chapter 13

2PM's & Jay Park Facebook Mission

THE BIG DAY!!!

 

THE BIG DAY

NO ONE POV-

As 2PM take the stage Jay waited behind the curtain until they call him out. “Oppa can I go to the crowed? I got some friends from school here.” Tina asked next to Jay. “I’m not sure.” Jay said looking at Tina. “Oh, come on Oppa I’ll be right on the front of the stage so you guys can keep an eye on me.” Tina said begging. “Fine, but don’t do anything stupid kay.” Jay warned Tina as she stood up and nodded her head. “Alrighty. Fighting Oppa.” Tina said holding up her fist making a ‘fighting’ sign then headed out.

ON STAGE-

“Are you guys enjoying the concert?” Taec. Asked the large crowd. “YESSS.” The crowd replied. “For the next song is it alright if we brought out an old friend of ours to help us sing?” Junsu asked. The fans screamed and then Nichkhun called out Jay. As Jay stepped onto the stage the crowed went slighent. “EVERY BODY GIVE IT UP TO JAY PARK!!!” Wooyoung shouted. Still not a single word came out from the over 1,000 people in front of them. Soon the song ‘Again and Again’ came on and 2pm plus Jay started singing and dancing along.

 

Before they knew it the last song ‘I’ll be back’ finished. One by one the group did their own performance. Chansung danced to Chris Brown ‘Take You Down.’

 

Junsu did ‘Alive’

 

 

Wooyoung ‘y Lady Nichkhun ‘I’m Your’s’ Taec. And Khun danced to ‘y Back’

 

and Junho and Wooyoung sang ‘Move On’.

 

“Would you guys like to see Jay do a solo?” Junho asked he and Wooyoung finished their solo. After the shock of seeing the former member the fans started cheering on for Jay. “YESS!!!” The fan shouted shocking Jay. “Thank you.” Jay replied bowing down then he’s song ‘Nothing on you' came on.

 

After Jay finished singing the rest of 2pm came out. Preparing for all sorts of reactions to be trown at them, as they get ready to tell them news of Jay. “Hi, Hottest thank you for coming!!!” Nichkhun said waving to the fans. “I bet your wondering why this guy is here right?” Taec asked with his arms around Jay’s shoulders. “We 2PM need a new leader. And we wanted Jay to come back. But it’s all up to you Hottest to decide what you want. A new Leader? Or Jay?” Taec. Said to the crowed. It was dead quite for a couple of minutes till all our could hear was ‘JAY PARK, JAY PARK, JAY PARK.’ Echoed around you. A bright smile is on each of the boys. Soon Jay started crying and saying thank you to all of the Hottest. “I just want to say thank you for giving me a second chance to be with my brothers again. And I hope both Hottest and Jaywalkerz can unit.” Jay said bowing again as the group pulled him into a group hug.

-BACK STAGE-

“Congrads on being under JYPE once again.” JYP said shaking Jay’s hand. “Thanks Hyung, its great to be back.” Jay said smiling at JYP soon he was jumped by four guys. “HYUUUNG your back!!!” Jinwoon the maknea said happily. “Yes Woonie I’m back.” Jay said smiling. “OH.MY.GOSH thank god your back. Here’s all the upcoming stuff One Day will be doing.” Jo Kwon said handing Jay all the important information. “Why are you giving this to me?” Jay asked raising an eye brow to the leader of 2AM. “Psh your back which mean you’re the leader for One Day.” Jo Kwon replied and flipped around, running toward the stage where the others were.

 

“YAH! I’m co-leader of One Day! And you’re the other!!!” Jay shouted running after Jo Kwon, as JYP sat on the sofa and smiled at his boys. “Yup, I made the right choice.” JYP said smiling.