Disappointment

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Friday. You opened your locker and pulled out a book. With your face buried in it, you fumbled for the door and shut your locker. Suddenly, someone snatched the book away. You gasped in surprise.

L. Joe flipped through the pages, “What is this? Jane Austen book? I don’t know half the vocabulary in here.”

“Well I do so give it back.” You snatched it away. “Smarty pants.” He huffed. You walked away.

L. Joe followed you, “I wanted to ask you something.”

You curiously looked up at him.

“Are you doing anything tonight?” He asked. “I have work.” You said.

L. Joe made a face, “Well, what about after that?” You thought about it then shook your head, “Nothing.”

He grinned, “Great. Then right after work, come meet me at the Pizza Palace.”

“Why?” You asked.

“Just do it. For me. Please?” L. Joe asked.

You paused then nodded, “Okay.”

“I’ll be waiting~” He waved and ran off.

 ---

Work ended early thankfully. You checked your watch *I hope he’s still waiting.* You hopped onto your bicycle. You skidded to a stop when you saw seven boys.

Infinite looked at you. You gulped and waved, “H-hi.” You feared them more than Zea. L and Sungyeol acknowledged your presence. The others just glanced at each other. “Um, I guess we’re still on bad terms?” You meekly laughed, “I’ll just go on my way.”

“Wait.” Dongwoo said. You froze. He turned to you. His flaming red hair looked even more frightening. You were terrified he might do something bad to you. But to your shock, he held a hand out, “I think we got off on the wrong foot. Let’s start over. I’m Dongwoo.”

“…I’m ~~~~~~.” You shook it. The others shook your hand except for Hoya. “Hoya.” Dongwoo said. He sighed and came over, “I’m sorry for being a jerk to you. I’m not usually rude. Just stubborn.” You smiled, “It’s okay.” “Did you end work?” L asked. You nodded. “I’ll take you home.” Sungyeol said. L looked at him. You shook your head, “I’m stopping by somewhere first.”

“Then we’ll you.” Familiar voices said.

You and Infinite looked up. All of your eyes widened in shock. “Zea?!” Hoya snarled. They smirked, “Long time no see, Infinite.” “What are you doing on our residence?!” Dongwoo sneered. Dongjun pointed straight at you. You blinked fast. “We’re here for her.” He said.

L protectively stood in front of you, “What do you want with her? She has nothing to do with L. Joe.”

Zea laughed, which confused him. “Babo Infinite.” Dongjun smirked, “We’re not tryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter