CHAPTER 1: ENROLLMENT

DERPY LOVE

 

Chanyeol: *dials* "Miyoung? Where are you? I kept on looking for you in our campus. I can't find you anywhere. I'm in the oval right now."

 

Miyoung: "Mianhae. I'm with Sulli and Chin. Chin's in a drama right now. Want me to come over?"

 

Chanyeol: "Ne."

 

Miyoung: "Okay. I'll be there in a minute."

 

After 1 minute..

 

Miyoung: *walking towards Chanyeol* "Oppa! I'm here. Why are you looking for me?"

 

Chanyeol: *smirks* "I can't believe you’re asking me that. Of course I’m missing you" *chanyeol kisses miyoung in the forehead*

 

"I came all the way from the Philippines the whole summer and you’re not missing me?" *frowns*

 

Miyoung: "of course I did." *hugs chanyeol back* "but you call me everyday. So I didn't miss you that much." *sticks out a tongue :P*

 

Chanyeol: *pinches Miyoung's nose* "It's the first day of classes. We should be together today. Where were you?"

 

Miyoung: "Oh yeah about that. Chin's having a problem. She's so lonely right now."

 

Chanyeol: "Why?"

 

Miyoung: "Heechul oppa."

 

Chanyeol: "Heechul hyung of section 4-B? Aish. He's always a trouble. They must fix that a.s.a.p."

 

Miyoung: "I know right. Sulli's not very good at advices. So I was with her the whole time."

 

Chanyeol: "You better get back to them. They need you. I'll see you in gate 1 at dismissal. We're walking home together. Do you like that?"

 

Miyoung. "Ne." *then smiles*

 

Chanyeol leaned forward to kiss Miyoung in the lips,

 

But..

 

"unnie!"

 

 

"UNNIE!!"

******************

 

Miyoung's POV:                                                                                                                                                                 

 

“unnie!!”

What is that? Who’s calling me?

“UNNIE!!”

Huh. It gets even louder.

“UNNIIEEE! WAKE UP! KYAAAA~!!!”  *boom* I felt like I was hit by a pillow in the face.

“Ouch! What was that for?” I said.

“Finally you’re awake. Get up we’re going to school.” Says my younger sister.

“Yuri. There’s no classes yet. Why are we going to school? You’ve just disturbed me from my wonderland, do you know that? Aish.”  I smirked and hid my head under the pillow.

 

“I-KNOW-IT’S-NOT-CLASSES-YET-SISTER. But it’s enrollment day. Sorry for disturbing you from your kissing scene with Chanyeol oppa, but if you don’t wanna be late then you’d better get up now” says Yuri while removing my pillow.

“How did you know that?!” *blushing from embarrassment*

“I was waking you up when you started pouting your lips like this” *demonstrates a kissing lip and teases me*

 

“WHY YOU LITTLE---- ” Yuri runs out of my room and I immediately get up on my bed and chase Yuri to tickle her.

“Hey kids, stop that. Breakfast is ready.” Says Taeyeon.  Aish mom. Calls us kids.

“Umma. I’m not a kid anymore. I’m in junior high this coming school year. You call that a kid?” I said.

“Yeah mom. While me, I’m going to be a freshmen now. You should buy me my make-up kit.” Yuri added.

"Aigoo. Make up kit? You’re still our baby here. Come here and give me my good morning hug" says Leeteuk. Our dad.

 

As Yuri walks toward appa to hug him, I seated on my chair, ready to eat breakfast.

 

"Good morning Miyoung." says appa.

 

"Good morning dad. And mom." I replied with a smile.

 

"C'mon let's eat. Where's Kris?" says umma.

 

"Right here, umma." says Kris. He gave Taeyeon umma a kiss in the forehead. Me and Yuri a pinch in the nose and Leeteuk appa a pat in the shoulder. He's in his uniform already. In college, summer is still a school day.

 

"Good morning guys. Can't join breakfast. I'm in a hurry. Miyoung, say hi to Fei for me later, okay? Yuri, I hid your iPhone. Find it or I win. Bleh" says Kris oppa.

 

"Ugh. You’re such a bully oppa!" Yuri said as Kris grabbed two loaves of bread, bacon and eggs and makes it into a sandwich.

 

"Bye mom, pop." he said and leaves.

 

"Take care!" says mom and his motorcycle broomed and fades as he drives to school.

 

"What was that 'win' thing Yuri?" asks umma.

 

"Oh. Uhm. Nothing mom. Just a game between me and oppa. Keke" Yuri replied.

 

And there was a silence.

 

Erm. By the way, that Fei oppa said before, that's Lee Fei. She's a batchmate of mine. Kris oppa is courting her for like, 4 months already? We are not that close but we're friends.

 

"Honey, have you found my favorite necktie?" dad breaks the silence as he finished his last food.

 

"Oh yes here." mom and dad stood up and mom tied the necktie to dad.

 

"Are your things fixed?" asks umma.

"Yes. Fixed them last night."

"How about your vitamins?"

"They're here. Right in the suitcase."

"Is the car checked?"

"Honey, you worry too much. It's fine. I made Hoang check it for me." Hoang, our boy helper.

"Just making sure" umma smiled.

 

"Alright. I'm going to work now. Bye kids. Bye honey." appa kissed umma and waved us goodbye.

 

"Annyeong appa." Yuri and I replied.

 

As dad leaves umma finished off her food and said "After eating get ready, we're going to East High. It’s your enrollment day right? We should be early so you can get good slots. Now hurry up."

"Ne umma." we replied.