Prince Badass to the rescue!

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPp2ArktKUY

------

 

When you felt better, you and L. Joe headed home.

The two of you took your time walking. Truthfully, you didn’t want to go yet. You dreaded meeting your stepfamily who would shower you with hurtful words.

“Are you scared of going home?” He asked.

“No.” You lied.

“Should I go in and talk to them?” L. Joe offered. You fervently shook your head *Things don’t need to be worse than they already are.*

L. Joe watched you for a while, thinking of a way to cheer you up. He thought of something and smiled, “Remember I said that I would tell you my real name if we ever got super close?” You nodded.

“Well…since you told me about your family today, I’ll tell you my real name.” L. Joe offered. You brightened, “What is it?”

“It’s…” He paused, “Lee Byunghun.”

“Lee…Byunghun?” You asked.

L. Joe nodded *Hopefully she won’t laugh.*

On the contrary, you smiled, “Lee Byunghun. I like it better than L. Joe. It’s a good name.” He smiled, glad you thought that way.

Just as you arrived at home, the twins surrounded you, “Where have you been?!” “Were you with L. Joe all this time?!” “You’re going to be in so much trouble by our mom!” “You are so dead!”

Suddenly, they loudly gasped with round eyes, “L-L. Joe!” He appeared out of the shadows and came behind you. L. Joe smirked, “Yes. That’s my name.” “Omo!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter