Coffee

Being a Coordi for Exo

It was a normal day where there was a little free time between the rehearsal and the recording so Kyungmi was on the couch of Exo's make-up room. As she was staring into space, a cup of coffee blocked her view. Kyungmi snapped out of it and followed the arm, eventually looking up to see a handsome Kai smiling at her. 

"You seem to need some coffee." Kai stated and you reached out to grab it. "Thanks." You muttered out and took a sip from it as Kai plopped down next to you also taking a drink from his cup of coffee. 

There was a comfortable silence in the air. Kai turned his head towards you and stared at Kyungmi's blank face. He thought of an idea and chuckled silently. You heard his laugh and crooked your head towards him. You gave him a confused look. 

"Here. Come on. You look like you need some fresh air also." Kai laughed as he grabbed your hand and dragged you outside of the make-up room.

"Where are we going?" You asked as you were being pulled by Kai's strong arms. "Just follow along!" Kai turned his head back to smile at you then snapped his head forward to watch where he was going. You on the other hand, started to put your focus down to the linked hands of your's and Kai's. Blood started to flow into your cheeks as you noticed that Kai has been holding your hand the whole time. 

You snapped out of your thoughts as you noticed that Kai had slowed down his pace and eventually went to a complete stop. Despite not pulling you along anymore, he kept his hands linked to yours. You finally ripped your eyes away from the holding hands to the exasperating view from the top building. 

"Waaaa. You can see the whole city from here." You gasped. Kai smiled as he kept his view on the city. "Wait till we go to the Namsam tower." Kai said. You looked up at him with a grin. 

"Are you asking me on a date now?" You jokingly laughed. Kai looked down at you with an angelic smiled and responded, "Did I not make it clear enough for you?"

Your smile dropped in shock as you did not expect that kind of response. Kai chuckled at your reaction and squeezed his hand that was overlapping yours. 

"I don't know about you but, we're already holding hands casually, so I consider us more than just friends?" Kai blurted out. He noticed your creased eyesbrows, indicating that your confused about what's happening. 

"Oh sorry. I guess I have to say it directly since Ms Kyungmi over here doesn't understand." Kai teased. "Hey! That's not true." you pouted and Kai chuckled in response. Kai's laugh settled down and silence blowed in. All you could here were the leaves brushing along each other. A faint honking of the cars down below. You looked straight into Kai's eyes, only in a world with you and him. Kai raised his right hand and tucked your loose strand of hair behind your ear. 

"Kyungmi......." 

the sound of the wind could be heard.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" 

A faint click of a door could be heard.

 

WEEEEEEEEEE~! THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND THE SUBBIES! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!