02

앖트랔트 (ABSTRACT) New Girl Group from CUBE Entertainment! [Apply Closed]

"Unnie! Have you seen my cat?" Soo Mi asked with a pout as she set down her suitcase. "Mireu!" she shouted, holding her hands up to to amplify the sound.

"Which unnie are you talking to?" Henriette asked as she trotted into the dorm, towing a ton of luggage with her. "Me?"

"Any of you. I hope he's not lost." The Makane pouted a bit, looking around as if her cat would be running around the empty dorm. She plopped down on the couch and crossed her arms, standing up when Sara nearly tripped over her luggage standing in the door way. The blonde rapper fixed the makane with a potent glare that caused the girl to shrink back in fear. "S-Sorry unnie." She whispered, her eyes wide.

"Yeah. You should be." Sara said seriously, watching the makane trembling before her before smiling goofily to break the tension. She patted her dongsaeng's head, then walked around her. "Your cat's in the box you just carried in not too long ago. Don't you remember anything?" She asked lightly, heading into the room that she was to share with Hwe Ji. 

"Wait...Are you serious?" Soo Mi asked blankly, blinking a few times before going to check to see if what Sara said was true. Sure enough, there was the blue eyes kitten, mewling at her, and at the bars keeping it in the cat box. "Huh...Well would ya look at that." She said, in awe that she had so easily forgetten where she had placed her pet.

"Oh Soo Mi, what are we going to do with you my friend?" Henriette asked kindly, standing behind the makane to fix her pony tail, which had gotten messed up when Sara patted the girl's hair. "I hope you don't forget to feed the poor creature..."

"Ani unnie! I don't get the chance to forget! Mireu lets me know if he's hungry!"

"What?" Henriette asked in confusion. "Is Mir your cat sitter or something?" The question only caused Soo Mi to cover and laugh softly. Henriette blinked, only becoming more confused by the Makane's actions. "What?" She asked, furrowing her brow a bit.

"Oh, nothing unnie! Mir-oppa doesn't babysit my kitty. I named my cat Mir." She unlocked the box, and pulled the white and brown cat out. "Doesn't he look like oppa?" She asked cheerfully.

Henriette leaned in the examine the car, and she reasoned that indeed, there was a bit of a resemblance to Mblaq's rapper. "He does!" She said, surprise coating her words.

"Don't let him hear you say that~" A deep voice came from behind the girls, turning to find Ha Yeon and her older brother. 

"Yeah, oppa won't be too pleased. He'll go on about how he acts more like a puppy than a cat." The younger Park sibling chuckled a bit. "Oh, by the way. My brother's gonna help us move in. Hope you guys don't mind. You're presentable for a boy right?"

"Yah! I'm a man!" 

"Yeah yeah oppa. Now shush and take this to my room!" She giggled and shoved her duffle bag into his arms, watching as he stumbled back a bit.

"Aish! What do you carry in here Yeonnie!? Bricks?"

"No, just shoes~" She trotted the the room she would share with Eun Hee, rolling her suitcase behind her "Come on!" She cried out. "We don't have time to waste! Dara wants to take me out to lunch!" 

"Ahhh, and you two didn't invite me?!"

"Girl's night out! Grow some s and put on a wig, and you're in~" Ha Yeon giggled, poking her brother's cheek as he pouted. "I swear oppa, you act just like a kid."

 

Hwe Ji was sitting on the balcony, absentmindedly strumming her guitar. She had moved in last night, along with Eun Hee so that they would be available to supervise the others as they moved in. However, the leader figured that the other girls were old enough to be able to move into an apartment without much help. After all, it's not like they were moving furniture or anything. She hummed softly, as she played a melody for a few minutes. After a while, her playing stopped, and she looked at the younger female. "Have you eaten today?" She asked suddenly.

"Yeah." Eun Hee nodded, looking out at the Seoul skyline. "Man...We got lucky huh? A nice view, and our Beast oppas just down the hall."

"Lucky. Right." Hwe Ji scoffed a bit then leaned back in her chair. "Knowing Yoseob, we'll never get left alone. Aish...He's so troublesome."

"How can you talk about him like that?" Eun Hee pouted a bit. "I thought he was your friend!"

"He is, but that doesn't mean I can't find him annoying from time to time, right?" The older girl teased as she nudged Eun Hee's leg with her foot, a playful expression on her face. "I find you annoying, like when you snore." 

"I don't snore!" Eun Hee cried out, putting a hand on her chest as she glared at her friend. 

"Oh, trust me. You snore. Big time. It's like-" Hwe Ji demonstrated with a rather obnoxious snoring sound, laughing as Eun Hee kicked her leg with a blush. "omo look at you! You're blushing!"

 Eun Hee pouted, and crossed her arms over her chest, leaning back against the wall. "Shut up Unnie." 


So, I'm thinking of having Abstract Debut on Music Bank like everyone else. However, what do you guys want to happen next? Should there be a reality show? Or maybe a variety show?