L. Joe vs Sungyeol

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy8AOdrKAYw

---------

Work ended and you started walking home. You spotted someone standing against the wall. You peered at the darkness then called, “Sungyeol?”

He looked up and his eyes flickered in surprise *! She saw me! I was supposed to secretly see her!*

You smiled and went up to him, “I haven’t seen you in a while.”

Sungyeol nodded, “Last time I saw you, you went off with Zea.”

You ducked your head in guilt, “Sorry about that. Zea can be a bit…forceful.”

“That’s a nicer way of putting it than what I had in mind.” Sungyeol crossed his arms.

“So…I’ll see you later.” You waved. He just stood there staring at you. “Or…will you walk me home?” You meekly asked.

-

Minutes later, you and Sungyeol were in South Seoul. As usual with him, it was awkwardly quiet. You studied his handsome face *He is really good-looking. Why haven’t I noticed it before?*

The two of you passed under a streetlight. Your eyes enlarged in surprise *His hair.* Sungyeol looked at you, “What?” “Your hair…” You reached for it. His eyes widened in surprise. You gently ran your fingers along his hair, “I never noticed. It has red in it.”

Reflexively, Sungyeol reached out and snatched your wrist.

The two of you looked into each other’s eyes.

His eyes softened *She has the nicest eyes I’ve ever seen.*

“Sorry.” You withdrew your hand, “You probably don’t like anyone touching you.”

*I don’t. But strangely, I don’t mind you touching me.* Sungyeol thought.

The two of you began to walk to your house again.

“Do you have a motorcycle?” You asked. He nodded, “Why? Do you want to ride it?” You made a face, “L. Joe took me for a ride once. I didn’t like it. I got sick.” Sungyeol rolled his eyes in annoyance *There goes that name again.*

“You’re not scared of walking at night alone now?” He asked.

You shook your head with a smile, “I’m friends with all the gangs.” You laughed, “So there’s no one to hurt me.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter