Meeting with Lee Soo Man

Being a Coordi for Exo

D.O. stood infront of Mr. Lee's office door getting a grip of the door knob.

*It's for Kyungmi.... If she's happy then I'm happy.* He thought and put strength in his arm but couldn't find the confidence to push the door open. 

"God Damn it." He cursed and walked away from the door. "... why did this article have to come out and complicate things...." he whispered then he heard a faint voice.

"D.O?" He looked up and saw Kyungmi with big eyes. "Oh.... Hey. What are you doing here? I was about to go inside Mr. Lee's room to settle things down." D.O. pointed his finger at the door while stuffing his hands in his back pocket. 

"Oh. I got called into his office..." Kyungmi told him. "What for?" Kyungmi shrugged and proceeded to knock on the door. 

"Come in!" A voice was heard from the other side. Kyungmi looked back and D.O. and smiled. 

"Come on! Stop staring into space and come inside!" D.O. snapped out from his trance and went inside with Kyungmi. 

"Oh! You two came at the same timing! Perfect! Sit down. sit down." Mr. Lee escorted to the chairs in front of his desk. "So... I heard about the article......." Mr Lee started. 

"Look. About that. It's all a li-" D.O. tried to explain but Mr. Lee cut him off. "THIS IS SO PERFECT!" D.O. and Kyungmi gave each other confused looks. Mr. Lee noticed and chuckled at the two. 

"You see. Since the article came out, the Exo fanclub has been rising at an incredibly fast rate!" Mr. Lee explained. "This is so great and so... I was wondering........" Mr. Lee stopped and grinned while looking at Kyungmi. 

"Kyungmi.... Are you willing to go on with this and pretend to be D.O's girlfriend?" 

the room was filled with silence now. 

D.O. was happy with this opportunity but later changed when he saw Kyungmi's uncomfortable expression. 

"Look Mr. Lee. Kyungmi isn't very comfortable with this idea. It's great to force people into relations." D.O. protested. 

"Awww. come on! I atleast thought you would be okay with it D.O.! It'll raise your popularity!" Mr. Lee complained. 

"Sir. It is more important for me to keep Kyungmi comfortable than my popularity. I know that I can raise my popularity by another mathod." 

Kyungmi looked over at D.O. with a thankful look. Mr.Lee creased his eyebrows, not satisfied with the protest. 

"Mr. Lee. I'm terribly sorry but... I have a same thought with D.O. sshi. It's not great to force people into a relationship and i wouldn't want to risk D.O and I's friendship." Kyungmi explained. Mr. Lee creased his eyebrown even more.

"Fine.... I'll tell the reporters that It's all a misunderstandment..... you guys are dismissed." Mr. Lee said unsatisfied turning his body towards the computer. 

Kyungmi and D.O left his office and shut the door quietly. 

"Thanks D.O. If it wasnt for you, Mr. Lee would of surely forced us together." Kyungmi hugged him. D.O. smiled bitterly while hugging her waist. 

"No problem. Anything for my friend." 

Kyungmi broke of the hug and smiled once more at D.O. 

"I need to head out soon but I'll see you soon okay?" D.O. nodded in response and waved goodbye. His eyes chased the back view of Kyungmi until she was fully out of sight. 

Once she was no where to be seen, D.O slided his back on the wall and clutched his head out of frustration. 

*When will I be able to break out from this friend-zoning?*

 

HEYYYYY YOU GUYS. LONG TIME NOOO SEEE!!!!!

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE! I'M HORRIBLE!!!! T.T

 

BUT YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME! I LOVE YOU! MWAH!