Knight in Shining Armor

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIFAlCHNtOU

------

“~~~~~~~~!” You heard your stepfamily calling from outside.

You sighed, put your pencil down, and ran downstairs. You came outside, “Yes?”

“Take the bags.” They ordered.

“Shopping?” You asked.

“With your money.” Nayoung smirked.

“Thanks for the Coach bags.” Kayoung snickered.

You swallowed your fury down and clenched your fists tightly. Resentment flared up in your heart.

“What are you doing? Take the bags.” Your stepmom ordered. Frowning deeply, you opened the trunk. You grabbed the bags and dropped one of them.

“YAH!” Kayoung tossed you aside. You fell onto the ground and scraped your knee.

“That’s my Coach bag!” She picked it up like it was the most precious thing in the world.

“Can you be even clumsier?” Your stepmom growled. She grabbed the bags and showered it over your head, “Pick them all up and bring them in.” Tears welled up in your eyes. You reached for one of the shopping bags but someone snatched it away.

You looked up and your eyes widened *L. Joe.*

“Omo! It’s him!” The twins ecstatically squealed. “Do you know him?” Your stepmom raised an eyebrow. “He’s the kingka of our school, mom!” Nayoung whispered. “Isn’t he hot?” Kayoung giggled.

L. Joe stared them down and they froze in confusion. “Get up.” He said, not taking his eyes off of them. You didn’t move.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter