school

2PM's & Jay Park Facebook Mission

NO ONE POV-

"Hi, where here to enroll our sister." Jay said to a lady in front of a desk. Without say a word the front desk lady handed Tina a pack of paper to fill out. Walking to a bench Tina whispered "That was rude." As the others nodded their head in agreement. After 10 minutes Tina was done answering and filling in the questions besides one. "Um, I left out one question." Tina mumbled. "Which one?" Khun asked taking the clip bored from here. "It's asking for my last name, and I don' t know who's to use." Tina replied looking at her seven brothers. "Kim, Jang, OK, Lee, PARK, Hwang,Horvejkul." All seven guys shouted.

"Wait, she can't have all our name." Junsu said then from there it went crazy. "YAH!" The lady from the desk shouted as the boys fought for the clip bored. "Why don't we play heads or tails to see whose name she will get." Khun said. "Aish, you really going to use a freaking coin to see what name I get?" Tina asked. The boys nodded their head and formed a circle leaving Tina out. Tina turned around and saw the clip bored on the bench she sneaked over and started writing something. "Excuse me I finished filling out the forms." Tina said out loud to the lady causing the boys to stop what there doing and rushed over. "Whose name you used?" Wooyoung asked. Bt before Tina could answer the lady spoke. "Alright Tina Kimberly O'park Jwang Hoverjkul here are is your class schedul and important information. You start next Monday, see you then." The lady smiled as Tina smiled back. "Naw she loves us!!!" Chansung cheered

as they exit the office and hugged her soon the others joined in. "Ugh, my name is really long." Tina said looking at her new name on her class schedule. "Doesn't matter your name is actually Tina Hoverjkul since Kimberly O'park Jwang is your new middle name." Taec. said smiling.

"What are you going to do now?" Tina asked as they stood at the hall of the main building of the school. Just then a boy around Tina's age came rushing in. "Annyong, are you Tina?" The boy asked looking at a paper he's holding onto. "Neh." Tina replied. "I'm Kikwang your tour guid for today please follow me." Kikwang said looking at Tina .

"Ah, um alright can my brothers come?" Tina asked. "Oh, sure are there like 2 of them?" Kikwang asked smiling at Tina. "Hehe just a  little bit more then two let me call them." Tina replied then walked to the end of the hall where her brothers were talking. "Oppa's I'm going on a tour wanna join me?" Tina asked happily. "No, I'm to lazy to walk." Jay replied and soon the others started making excuses. "Fine I'll go alone with Kikwang." Tina said then rushed back. "Kikwang?" Chansung whispered. "Isn't that a boys name?" Junho asked then all seven boys ran off to where Tina went and saw her walking next to a teenage boy.

"So are you new here?" Kikwang asked. "In Korea? No, I just transferred schools cause my Oppa's wanted me to." Tina said then was pushed away from Kikwang as Junsu came in between them smiling at Tina then glared at Kikwang. "Oppa's you came?" Tina asked as Khun placed his arm around Tina's shoulders. "Of course we decided to tag along to see if this school is good for our princess." Wooyoung said pinching Tina's cheeks. "Oppa." Tina whined rubbing her cheeks. "Um, hi I'm Lee Kikwang." Kikwang said bowing to the hyungs in front of him. 'Why do they seem so familiar?' Kikwang asked but then shoved the question aside. "Annyong were 2pm, Tina's older brothers." 2PM said then gave a fighting sign on the end. "I knew you guys seem familiar! Hyungs its me Lee Gikwang, from B2ST!!!" Kikwang said smiling at the seven boys. "Kikwang, dude your still in school?" Chansung asked laughing. "Shut it Hyung I only got two more years left." Kikwang said. "Oh, like our Tina here." Junho said patting Tina's hair. "Oh cool I hope we can be friends." Kikwang said holding his hands out. But instead of Tina shaking it Jay did. "Hi, I don't think we've met. Jay Park or Jaebeom." Jay said. "Ah, Hyung are you back with 2pm?" Kikwang asked. "Kinda." Jay replied. "Well lets get the tour started." Kikwang said. "So Tina have any question's so far?" Kikwang asked looking down the roll. "Yeah do you have a dance class?" Tina asked. Kikwang smirked and kept on walking. 'Order of people in line 'Kikwang, Chansung, Wooyoung, Jay, Khun, Taec, Junsu, Junho, Tina' "Here it is." Kikwang said opening the doors for them to enter a dance room. As Junho was about to enter he told Kikwang to go ahead and he'll open the door for Tina. "So Kikwang show me what you got." Jay said to Kiwkang. Kikwang put on the music and started dancing.

Once Kikwang was done they all turned to see what Tina was doing in to corner alone. "HOLY YOU CAN DANCE!!!" Jay shouted in surprised. "Yup I love dancing." Tina replied smiling. Kikwang looked at his phone and saw he has to go. "Well our tour is over I have class. Tina if you need anything just call or text me. Hyungs got my number." Kikwang said then gave his good byes then left."So how you like your school?" Jay asked as he opened the car. "Not bad I'mma try to get into a dance class." Tina said smiling.

 

 

HEY READERS, YES I'VE BEEN UPDATING ALOT...CAUSE I'M BORED AND I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DOING SOME SUMMER HOMEWORK BUT I'M LIKE

SOOO ANY WAY I JUST HEARD THERE WILL BE A KPOP CONCERT HERE IN LA!!! MY REACTION WAS LIKE

BUT I GOT BACK TO NORMAL AND STARTED READING THE LIST OF IDOLS THAT WILL PERFORM THEN I BECAME LIKE THIS:

MY BABIES '2PM' WILL B DER I'LL GET TO SEE WOOYOUNGIE <3

THEN I SAW THE PRICE OF THE TICKETS X_X

I WENT ON MY BANK ACCT TO SEE HOW MUCH CASH I GOT AND YEA...

 

SOON MY SADDNESS TURNED INTO ANGER V_V

DURING DINNER I WAS LIKE

THEN MY MOM SAID SHE'LL PAY FOR HALF OF MY TICKET IF I DO ALL MY HOMEWORK THEN I WAS LIKE THIS

 

MY BROTHER ASKED IF I WAS CRAZY SINCE I WENT FROM CRYING TO WELL SCARY HAPPY MY REPLY WAS

NOW HERE I AM DOING MY HOMEWORK *COUGH* AFF *COUGH*