01

앖트랔트 (ABSTRACT) New Girl Group from CUBE Entertainment! [Apply Closed]

"Wahhh! I don't wanna practice anymore!" Sara shouted before she laid down on the floor, right in front of the rest of the girls, looking up at the ceiling. "The dance is good enough. We don't need to murder ourselves attempting to be better than perfect."

"But unnie...We need to practice or else Hwe Ji unnie will get scary." Soo Mi said as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Besides, our debut is tonight! We need to make sure that we don't make any mistakes!"

"How does doing this ensure that we don't make any mistakes out there?" Sara rolled over so that she was facing Soo Mi, and she narrowed her eyes at the other girl. "It's our debut stage. Face it. There's going to be some mistakes. But We'll get better." She smiled and patted the floor next to her, "C'mon kid. Take a load off." She watched as the makane shifted nervously, looking around the room before she finally took a spot next to the rapper, sighing in relief as her tired muscles thanked her for letting them rest. "See, now isn't that better?"

Soo Mi nodded, and grinned. "Ne, much better." She unscrewed the cap of her water bottle, and started to gulp down the cold, clear liquid. The door opened, and in walked Eun Hee, narrowing her eyes at the two of them.

"You two are so lazy. Get up! Get up!" She nagged, trying to get them to hurry. She glanced back at the door, hoping it wouldn't open while she was trying to get them up. She'd be absolutely mortified if Hwe Ji came in while the two makanes were whining at her from the floor. Especially since she was already in for an earful due to her own lack of punctuality.

"Let them have their rest." Ha Yeon said from beside them, she was leaning against the wall as well, "We have been working really hard. I think we've earned a few minutes to rest." She sighed a bit, bending over at the waist, and grasping her knees. 

"I..." The vocalist sighed and gave up, plopping down in front of the others.  "If you guys get me into trouble, then I'm gonna kill you all."

"I don't know why you care so much. Hwe Ji's not even that scary. I could take her!" Sara shrugged as she placed her arms under her head to serve as a type of pillow. She purposely didn't use the honorific, as formalities weren't her thing. Sure, it would get her into trouble sometimes, but people just needed to learn to deal with it. She act the way she did despite if it irritated someone.

"Is that so?" A voice came from the doorway, and the girls turned to see the leader standing there with her eyes crossed. "Perhaps I should just stop feeding you then Sara, since you feel that way." Hwe Ji entered the room, carrying a bag of food from the McDonald's down the street. "You guys are so mean to me. Sending me out to buy you all food, and then talking about me behind my back." The girl clicked her tongue before setting the bag down, and pulling out the food, distributing it to the youngest members first, slowly working her way down to her own food. She glanced up at Eun Hee. "I bought you a chicken salad." She said with a smile, handing the other girl the healtiest thing that she could find on the menu. "I hope it's okay."

"Ah, that's perfect. Thanks." The health concious vocalist smiled and gratefully took her food, scurrying off to the corner to eat. Though, as she took the food, she caught the look on Hwe Ji's face that showed that they were going to have a serious talk later. The two had been friends since their trainee days, when Hwe Ji had scolded some of the boys for picking on the girl. Since then, they've been pretty tightly woven.

"Thanks for buying us food unnie." Soo Mi said brightly before going over to the leader and pecking her cheek. She was always pretty affectionate when it came to the other girls, she regarded them as her sisters, and she was relatively affectionate towards her siblings. 

"Yeah yeah, it's no problem." She said lightly.

"Well, you guys look comfortable!" A male voice came from the door way. Hwe Ji turned to see Yoseob and Junhyung standing at the door, along with Hyuna and Gayoon. Hwe Ji's eyes met with Hyuna, and both girls narrowed their eyes before looking away from eachother. 

"Ah yeah, we're just taking a break." Hwe Ji said simply, shrugging a bit. "We're actually going to start practicing again soon. You're all welcome to watch if you want." She managed a small smile, and started to eat. 

"You know, you really shouldn't eat during practice times. You might get sick.." Hyuna spoke for the first time since entering the room. Hwe Ji looked up at her, then shrugged.

"The girls were hungry, so I went out and bought them a snack. I'm sure they'll be fine. It's not like I'm getting them a lot of food." She spoke defensively, glaring at Hyuna. Was this girl questioning her leadership skills? The mere thought of it made her angry. The tensions in the room heightened, and it was clear to everybody in the room that there was something funny going on in between the two girls. Hyuna blinked a few times, then put her hands up in surrender, a smile on her face.

"I didn't mean any disrespect unnie. I was just saying. I'm sorry." She put her hands down, then went to go sit by Sara, who was staring at her with wide eyes from her corner. The two girls started to chatter on about nothing in particular, Eun Hee joining in to the banter.

Junhyung sat in front of Hwe Ji, raising an eyebrow curiously. "Hey, what's up with you noona?" He asked curiously, grabbing her cup from beside her, and taking a sip of the coke inside. "You look like you're about to rip someone's head off." Hwe Ji looked at him, then sighed, running a hand through her hair. 

"I don't like her." Hwe Ji said simply, not going into depth with it. "Don't worry about it. It's nothing important." She snatched her cup of pop back from him and stuck her tounge out, going back to eating.

 

After a half hour, everyone was done eating, and the garbage had been gathered and thrown away. "Alright girls, are you ready?" The leader asked, walking 

"Ne!" The rest of the members replied.

"Junhyung, hit the stereo!" She said brightly, getting into her postion.  "You girls better sing too. We need to make sure vocals are just as good as the dance!"

The music started and the girls silently started to count down in their heads to when they started to move.

 

Oh. Oh Oh. Oh. Oh Oh. Oh. Oh Oh. Oh. Oh.

죽을래 살래 싸워보고
너 정말 왜이래 달래봤어
you’re my princess 하던 니가
완전 백 percent 변한거야


And that concludes the first chapter. Sorry it took so long. I got a bit stuck.

Here's the dance versions of the two singles: Nothing Lasts Forever, And Pop Pop Pop (This one is a cover.)