. "Are they bulling you to asked for an autographed?" The girl weakly nodded as Jay stood up and told the girl to seat on his seat. He then turned around glared at the girls then said "YAH! Don't mess with my sister!!" Jay shouted and pulled up a chair. "Sister?" The girl asked. "Yup from now on I'll be your brother." Jay said smiling at the girl. "Me too." Junho said from across the table. "Um, alright but do I know you?" The girl asked Junho. "Lets just say I'm really close to Hyung." Junho replied then the manager of the store asked Jay to performe a song at a mini stage. Jay being a big softy got up and started singing one of his hit songs 'Tonight'. The three members of 2PM couldn't seat still as they watch Jay performe soon they went up the stage and danced back up for Jay without their 'Outfit'. "That was awesome!!!" Junho said high fiving the others. "Psh it seems like I wasn't the only one who knows each others songs." Jay said smiling at his guys. " we gotta head back." Jay said checking his watch. After paying they wanted to bring Go Hyemi to her place but learned she lives by herself at a horrible old apartment. "Your leaving with us." Wooyoung said to Hyemi as the others agreed. "You sure Oppa's?" Hyemi asked. "Yeah now come on, the others are home already." Chansung said as they headed back to their dorm.