Lean on me

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-YZNgZkgcc

---------

Back at your hometown, L. Joe suddenly groaned and went down.

Your eyes widened, “L. Joe, what’s wrong?! Are you all right?”

“I can’t walk.” He frowned.

“Omo! They hurt you that badly?!” You panicked, “Let’s go to the hospital.”

“No, just…let me lean on you.” L. Joe glanced at you.

“Lean on me?” You didn’t think anything of it and nodded, “Okay. Sure.” You helped him up and slung his arm around your neck. L. Joe had already slipped his hand around your waist and pulled you close.

The two of you headed up to your house. L. Joe started nuzzling your cheek. You glanced at him weirdly *What is he doing?* He smiled and squeezed your waist.

“Uh, are you okay?” You asked. “Perfectly fine.” L. Joe purred.

“Because you’re awfully close.” You tried to pull away but he tugged you closer, “Cause I can’t walk on my own. I need you to support me.”

“Are you sure?” You suspiciously asked.

“Owww.” L. Joe groaned. He toppled your way and you lost your balance. L. Joe buried his face into your neck and moaned, “It hurrrts!”

You bit your lip. His breath tickled your skin.

“By the way,” He whispered, “What perfume do you use? It smells really good.”

You narrowed your eyes *I knew it.* “Aigoo!” You shoved him away.

“Ow! What are you doing to a hurt man!” L. Joe whined.

“You’re not hurt! You’re just acting like it so that you can be all touchy-feely with me, you playboy!” You scolded.

“HEY…was it that obvious?” He smirked.

You rolled your eyes and strode off.

“Wait!” L. Joe scrambled after you. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you recklessly close. “L. Joe!” You struggled, “Let go of me!”

“No.”

“Then I’m going to scream!” You threatened, “People w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter