Teaser 01: Abstract's Leader Revealed!

앖트랔트 (ABSTRACT) New Girl Group from CUBE Entertainment! [Apply Closed]

This morning, CUBE Entertainment revealed the leader of their soon ot debut girl group, Abstract. The Girl's name has been revealed to be Kim Hwe Ji, and she is of 24 years of age. This young lady hails from Paris, France, and speaks fluent French, as well as English, and Cantonese. She originally trained with JYP, transfering to SM, then finally to CUBE where she is set to Debut, and has been training for a total of five years. This morning, our reporters were able to get a statement from the leader to be, and she states:
 

"I have the uttmost respect, and the highest expectations to the girls I'm going to be working with. They're all very talented, and they work very hard. I really hope that you guys will anticipate us, and support us when we begin our promotions. Thank you to everybody who has been waiting for us, we'll be out to meet you all soon." 


Hwe Ji pursed her lips as she turned off the TV. Ugh...I looked so stiff. She thought disapprovingly as she shook her head. She looked around her apartment, which was nearly packed up now. All that remained was her big furniture, as well as some of the things in her kitchen. With a smile, she plopped down on her couch, sighing contentedly as her feet were finally given their first rest today. The other girls would be revealed later on during the week, and she herself was pretty excited to see who made it. 

She'd worked with all of them, and she knew very well what all of them could do, but alas they were a large group, and only 6 of them could actually debut. She wondered what would happen to the others. Would they just get transfered? It sounded simple enough, but after going through two label transfers, she knew that that was a hard thing to go through, readjusting to a new schedule and environment. On top of that, you'd have to make new friends....She shook her head. How dreadful.

The phone rang, and she picked up the phone, smiling when she saw that it was Jay. "Oppa, yoboseyo." She chirped as she held the reciever half a foot away from her ear. She could still clearly hear Jay, yelling and cursing up a storm on the other end. Any outsider would think he was angry at Hwe Ji, but if one took the care to listen closer, they would hear the excitement in his tone.

"I can't ing believe that you made it! I told them! I ing told them. I was like 'That's my right hand man. She's gonna ing make it into that group' But no, they didn't believe me." She could imagine him on the other end of the phone right now, pacing through his room, moving his hand to the beat of what he was saying. "I told 'em. Didn't I tell 'em?"

Hwe Ji couldn't help but to laugh. "Hey, Jaebum Park, calm your down!" She scolded him. "Aren't you in the Phillipines right now? What if the people next door to you file a noise complaint?"

"Let them do it! I wish they would." He smacked his lips on the other end, and Hwe Ji knew that he was probably glancing back at the wall, a mile wide smile on his face. "But yeah, congratulations Ji JI Ji JI Baby Baby." He laughed as the girl groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose. 

"Don't do that. That was so ugly. Don't ever do that again." She said blankly, before laughing as he whined about how she was no fun. 

"Aish...Shut up you big baby. Go to sleep, you have to perform tomorrow!"

"YOU'RE NOT MY MOM!"

"Oh, but I take care of you like one. Now hurry up before I beat your the next time I see you."

"...Fine." 


And that's the first teaser, this is my character, Kim Hwe Ji. Do you guys like her?

Now, I'm starting to think about the tracks for the album, so send in your sugguestions, and stuff. >.>