Dongjun's Offer

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, you rode your bicycle to school.

“She got a new bike?” CAP asked. L. Joe turned around. “Looks just like your hair, L. Joe hyung.” Niel commented. He grinned *She really rode it!*

You sturdily locked up the bicycle.

“THAT’S SOME HOT BIKE!” L. Joe yelled as he passed by. You looked at him.

“Whoever got you that bike must be hot himself!” He gave you a wink. You rolled your eyes and shook your head but smiled.

After school, you went to work.

“Nice bicycle you have there.” The owner smiled. You beamed, “I like it a lot, too.” Now every time you looked at it, it reminded you of L. Joe.

After working until night, you headed back to South Seoul but stopped. You looked to the East *I need to buy food and they said I could come whenever.* You shrugged and went there. You put all the groceries into your basket. You hopped on and took off. Out of nowhere, a male blocked your path. You skidded to a stop and blinked in surprise.

“Long time no see.” Dongjun smirked.

“Yeah…” You tried to go the other way but he blocked you again, “Where are your manners? Didn’t you come to see us?”

“No. I came to shop. Now excuse me-“ You rode past but he grabbed the back of your seat. “Hey!” You protested, “Let go!” You slapped his hand.

“Man, violent are we?” Dongjun rubbed his hand. You felt bad, “Sorry but you held on first.”

“Don’t be so defensive. I thought we were friends now.” He said.

“Somehow, I don’t trust you.” You said. “Why not?!” Dongjun yelped. “Because you tried to hit me th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter