New Leader or not???

2PM's & Jay Park Facebook Mission

2PM POV-

-3 Months Ago-

“Guys get over here.” Manager Hyung called from the kitchen. “Dear God, please tell me you’re not cooking for us.” Wooyoung said as he walked into the kitchen. “Cooking? He’s cooking! Nooo.” Chansung shouted and ran toward their manager hugging him from the back. “Hyung please, I still have to pay for my hospital bill’s from the last time you cooked for us.” Chansung begged. “I’m not cooking gosh. And it wasn’t even that bad.” Manager Hyung replied. “Hyung half of us were admitted in the hospital for bad food poisoning.” Nickhun replied taking a bite into an apple. “Whatever, I’m here to tell you JYP wants to talk to you and 2AM boys.” Hyung replied then walked back into the living room leaving six scared young men. “Why do you think he needs us?” Taec. Wondered. Before anyone could reply the door busted open reviling four freaked out boys ‘2AM’ “YAH! What does ‘Daddy’ need us?” Jinwoon asked hugging the other makne. “We have no clue. But since we’re all here lets go and see him.” Junsu replied. Everyone headed out and into the One Day van.

-JYPE BUILDING-

All 10 guys walked toward their boss office. *knock, knock* “Come in.” A voice who belonged to their boss said. All 10 boys where fighting on who should open the door. “Kwon, go open it.” Junho said pushing the leader of 2AM. Kwon shot Junho a nasty look before stepping away and pushing Chansung toward the door. “I think the two makne’s should open it.” JoKwon replied. Everyone soon agreed. Taking a deep breath Chansung and Jinwoon opened the double sided door. “Oh, boys it’s you… hurry on inside.” JYP called out to them. Soon all 10 boys where now standing in front of the boss. “I bet you’re all wondering why I called One Day right?” JYP asked. “Yes Sir.” Everyone replied. “Well you see I am thinking of having One Day be together for awhile, I’m not sure how long is ‘awhile’ but I know we ‘you guys’ need a strong leader that could handle all of you guys.” JYP spoke. “I think we can handle ourselves Hyung.” Nickhun replied while the others nodded their heads in agreement. “Well everyone has there on thought. But I stand with what I want, and your all getting a new member as your leader.” JYP replied. “But Hyung I thought we all agree on not adding a new member and a new leader for the matter.” Wooyoung said. “I know Wooyoungie, but lets just see how this new person will do with the ten of you guys first. If it doesn’t work out then I’ll just One Day as it is.” JYP said then told them there free to go.

-2PM DORM-

All ten boys are now scattered in the living room. No one saying a word but all have the same thought in mind. “Look, lets just it up. You never know we might like the new guy.” Nickhun said being the positive one in the group. “No.” Taec. Replied. “Yeah, like we all promise to not replace ‘him’.” Chansung replied thinking of one of the members or ex-member. “I know Chansung but Khun is right. We have no choice but to except the new guy.” Changmin said standing next to Khun. “Not unless we can help it.” Jinwoon said standing next to his fellow makne. Soon the room was divided in two.

Khun, Changmin, Taec. Seulong, Junsu, JoKwon=just deal with it group.

Jinwoo, Chansung, Junho and Wooyoung=nothing will change group.

“You guys why don’t we all just cool down.” Managaer Hyung said. “Let’s go the Caribbean Island.” JoKwon shouted. Soon the room was filled with excitement. “Sure, just hurry and get…..” Before Manager Hyung could finish his sentence everyone ran to get ready. “Hyung the 2AM guys said there be back.” Wooyoung shouted from his room. “Alright, I guess I should go to the store and buy some stuff for us.” Manager Hyung said then went to the store.

-1 HOUR LATER-

“Ready?” Manager asked everyone. “Yup.” Taec. Replied. “Let’s hit the road.” Manager Hyung said and went to the driver seat of One Day’s van.

 

2ND CHAPTER IS NOW OUT!!! YAY >_< ANY WAY HOW WAS IT EHHH??? COMMENT PLZ :)